Part 1

Wires to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: Not proof read yet)

When Jimin came home after a long time, she just wanted to spend some time with her mother. College life was exhausting so she was excited to go home, relax and do something with her friends and family. But when she arrived home she was sad to see that her mother already had other plans. 

"I am so sorry honey. I kinda forgot that you will be home for your semester break. I thought it starts in like two weeks...that's why I made plans to travel for a week.", Jimin's mom said while packing her bags.

"It's ok mom...I know how forgetful you can be sometimes..", Jimin said before laughing.

"Yah! I already said I was sorry. Come here!" Jimin's eyes widened before she tried to run away. But before she could do that, her mother grabbed her and started to tickle her. 

"HAHAHA STOP IT! STOOOOP!", Jimin tried to get away but her mother only stopped when she was satisfied. 

"But seriously Jimin-ah...I am sorry that you need to spend your time alone at home... maybe you can do something with your friends. Just try to enjoy your college-free days."

Jimin let out a sigh. "Thanks, Mom. I will try to enjoy it as much as I can." With that being said her mom smiled and pat her head. 

Later that day her mother was on her way to her car before she turned around. "Oh by the way honey. Tomorrow someone will come over to repair the stove in the kitchen and will also install some new lights in the garage. I already told your aunt that you are at home and that she doesn't need to be here for the electrician. I left you some money on the kitchen table for delivery! Bye-bye, love you!", her mom said before getting into her car and driving away.

"Just great....", Jimin mumbled. She doesn't want to be alone at home with some random dude fixing the electronic stuff inside her house. 

She grabbed her phone and texted some of her high school friends if they had time to come by tomorrow so it wouldn't be too boring to stay at home. But luck wasn't on her side because none of them were back yet. 

Sighing she lay down on the couch, the tv, and switched through some channels to at least find a movie. When she couldn't find any, she switched to Disney plus and started to watch one of her favorite movies.

After some time her stomach made a few noises. "Maybe I should eat something." With that being said she ordered herself some pizza. It didn't take long to arrive, only twenty minutes later the doorbell was ringing. When she opened the door she was surprised who was standing in front of her.

"Oh..hey Jimin. It's nice to see you again!", the delivery boy said. Standing in front of her was her ex-boyfriend from high school, Jeno. They broke up because Jimin said she didn't want to have a long-distance relationship. But the truth was...she never really loved him as much as he did love her. She actually only started dating him to forget about her long-time crush, who was already in a relationship around that time. Kim Minjeong. Did she feel bad to use him? A little bit. Did she regret dating him? Not really. He treated her well but in the end, it wasn't enough to make her fall in love with him.

"Hey, Jeno. Are you working part-time on your semester break?", she asked while she took the pizza out of his hands and gave him the money. 

"Yeah, it's not bad to get some extra money while helping out the restaurant of my uncle." If you would describe the situation right now, the only word to say was 'awkward'. 

"Ah....that's nice then. Well, it was nice talking to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter