NEVER is a long time

NEVER is a long time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The flight 236 with destination to Japan was missing from the Korean radar after 20 minutes of departure. It's reported that the singer and composer Moonbyul was on the plane. The flight company hasn't released any statement so far but fans all around the world are intensifying their prayers not only for the idol's safety but also for all the other passengers." ____ A reporter said on tv.

Yongsun let the bottle that she was holding fall on the floor and it broke into a hundred pieces.

Her husband entered the kitchen and looked at that mess with judgmental eyes.

The man started speaking:

_____ I don't know why you are so shaken. It's been years since you last talked to that woman. If it was the other one...

 _____ Unnie! Yongsun unnie! I heard the news an hour ago and came as fast as I could. Are you okay?______ Wheein got into the house without ceremony.

The brunette hugged her younger friend and kept silent.

_____ As I was saying...If it was something with this one, okay. Even the scandalous one sends you a card and an expensive wine on Christmas. But the weird one...I bet she didn't even have your address._____ The man kept talking.

_____ She DOESN'T have. Don't speak as if she is already dead. Nobody knows anything. _____ Wheein exclaimed.

_____ And nobody asked your opinion. I'm speaking to my wife. You are so pushy!

_____ Chung, don't treat Wheein like that! She's my friend. ____ Yongsun's voice almost cracked.

____ Okay, I'm sorry. But someone gotta keep the feet on the ground here and she is letting you be delusional. Let's be honest. Chances are that your former friend...didn't survive. It was a freaking plane crash. What else could it be? Planes don't enter another dimension and get back.

The shorter woman rolled her eyes and held Yongsun's shoulder:

_____ Let me take you to your bedroom, unnie. I'm gonna give you some natural tea to help you calm down.

The telephone rang and Yongsun answered with a faint voice:

_____ Oh, Hyejin-ah. No, I'm okay. Wheein-ie is here. Don't worry. I understand. Thank you for calling.

The former singers walked together and climbed the stairs, going to the master bedroom.

After helping her unnie lie in bed, the younger one got back to the kitchen and declared:

_____ I know that you don't like any of us and that's fine. But Yong needs people who can understand her pain now. So snap out of it. I'm staying tonight. And maybe some days if she wants.

Releasing a puff of air, the man marched to the game room.

For his astonishment and the two women's relief, the plane was found later that evening.

158 people were deceased. Except for a flight attendant, the co-pilot, and two passengers. Moonbyul was one of the survivors.

_____ x _____

Wheein ended up staying for two weeks because her older friend was on the verge of a breakdown.

Hwasa visited them on the weekend and told them that she talked to Mr. Moon.

According to Moonbyul's father, his daughter was found unconscious and she had a deep cut on her arm and her brain was swollen.

They needed to do a procedure to stabilize the singer's intracranial pressure. 

Both Wheein and Yongsun, formally known as Solar, cried a lot when Hwasa told them that their old friend was in a coma.

Extremely busy, the brunette hugged the two women and left.

Despite being tired of Yongsun's husband, Wheein gave up going home that day because her unnie asked her to stay while crying.

The adorable girl with a deep dimple on the right cheek was sleeping when the most unexpected thing happened two days later.

Someone knocked on the door and Yongsun opened it without asking who it was.

The black-haired woman widened her eyes and said before covering :

____ Is that really you? How is that possible? No! I'm losing my mind. You're in a coma...

Smiling all cute, the multi talented artist murmured:

_____ I was. Then I woke up and had to see you. Sorry for showing up uninvited but..I couldn't keep wasting more time after what happened.

Jumping on the artist, Yongsun slapped her shoulder and caressed her face:

_____ You dumb irresponsible ! Look at you! All these bruises and cuts. You almost died, they drilled your head to save you and you run away from the hospital???!!! How did you even find me?

_____ Oooouch!!!!

_____ Sorry...You know what? No, I'm not. Which part can I spank without killing you?

_____ Yong...I would do anything to find you. I always heard that we see a movie about our lives when we are dying. And I gotta say...It's really like that. And you know what I saw during those endless seconds before I lost consciousness? You. So when I woke up in that hospital bed, I begged my manager to lend me his phone and asked a friend( a powerful hacker) to find your address...

_____ When you put your career over us, I promised I would never speak to you again._____ Yongsun spoke with a hurt voice.

Sighing deeply, the taller woman hesitated before saying:

_____ I know I screwed up. I always knew. And I regretted from the start. The only reason why I didn't look for you before was that I imagined you were better off without me. But Yong....never is a long time...

_____ SO WHAT? DID YOU THINK EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY JUST BECAUSE YOU SURVIVED A TRAGIC ACCIDENT? THAT ALL MY PAIN WOULD SI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter