Cheese

Handle With Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi isn't the type to burst out and dictate things indecisively.

However, what if she had reached her breaking point already?


"No, let's break up already."


Hearing those words from her longtime girlfriend, Nako is slightly a bit taken away– no, in fact, not slightly a bit; she's taken away completely. It feels as if her soul just left her body, her mind started floating above, and her breathing almost stopped.

"You're kidding. We can talk this one out, please Hii, do-don't think like that," Nako begged as she shakily grabbed Hitomi's wrist only for the latter to swat it away.

"You knew how important it was for me. You knew b-but-" Hitomi started to sob, as she repeatedly gulp and tried to stop herself from crying, but her body just betrayed her when her lips started to tremble. 

There she cries while crouching down on her knees.

Nako didn't waste any time to soothe her girlfriend as she hugs her in her arms, her back as she murmurs apologies and reassuring words in an attempt to make her feel better, however, Nako's words are inaudible for Hitomi as she could only hear her cries and her mind busy thinking about that thing.


Nako and Hitomi have been in a relationship for 5 years now and Nako couldn't be more thankful to have a very understanding girlfriend by her side for the past years. She almost thought she doesn't deserve Hitomi because she's lacking in every aspect and she's the immature one, but Hitomi always assures her that she loves her and she doesn't need to think of anything else to bring herself down.

But now, Nako's thoughts of not deserving her came back as Hitomi couldn't stop crying in her arms and wanted to break up with her because of her very own mistake.

Being both arts inclined, their taste and sense of fashion and art are very similar. They click and get along very well, even their personalities and stand in life. 

Nako works as a sculptor, while Hitomi works as a graphic and fashion designer in Silver Rain, a famous fashion brand in South Korea right now, which is of course owned by her friend Eunbi.

The story of how they started dating is actually memorable to not only both of them but even among their friends. Like how would it not become so memorable when Nako asked Hitomi out in front of their college classmates and friends while handing her a sculpture of a human heart made of glass as she said,

"This may be too direct and surprising, but sorry to keep you waiting. I can only offer you my heart as of now so will you be my girlfriend? I sculpted it and it's made of glass because I am fragile."

Nako never fails to surprise Hitomi and even caught her off guard. 

However, right now, it seems like Nako is the one who got surprised by Hitomi who's asking to break up with her.

Nako is the one at fault though. It's their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter