Turning Back

He's My Prince

5 years ago

It isn't surprising for one's mind to wander while siting in a sturdy wooden chair, facing 30 heads and having a teacher rattling on.

Eunhyuk looked at the wall beside him which was painted a creamy white, caked with graffiti. Graffiti - that was the only thing that kept him entertained during class. With ridiculous "I Love You"s, he had to try to prevent himself from laughing. Love doesn't exist. His eyes wandered off to the shelves of books beside the teacher's table, stacked to the brim with probably every genre of books that existed. Even (he found those during lunch time and had a hard time hiding his ). 

He shifted restlessly, and his eyes landed on a boy in front unconsciously. His eyebrows perked with interest. Never had Eunhyuk seen anyone so.. beautiful. He had perfect blonde hair, in possibly the most stunning shade Eunhyuk had ever seen. He went on to admire this boy's profile - pretty eyes, sharp nose and the loveliest mouth. Who is this? 

Present

Lunchtime - Everyone's favorite period. Apart from the light chatter and clanging of pots and pans, the cafeteria was awfully quiet. In every school, there ought to be some sort of classification table. The Jocks, the Cheerleaders, the Geeks, the Nerds and the Nobodies. Eunhyuk belonged in the last category; not that he couldn't do sports, not that he was ugly, not that he was lame. He came in first place in the last Track & Field competition, he had the most beautiful pair of eyes and a tiny little pink mouth that girls would fall head over heels for and knew every piece of gossip. It was for the simple fact that he didn't care.

Soon, the students at the top of the student hierarchy entered in small groups and the cafeteria was instantly a ruckus. Eunhyuk, for one thing, hated noise. There was only one reason why he tolerated with all these - Lee Donghae. Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae. Eunhyuk couldn't wrap his mind around Lee Donghae, the guy that was so perfect he seemed fictional. 

"He probably isn't here today," Eunhyuk muttered as he picked up his tray and prepared to leave.

All of a sudden, the familiar face dashed into the cafeteria chased by his friends. Before he knew it, the tray had flown out of his hands.