Chapter 3: Taming the Lion

Secretary Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMO Eonnieee you really did that?

 

don't remind me sominahhh, it was so studpid of me to kiss him after what? after 5 freaking years sominahh. and it's not just a simple peck somin, it was like the kiss we usually share when we are still together. 

 

Hell, i want to just vanish right now. How can I not think about the possibility that he has a new girlfriend right now? It was so out of my character to just jump in and kiss him torridly. 

 

—Flashback—

 

Maybe you will know what I mean with this Mr.Kim?  

 

I closed the gap between our lips and felt the lips I have been missing for 5 years. The kiss I am supposed to give is just a peck, but once he welcomed my lips just like how he used to, the peck I am thinking of flew out the window. He used his teeth to bite my lower lip making me open my mouth, that's how we end up having a deeper kiss. 

 

I miss this. I miss his lips, his presence, his smell, and the feeling he gives me every time our bodies touch. Those thoughts run in my mind while kissing him. 

 

Our kisses starts to get heated but before we could even start other things, I heard his phone ringing. So I slightly push him as he looks straight into my eyes.

 

You should answer it. 

 

I don't know how I managed to say those words while looking in his eyes. I can still feel the tension between our bodies and I know for sure that was the reason why he isn't taking a step closer to his phone, so I pushed him even more to break his attention that is solely focused on me.

 

Your phone is ringing Mr. Kim, I would gladly answer it for you if it is the company phone but I believe the call is from your personal phone.

 

I managed to be formal. --Well that is the least thing you can do after throwing that stunt and being unprofessional. -- srsly? How can I shut this little devil inside my brain*

 

He started to walk towards his phone and immediately answered his phone.

 

Love? 

 

What? That call sign  shocked me to the core. Damn, why didn't I think t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter