03. Ruler

Lifetime (After Death)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong

Everything happened too fast as she landed on top of me. Our eyes never leaving one another. I only closed my eyes when we stumbled and fell to the ground.

I was getting ready for the pain but realized pain doesn't really exist here. The girl laughed her off as she stood up, not bothering to even help me stand up.

"That was fun," she uttered with the brightest smile, her eyes disappearing into a thin line.

Pretty.. I almost uttered.

She stopped laughing and looked at me, she looked worried but also weirded out.

"Why aren't you getting up? It's not like you got hurt, right?"

I immediately got up, my cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

"Ya! Jimin Yu! What were you doing again?!" a red haired girl suddenly appeared as she gave the girl earlier a flying kick???

What the heck are they doing? 

The crowd slowly left while murmuring and I was left there with the two bickering idiots. They only noticed me when the girl who jumped off the building saw me staring. I even saw the other girl roll her eyes and whisper something. 

"I'll leave, Minmin, let's catch up later, yeah?" the other girl said before throwing me one last glance, almost judging my entire being.

It's not like I did anything wrong, what the hell? I was about to roll my eyes and give her the same intense glare but stopped myself. The girl looked at me and gave me a smile as soon as that girl with the terrible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter