100th Day - Special Chapter

100th Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They shared a table with their friends and unexpectedly, Jessica was surprised with Yuri's personality. It was far from the woman who stood in the street, looking dreadful and hopeless. The tandem of Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon had cracked them up, hard. Eyes were in tears as they laughed almost nonstop at every joke and punchline. She has never laughed like this in years. Seohyun is the only close friend she's got at work. Being one of the superiors, no one really mingles with her at her workplace. She would attend reunions and gatherings with her high school and college friends but they were not into constant communication. So, this is definitely new to her. And what's good is that it's their first time to meet and yet she felt like she's known them for years.

And with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, they weren't able to escape being teased with each other. Yuri just went with the flow, teasing Jessica a few times whenever she blushed. They both felt thrilled in this new friendship that they'd built.

Jessica capped the night with a smile that didn't leave her lips. She left earlier than everyone since Krystal is waiting for her. They all understood. Yuri wanted to take her home but she insisted on going alone. She wouldn't want Yuri to miss anything on the table just because she has to leave.

Before they parted, Yuri didn't miss her chance to get Jessica's number. She was thankful enough that Jessica didn't show any hesitation when her number was asked and even to have lunch with her... well, with the gang some other time.

 

***

 

"Unnie!" Krystal greets her happily as she enters the room.

"Soojung!" She planted a kiss on her sister's forehead then handed her a paper bag. She puts the cup of a drink on the end table beside the lamp.

"Yoong asked me to give you this. I asked Nurse Mina if you can have these and she said okay. But, of course, you can't have coffee so instead, black tea?"

"Wow. Thanks, Unnie." Krystal excitedly opens the paper bag and checks the items.

"You can eat the pastries now if you want. Yoong left a note inside and some coupons."

"I'll read it later. Please thank her for me."

"I will..."

Jessica stared at her sister feeling happy. It's not every day she sees her smile. Well, not until her stories about Yuri ended.

"Soojung-ah... You won't believe who I ran into at the café!" Jessica sounded excited.

Krystal was surprised and curious. "Who?"

Jessica's lips stretched to a beaming smile. "Yuri!!!"

"Wow! Unnie! Seriously?!" Both of them giggled.

"Yes! I just really can't believe it. She looks so g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter