Part 2

Wires to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n. Not proof read yet.)

 

Jimin's POV

Minjeong was working in our garage while I was standing near the door. I couldn't help but stare at her. Why does she need to be so beautiful and handsome at the same time? She is even more attractive than the last time I saw her. I think it was around a year ago. 

Flashback

We had something like a talent show in our school. Our dance teacher asked us to perform our newest choreography. The winner would get money for their club for new outfits, instruments, equipment, etc. whatever your club required. This was our chance to get new mirrors and outfits for the dance-club room. But then I saw a list of the other competitors and my heart stopped beating for a second. I looked at the list again and saw that the music club would also perform.... which meant that I will see Kim Minjeong perform live, in front of me, again. If they are going to perform, we won't stand a chance. 

I only saw them perform once when they were practicing. I was on my way to my next class when I was walking past the music club room when the most angelic voice was heard singing a Taylor Swift song. When I remember right the song was called "You belong with me". I went to the door and peeked inside. A blonde girl was singing while sitting down with a guitar in her hands, there was also someone sitting near the piano and someone with a violin. But I could only focus on the girl with long blonde hair, her voice was just so beautiful. I could feel my skin getting goosebumps, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and I am sure if someone walked by they would have seen hearts coming out of my eyes. Is this what they call love at first sight?

The school bell snapped me out of my trance and I rushed to my next class. 'I need to find out more about this girl...maybe I should ask Giselle, she knows almost everyone in school', I thought while walking into my class and sitting down in my seat.

Back to present

This was how I discovered Kim Minjeong but I also discovered that she was already in a relationship with someone, which made me sad. Her girlfriend's name was Ryujin. She was also in the same dance club as me, which made it even harder for me to see them going home together after our practice.

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard Minjeong asking me something bringing me back to reality. 

"What did you just say?". I asked. I heard a chuckle and looked at Minjeong who was now standing in front of me, wiping sweat off her forehead. I unconsciously bit my lip, she looked really freaking good in these working clothes.

"You shouldn't do that", Minjeong said and I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

She p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter