001

ROOM 1306

Seokjin is a doctor specialized in mental illnesses in a private non-government hospital. A hospital that only those that comes from whealthy backgrounds could afford staying in. He loves his job, obviously not because of the high paying salary of course, but he just loves to explore more people with this kind of predicament and what he can do to help this people. Not many can relate and not many care enough to helps and that's why he tried so hard to complete his studies in this field. 

And Min Yoongi is only his next patient among others. Seokjin is always good and a pro at separating his private life from his career. Never bringing his work affairs to his doorsteps if he could prevent it. After all, he did have a younger brother to care for at home who obviously need what little attention he can get from Seokjin's little time spent at home.

So why is he getting too attached to this pale boy this much again.

Taehyung, a young student in his junior high school glances at the male in front of him who is once again lose in his thoughts. The two men is currently at their dining table, only the two of them since years. The two only got each other after the dead of their parents due to an accident when Seokjin and Taehyung were still little. They are having a kimchie stew, and grilled meat with warm rice as their humble menu. All were prepared solely by Kim Seokjin. But, it seems only Taehyung who is interested in the foods while the other getting drown in his own train of thougths. Taehyung clears his throat to bring the older's attention back to the earthland.

"What are you thinking about, hyung? something happen at work?" the younger asked before reaching his chopticks over the table to grab some more meats.

Seokjin did not answer right away though. He often dislike to share anything involving his patient to outsiders as that was unethical to do so. Upon contemplating some more, Seokjin reluctantly put down his spoon. Seemingly ready to say something now. "What would you feels, if you got such a wealthy family background behind your back, thinking that your parents have it all well-prepared for your entire life. You did have to do nothing at all and all your wishes be fullfilled right away. But, one day you woke up in a mental hospital all alone. Suddenly... you are on your own."

The older blurted out. 

Probably too deep of an answer that the younger did not actually expect to get in return.

Taehyung, slowly put down his chopsticks and spoon at its place. Now, it was his turn to contemplating a respond. But he was taken aback when Seokjin suddenly let out a low chuckles. "Sorry, ignore that one. Too deep of a topic to be brought on dinner table." Seokjin then proceeds to eat his dinner casually.

"I would be crushed of course. I could even felt not worth it to continue living too. It sounds too lonely if I would be on my own." Taehyung answered as honest as he could, taking a moment to silently stares at his bowl of rice. He sighs before continuing his words, "But,... if he's got you as his doctor. I'm sure he will be back to enjoy life just as before. After all, there is nothing you can't do, hyung" Taehyung flashes his boxy smile towards the older which usually works well as a vitamin and encouragement to the older. 

Seokjin stares at the younger silently. Considering his answer, the younger don't even have the full story yet and his answer already this depressing. Seokjin actually only gave a very rough situation with a lot of details being left out. But, his words of encouregemnt were well appreciated as Seokjin reach out his arm to ruffles Taehyung's fluffy hair with an equal bright smile as returned. "Thank you Tae... It helps." the older said.

"Let me see him someday, hyung...that patient of yours." Taehyung said afterwards, giggling softly as he continue eating. 

"Why? why would you want to see him?" Seokjin casually asked. His younger brother has never once interested on visiting any of his patients before. Well, technically because he has no reason to since Seokjin has never talk about his patients at home and Taehyung actually very rarely visiting his workplace. 

"who knows if I could accompany him.."

Seokjin did not respond to that. Only continues eating his dinner quietly.