Chapter 1: The Big Announcement

Secretary Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo-ssi I know you've been a loyal secretary of mine for 7 years. You're the only woman my wife approved to be my secretary. Mr. Kim Senior said with a chuckle after he called me to his office.

I don't want to force you or anything like that but can you do me a favor?He continued with a hint of seriousness in his voice. So I carefully nodded and said, a favor Mr.Kim? May I know what kind of favor is that before I completely agree to it?

Mr. Kim sigh and continue, jihyo-ssi, you know I treat you like my own daughter right? This request of mine is something I thought about for a long time. But, I want to ask you if you can continue your work as a secretary here in our company? A secretary for my only son. He is good with his craft but he has an unpleasing personality which is why he will need a patient secretary like you.

I was glad to hear the request Mr. Kim made. Truth be told, I don't want to look for another job and go through a lot of hassle. I can't also deny that the company pays more than other companies out there. That is why I had a feeling of relief when I heard the favor Mr. Kim told me, so I replied as fast as possible.
Of course sajangnim, I actually thought of asking for the same favor from you but it just happen that you got to tell me first.

We both smile and had a sigh of relief after I gave my answer to him.

That's good then jihyo-ah, I hope you can assist my son as soon as he gets here at 1 pm today. I will leave first so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter