Chapter 4: His POV

Secretary Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—flashback—

I am sitting in front of the man I avoided since God knows when. I left home for a reason that I don't want his company and his name to affect my own way of building a name for myself. Well ofcourse I can build my own name even being his son, but then he wants me to take over as soon as I graduate, and that's where the leaving part began.

So what brought you here?

I need it now.

Need what?

I need your company.

Why?

Oh. I didn't expect that to be honest. I expect him to laugh at me first for eating my words back then.

I  want to get my woman back.

Your woman?

Yes, my woman.

He chuckled right after that sentence I said. But funny enough, I didnt frel offended by that laugh.But what caught my attention was when he started walking towards his phone and started calling someone.

Yeobo?

Mom? He is calling Eomma?

Hes back yeobo----
Mianhe yeobo, i didnt lose, but dont worry because you also didnt lose. He cameback for the company and a woman so logically speaking we  both won the bet yeobo hahaha

Bet? I cant believe this, did they bet about the reason of my come back? Oh well, there goes my weird parents.

Neh yeobo, we will wait for you here. Dont worry, i wont let him go without you. Noted yeobo. See you.

Those were the last thing i heard before he ended the call.

Oh well, let's wait for you eomma first because she is excited to hear about your woman. And dont worry, im ready to resign any moment, i was just really waiting for you.

Wait, appa really? Did you just bet about my life?

Oh well, you can say that. Son, we are getting old and we don't have a lot of things to do so...

Honestly speaking, even though they did a bet about my life it doesnt really affect me but of course, I should at least try to make them feel guilty. So I waited patiently for my mom for the guilt trip and also I need advice on how can I get my girl back. Why? Simple, they are both independent and strong-hearted women so..

Minutes later, I heard the door open and there goes, my mom.

Yeobo, where is kookie?

Eomma, when will you stop calling me that??

Oh, there you go, btw, never son. Kookie suits you very well. You are a very soft kookie needing help to get his girl huh

I swear I can see her smirking and chuckling at the same time saying that.

Excited, aren't we eomma?

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter