Chapter 2 : Missing

UNBREAKABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hello ma..." 

"What's wrong dear? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay... Ma, I miss you."

"I miss you too, son. Are you sure you're okay?"

Pran just couldn't lied to his mom. His mom knew whenever he is not okay. She was an amazing woman and he loves her so much. 

"I'm okay." He lied. He was far away from his parents and he didn't want to make it hard on them especially his mom. She don't deserves all the unhappiness after what happened for the past 7 months because of him.

She was by his side for 24/7. Accompanied him days and nights, put him on her warm embrace. He still broken but for the sake of everyone's happiness, he acted like he was fine and alive. Pond will always be in his heart, mind and soul. Always there accompanied him...

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet ma."

"Why?"

"I'm about to eat now. How about you and pa?"

"We are done with dinner. Stop talking, eat your dinner first na?"

"Love you ma...."

"Love you too, dear..."

The phone conversation ended. Pran sighed while looking up to the night sky. The stars were beautifully drawn all over the sky. Pran smiled and his eyes were moistened again.

"Hey, you're looking at me aren't you?  You are one of the star isn't it? The shiniest one must be you~"


[ Happy birthday! ]

[ The stars are so beautiful..... ]

[ I know that you want to stargazing so much. That's why I brought you here today. Do you like it? ]

[ I love it so damn much, silly! Thank you! ]

[ I love you, Pran ]

I LOVE YOU TOO, POND.

The warmest of all. He missed his cuddles and kisses so much. That was the best birthday gift ever. The stargazing thing was sweet as hell tho. He swear Pond was the best boyfriend ever. Pran chuckled. 

Soon, it will be the first birthday without Pond. Pond can't even celebrate his birthday because he was gone before his birthday. He was planning on something sweet for Pond but who knew that he would lose him that fast. So fast, just in a blink of an eye.

Started from bestfriends, ended as boyfriends.

 

------------------

Wai's eyebrows wiggled when he couldn't reached Pran by phone. Is Pran okay?

"I still think we should take him to the hospital. He looks sick." Korn was sure about that after he saw Pran touched his own chest. He might have a minor heart attack.

"Let's find him." Wai has decided to find Pran in his room. He was worried sick if anything bad happened to Pran. 

"He live next to you, Phat." Wai said. He got off his seat and then left with Phat and Korn. They drove to where Pran was located and it was the same building and level for Phat. Like what Wai told him, he just lived next to Pran. 

Phat suddenly remembered about the key before. 510 and his room was 509. What a small world. They stopped infront of Pran's room and started knocking on the door. 

Seconds after, the door was opened from the inside. Pran was standing with only half of him visible to the gang. His eyes reddened and wet so he didn't want them to see that. The m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter