002

ROOM 1306

Today, after dropping Taehyung to his school. Seokjin head to the Hospital. 

His black BMW nicely parked at his own reserved parking lot. Being the veteran doctor in this Hospital apparently has it's own benefits comes with it. 

His usual routines of making a cup of coffee, checking and reviewing the appointments that had been shceduled for today including looking after and caring for the patient. It's a busy day, hectic even but Seokjin don't mind. He go through it all diligently, and when the time to go checking on Yoongi, the only patient that were specifically assigned under his care, Seokjin could not help but can't wait to go see him as fast as possible.

Seokjin stands in front of the room 1306, which is where Yoongi has been practically owning now. The doctor exhales softly before reaching his hand to the doorknob and pushing it slightly. This room is actually one of the many room in this Hospital specifically provided with the best conveniences and more space than the other ward room. It's fairly easy to spot the pale patient who is currently sitting in his wheelchair by the window. 

Seokjin walks inside to stand right beside the pale boy. Hands were placed behind his back casually as he too gaze into the direction of where Yoongi was gazing at. "Mind to share what is inside your mind? if you would like of course..." Seokjin spoke calmly.

Yoongi slowly raises his gaze up to the doctor. Blank expression on his face as usual. In fact, Seokjin or any nurses here have never literally saw any other looks in that face. Only completely blank expressionless face or very rarely is the pained one which is due to the migraines he usually get once in a while.

'Nothing, really.. only the usual thoughts of killing myself but yeah nothing good happened if I tell you that.' Yoongi monologue inside his head, as his tired gaze still directed towards the doctor, silently answering to that question. But, of course the doctor would not be able to hear that. So, Yoongi just smiles softly and slowly bring his gaze down to his bony fingers in his lap.  Yoongi being Yoongi has always been a man of little words. Very little words. Only spoke when he were in need of something. 

Seokjin frowns at the lack of respond from the patient. Because, it only means nothing good, it could means that the boy had a lot in his mind. Or another episode of that depressional thoughts again. Seokjin was about to distract the boy with anything at all that he could come across other than being in his own train of thoughts, but Yoongi suddenly wheels himself to the direction of his bed.

Seokjin immediately proceeds to help the boy getting back to lay on his bed. Placing the wheelchair nearby after he is done. The doctor observes the boy getting comfortable as he lays on his side. Yoongi were diagnosed with severe Schizophrenia and disfunctional of his entire legs. The limbs were completey useless after the incident he were involved in approximately 7 years ago. 

"Do you have a younger brother, doc?" Seokjin were about to look through Yoongi's pulse and heart rate as well as other things, and leaving to continue observing Yoongi through the other side room until the boy suddenly threw out a lone question. 

"Well, yeah.. I do have a younger brother to be honest. A junior high schooler. What about you, Yoongi?" Seokjin is more than glad to start a conversation with the boy if the boy actually felt like it. He pulls the nearest chair and sit down right beside Yoongi's bed, with an anticipating spirits and encouragement. After all it's better to voice it out all his thoughts rather than keeping it bottled up inside.

There was a long pause again as Yoongi takes him time in answering. He was staring blankly at the curtains when his low raspy voice whispers, "... I do ... have one... younger brother."  

Seokjin was a little excited when he heard the soft responce from the one on the bed. He smiles wide and leans his body closer, still carefully though as not to break into Yoongi's space. "Your little brother must be a very dearest person to you, Yoongi ssi. I wish I could know more about him. And in return, If you want, I could also introduced my little brother to you. He did love it to keep you company once in a while." Seokjin said enthusiastically as he tries his best to bring the most out of the boy. When the pale boy on the bed doesn't seems to react much to his words, Seokjin thought his effort was for nothing.

The doctor quietly exhales. It has been two weeks already since he had been assigned to monitor Yoongi. And yet it's so hard for to figure out the boy. To be honest, Seokjin don't really think Yoongi's mental illness alone were the only reason he was kept here for this long and his behaviors could still be under control if he takes his meds regularly too. After all Shcizoprenias is a curable illness. People with Shcizoprenia did not even need to be in isolation all the time. So why is he here this long.  What is his doctors from before been doing that Yoongi took this long to be cured. He should be living his freely like other people his age. 

 The doctor stares at the curtains, at where a little bright light from the sun outside peaks inside the room. Somehow, it has became Yoongi's second favorite things to do now, after laying on the bed of course.  Seokjin actually wonders what the pale boy were thinking about whenever he was staring at the outside world like that.

"You know Yoongi, whenever you feel ready to go take a walk outside. You can tell anyone here and they will bring you out. You can even tell me. I will be glad to accompany you anytime." the doctor said calmly. He knows Yoongi's history. His trauma from his past doctor. Seokjin knew enough to know that Yoongi has been afraid to step out of the comfort of this room since that day from four years ago. 

Yoongi just shakes his head. His palms slowly raise to cover both his ears as his eyes closed tightly. Refuse to listen to Seokjin anymore. The doctor sighs softly.