Chapter 2

๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ง๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น: แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€ แดแด‡ สœแดœแดแดส€แด‡แด… (๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

Winter hates confrontation, especially if sheโ€™s the one making the first move. Her quiet life was ruined when the infamous campus Princess Karina Yu had taken a liking to her after that tragic night. She didn't want to attract any attention โ€” especially not the attention of the most popular girl on the campus.

ย 

ย ย She doesn't fancy it at all, even if that personย isย theย Karina Yu. Nuh-uh, not happening. Sheโ€™s completely aware that the girl is out of her league. Why? Well, sheโ€™s extremely gorgeous, a darling, and not to mention extremely smart. That sounds more like an excuse to exclude herself from associating with the latter actually. But really what other option does she have?ย 

ย 

ย ย Winter is confidently beautiful. She just dresses like a couch potato for a reason. What reason you may ask?

ย 

"Ew."ย She heard a girl say, as she looked at her clothes in utter disgust when she was putting books in her locker.

ย 

ย That's the reason. She can eventually identify who's pretentious or not. Winter is pretty much done entertaining fake people. She'd already abandoned her Rich Girl lifestyle. And it was probably the best choice she'd ever made for herself because she wasn't surrounded by pretentious wannabes anymore.

ย 

ย  ย Also, she at academics. The only thing that sheโ€™s good at are making music and playing with her pet duck, Prof. Beak. Sheโ€™s not niceโ€”more like brutally honest in a way that she could make everyone cry. And not but not least, she doesn't want to be involved with someone romantically either.ย 

ย 

ย Karina should be with someone similar to her social status, take Aeri Uchinaga as an example. Winter always envisions the two would look good together romantically. Though she's not certain what Karina's ual preference is, she never dated anyone specifically. But one thing is for sure, she's confident that these two just need a little push then the rest is history.

ย 

ย Winter would love to play Cupid for the two of them. But everything was wrecked because of an accidental one-night stand.ย Ugh. She groaned in utter annoyance. Why did she let herself get drunk?ย Ugh. She groans again like a zombie in distress.

ย 

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

ย 

ย She repeated the words like a mantra while banging her head on her locker alarming some of the people beside her.ย Calm down, Winter. Let's think this through. She said to herself as she tried to massage the slight bruise on her forehead.

ย 

ย ย Let's not dwell on the past. What's more important now is how she can escape from Karina and erase her existence from her life. She encourages herself.ย But that sounds utterly impossible after the photo shenanigans the other day.ย Ugh. Remembering that time just made her groan in distress again.

ย 

ย ย Karina announced that she was dating her throughout the campus. She knocks her head on one of the lockers yet again with a frustrated growl, suddenly just wanting to disappear forever. Some of the students who were passing by looked at Winter like she'd lost her nuts.ย She was desperately hoping that no one knew who she was. Though, that seems to be a rather impossible dream when every time she passes the hallway people murmur to each other while looking at her with judging eyes.

ย It was so rude to do such a thing. She didn't even agree to any of this nonsense. Then Karina just straight-up declares that without her consent.ย Thatโ€™s typically what Karina Yu would do. She thought.

ย ย She forces herself to collect the remaining pieces of her dignity to confront the latter when she sees her by the locker.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter