prologue.

The promises you broke.

"YOUR DOING GREAT MRS LEE!! NOW ANOTHER PUSH AND YOU'LL HAVE YOUR FIRST BORN!!" the doctor said/shout, encouraging mrs lee to push harder. "YAH!! Just because i'm *pants* giving birth *pants* doesn't mean i'm deaf!" she said between pants as she pushes the baby out. After minutes later the room was filled with cries. "congratulations mrs Lee, its a healthy little boy." The doctor said with a smile on his face as he gave the baby to the nurse to let her show it to Mrs Lee and after that cleaned him.

"Lee hyukjae. And i already have a nickname that your friends can call you. Eunhyuk but me, you appa and Sungmin's family can only call you hyukkies, arraso?" she said and the baby's eyes were still closed but he moved his finger a little. "Alright, now of you go. get clean up and then come back to umma." She said as her eye lids were getting havier and soon she fell into deep slumber.

An anxious Mr Lee and sungmin's family were waiting outside, praying that both of them will be fine. "Mr Lee?" the doctor said as he came out of the labour room. everyone stood up from where they were sitting and looked at the doctotr. "Your wife is fine and your baby is as healthy as a horse. you can go-" the doctor was cut by Mr Lee running into the room. "Go in." The doctor finished his sentence and Sungmin's family approach him. "His always like that when it come to family." Mr Lee (sungmin's appa.) said. "umma~ does this mean i have a little brother?" a cute bunny like little boy (in this story im making sungmin older than hyukkie about 3 yrs) asked in curiosity. "Yup. and his name is hyukjae but sungmin remember when you go in there behave and don't make noise cause his probably asleep, arraso?" she asked and the bunny boy whos name is sungmin nodded his head. they quitely make their way into the room to see Mrs Lee with a bundle in her arms. 

Sungmin forgot about his mother words and ran to see the baby. When he reached the bed he couldn't see him cause he was small and the bed was kinda tall. He tried to jump but still couldn't so he pouted while crossing his arms.

(imagine him as a kid without earing and dyed hair pouting like this)

Mrs Lee, who found it adorable gestured sungmin to come on the bed and sat beside her. He did as he was told but had difficulties when he wanted to climb the bed so Mr Lee (eunhyuk's) helped him. when he was up he looked at the small baby in Mrs Lee arms, soft looking cheek, eyes still closed since they don't open their eyes until they are 1-2 weeks old, a wrinkly forehead, small wrinkly finger and beautiful lip, he can already imagine how hyukjae would look when he reach 20. But he also forgot that it was a boy so instead he said this. "hello hyukkie-ah~ I'm sungmin oppa, I'll teach you how to be pretty and when you want we can play with your dolls but oppa also wants to play manly games too. Oh and then, when we're older i'll buy you pink    pink dresses, pink shoes, pink bag and PINK EVERYTHING. Also we can go to the petting zoo and see bunnies and if any body bullies you I'll beat them up for you." he made his own silly little plans until Mrs Lee (eunhyuk's) corrected him. "sungmin, it not a girl, its a boy." she said and sungmin looked up at her with confused eyes then look back down to eunhyuk. "i'll still buy him pink stuff." he said.

after they left home with a sleeping sungmin, the newly parents finally had their alone time with their first newborn.

"Hyukkie, remember the promise that appa and umma made when you were in my stomach?" Mrs. Lee said while strocking her new baby's ceek. The newborn just made a face and moved his fingers. The new parent only chuckled at their son. "Well we promised we'll give you our world and watch as you succeed your life,even if you fail we'll stay beside you. Thats a promise we will keep and nothing will come between us." Mr. Lee said as he hooked his pinkie with the little newborn.

~4 yrs later~

A happy and excited 4 year old ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where his mother was probably cooking lunch. "UMMA!!!!!!" The child shouted. Mrs. Lee stopped her cooking when she felt soemone pulling her shirt. she looked down to see her son holding up a drawing of the beach. "Umma look! Hyukkie draw this by myself." The four year old also known as hyukjae or eunhyuk or hyukkie was jumping up and down in excitment. "Wow, its so pretty. Did you draw it by yourself?" Mrs.Lee asked the smiling hyukjae who nodded frantically.

"Umma can we go to the beach one day with Sungmin oppa and his appa and umma?" Little, innocent, naive Hyukjae said. Instead of calling the older hyung he called him oppa. adorable isn't he. "Um? Hyukkie? Aren't you suppose to call Sungmin 'hyung' instead of 'oppa'?" Mrs. Lee asked the young Hyukkie. Hyukkie just looked up at his mother with a confused looked but still he asked "Can Sungmin oppa still come when we go to the beach?" he asked back his old cheerful self.

The mother thought she should just let him call sungmin that as long as he was happy. Mrs. Lee just smiled and nodded. "But we can only go when you ten ok?" Hyukkie was ove joyed by hearing that but before he could jump up and down "You promise?" Hyukkie said while pointing out his pinkie. "We promise." a voice from the back said and there stands Mr Lee. Hyukkie an to his father who's arms were wide open to invite the little one in. "We'll go when your 10 ok?" Mr Lee asked as Hyukkie pointed out his pinkie and wiggling it in front of Mr. Lee. he got what Hyukkie was trying to say and hooked his pinkie with his small one. But who knew that the promise was never going to be fulfilled.....

-6 yrs later-

~hyukkie pov~

I ran as fast as I could back home because today we're goin to...wait for it.... the BEACH!! Yes appa and umma would always keep their promise and i would keep my promise on secceeding in life and when I grow up I'll be a singer for a group and also a painter, that reminds me I can't wait to show umma and appa what i got for art. Today feels like a lucky day for me. I was infront of the door and when i grabbed the knob there was a sickening feeling in the pits of my stomach. Slowly yet silently i twisted the knob and what scene was that i had to see was the most horrible and terrifying and the most unimaginable thing I ever saw. My umma's body on the floor, bloody, unmoving, not breathing, pale and blood was flowing through . Ans if your wondering about my appas, he had a knife on his throat, he shouted "RUN HYUKJAE! RUN! SAVE YPURSE-" His words were cut off by the man slitting his throat. 

"So you Lee Hyukjae, huh?" He asked me with a grinned. "I thought you would be a manly boy like you father but i guess your just another soft mama's boy." he said dangerously close to me, making me shiver in fear. Then i felt a hand touching my , i slap his face. Wrong move. He punch me in the face and I curled up in a ball, whimpering in pain. "Thats what you get for slapping me you little ." Those words pierced through my heart. "Do you want to know something of what I learned about you?" Oh no please don't tell me "I know that you already have a handsome 14 year old boyfriend in school." No. "I know you already have your first kiss given away." Please just stop. "But how does that boy keep his cool, I wonder. with a body like you, I don't think a man can ever resist like what i'm feeling now." he said as the took off my pant. I tried to push him away but he was to strong and i heard something snap and I felt pain all over espacially my legs. "That would keep you from running away." then out of a sudden he took off his pants. i quickly got scared when he positioned himself on my .

I couldn't move because everytime I do, my leg hurts but something big was inside of me right now. I screamed in pain and started tosee black spots. When I did scream, he slapped me hardon the cheek. Then he squeezed my cheek and went in and out of me fast. aster what seems like hours of his thing in and out of me he finally stopped and kicked me in the stomach. I felt numb the pain in my leg was gone. "Your tight you know that? at least your useful for somehting." he said as he stepped on my stomach. when i saw the door close, I tried to stand up but fell onto the ground again now i felt the pain. I crawled instead to my parents who seemed to be so far away from me. "U-umma, a-ap-appa, wake up." I shook them when i fenally reached them. I shook them trying so hard to wake them up, there was blood everywhere. i started geting dizzy because of the blood and my soreness, but before everthing gone black, I heard a bunny-oppa shouting my name. Well at least my parents and I won't rot. I collapsed and some one was straddling me on their lap. saying "Stay with me, Hyukkie! Don't fal asleep!" But they were fading and soon my vision was all black. 

~Sungmin pov~

I was in front of the operation room with my umma and appa, my little monkey donseang was in that room, fighting for his life and I could just hope he would be alright. that scene was so triffying, Hyukkie's umma and appa's body in a pool of blood, hyukkie's bottom bleeding, oh god no more images of that. Then finally, the doctor came out while removing his mask while the nurse pushed Hyukkie out of the room on the bed. "He lost lots of blood, he fractured his leg and his hole has been abused. He is mentally unstable, so i would suggest you stay with him till he wakes up." With that he went of and my parents and I went to hyukkie's room. When i got in there, it wasn't a nice site. Hyukkie's leg was cast, there were iv drips attached to his hand and another blood drip, he had to breath through a mask. I quickly ran beside him and held his hand while crying silently. 

"Sung-sungmin-oppa?" i heard an angelic voice calling me. When I looked up, there was tears flowing on Hyukkie's half opened  eyes. "I'm here, I'm here Hyukkie." I said almost crying again. "They're gone oppa. Umma and appa are gone, they left me. Its my faut they left, if I didn't want to go to the beach to *hiccups* badly, if I didn't want to go today, then maybe *hiccups*maybe *sobs*" He sat up and hugged me, I couldn't do anything else but hug him back since this is the only thing I know what to do. "Hyukkie, before your father and mother passed away, they wanted us to take care of you, so for now on you'll have to move in with us." Umma said while tears were streaming down her face. Hyukkie only cried harder in my embrace. After hours of crying, Hyukkie fell asleep while still hugging me. I kissed the top of his head and he burried himself deeper inmy embrace. I will kill that bastard when the police finds him. And I always mean what i say. His been hurt too much. 

From now on, I'll be the one protecting him and no one else will hurt him, and a Lee (sungmin's side) always keep their promise. And soon i fell asleep hugging hyukkie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think i added something. anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the chap, i'll probably, probably, PROBABLY, update regret tomorrow. ok nite, since in my country it 1:17 am and i have to go to sleep. KAY NITE!! ^3^