Chapter 1 : Hello

UNBREAKABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[[ Inspired From Bad Buddy The Series ]]

- English is not my 1st language so forgive all my grammatical errors -

 

The flowers was taken to the same spot, each day. Only God knows how much he missed the one who once was his most important person after his own family. 

"Pond, hey... Starting next week I won't be here as much as I did because the first semester will begins... I took Architecture. This was your dream right? Don't worry, I will study hard for you...."

The tears started to formed.

"I miss you so much....."

The black and white photo that sticked on the grave smiled at him as usual. He was smiling at him for the past 7 months after he was killed in an incident. Pond was drowned when they were supposed to meet for a sweet date. He still remember how devastated he was when their friend called to informed that Pond was drowned and his body was found after few hours on the same day. 

He was waiting along with Pond's family alongside the lake for hours and he was praying hard to God. He prayed for Pond's safety and hope he was in his embrace again. That late evening, Pond was indeed in his embrace but lifeless. He called Pond's name for thousand of times but he never woke up. His world was crashing and he was destroyed.....

"I promise I will come to see you every week okay but only in Saturday or Sunday..."

The hand touches the photo and gently caressed it.

"Be a good boy...." 

Then he burst into tears like he always did before. He still can't move on from Pond and he will never be. How can he? He just love this boy so freaking much. He can't control his sadness whenever he see him smiling at him. He was smiling from the other side of the world...

"Pran...Let's go home, dear." The mom slowly called. She knew how much his son loves Pond. She blessed their relationship because she understood how they were so much in love before.

Pond was a good boy and always took a great care of Pran. They were boyfriends for 3 years until one of them wasn't there anymore. But they were bestfriends even before that. She is happy when her son is happy.

As she expected, Pran's eyes was filled with tears. She lost count on how much Pran cried after Pond was gone. Few days after the funeral, Pran was caught sobbing and crying alone in his bedroom in pure darkness. He would turned off all the lights and volume up the music so nobody could hear him. He was in bad shape for few months and decided to 'back to life' when he got to enrolled to the university.

He applied for architecture because that was his boyfriend's dream when he was alive. The both of them planned to take architecture together.

"Let's go home..." Mrs. Nim smiled. When that boy was next to her, she used her finger tips to clean the tears. Pran is a strong boy, he will be okay. She trust her son.

Few days before the departure, Pran was busy packing up. He was moving out of the house and move into a hostel that was located in the middle of Bangkok. While packing, he saw a journal and it was written by Pond. For the first time after Pond was gone, he opened the journal and read the first page. He was too scared to take a look at it before.

He smiled when he see a cute photo sticker, captioned 'Taken By Pond'. The photo sticker was taken a couple of weeks before Pond was drowning in the lake. He still remember how clingy Pond was that day. He was super annoyingly cute and whine a lot. Just like a little boy. 

[ Why are you so whiny today? ]

[ So you can miss me after I'm gone. ]

[ What do you mean? Are you going to anywhere? ]

[ Nope, I wanna be with you forever. ]

[ Pond, I wanna puke! 555 ]

I MISS YOU, I REALLY DO....

He quickly closed the journal to avoid crying. If he burst into tears again, his mom will be sad and worried so he decided to be happy to make her happy. Pond, I know you want me to be happy again....right?

I LOVE YOU.

Pran whispered right after he switched off the light. With Pond's journal on his embrace, he fell asleep.

 

---------------------

"Take care and call us if you need anything okay?" Mrs. Nim said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter