Merry Christmas.

Christmas surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Are you bringing someone home this Christmas?" Jongin rolled his eyes hearing his omma.

,,I'm still single omma, I don't have time to date, I work all the time and when I'm home I sleep most of the time." Junmyeon his coworker was trying to hold back his laugh.

,,All you do is work sweetie, look at your sister, happily married and with kids." 

,,One day I will get married omma, but not now." Jongin let out a sigh ending the call with his omma.

,,You need to tell her Nini." 

,,I better die, she will freak out that I'm gay! How can I tell her that? I did try but no words are coming out. Just kill me hyung." Jongin let out a dramatic sigh hitting his forehead against the metal table.

,,Take a break Nini, I will call you if I need any help." Jongin nodded dropping on the bed trying to get some sleep. He still has 4 hours of work until his shift ends.

He's a doctor, a pediatric. He loves children, to work with them and make them smile. He loves his job, this is his dream job but he's always busy, working too much to date. His last lover was five months ago or were they six? His hand is his good friend and , don't blame him, he's still young and and nobody to wait for him home. 

Well, he likes someone, he's his neighbor, his very good looking neighbor. He moved in one year ago and they bumped into each other from time to time, they do live next door. His cute neighbor keeps him up at nights when he has company. His bed would hit the wall way too hard for his liking. The moans makes him hard as well. He likes and hates him at times. 

The bad side is, that, his hot, cute, adorable neighbor isn't gay. And he's a playboy, he saw how many girls left his apartament in the morning when he came home from a very long shift from work. 

Jongin smiled in his sleep having a dream about his neighbor, a hot dream. He was the one in his bed making the bed hit the wall.

,,Wake up Nini, we need you." Jongin cursed when Junmyeon woke him up 30 minutes later. 

,,I'm sorry love, but, we need you." Jongin pouted ruffing his messy hair.

,,I need another coffee." 

 

Jongin was happy when his shift ended, it was 5 am when he finally left the hospital. 2 days free to sleep all he wants. That is all that he will do, sleep, sleep and more sleep. He loves his job, the kids but somethimes he feels like collapsing. 

Something else that he hates is driving but he still needs to do it. He won't always find a cab at a late hour and the busses won't run that late, so, he needs to drive.

Jongin reached the elevator excited thinking at the shower he will take and his bed, he loves his bed. 

He jumped when the doors opened and his hot, cute and hot neighbor was there.

,,Hi Jongin, you look tired." Jongin gulped looking a little shocked at him. He knows his name? 

,,Take a good rest." He winked at him before stepping outside the elevator. Jongin was too shocked to react. Where was he leaving at that hour looking so damn hot? He always dressed different, always looking chic and beautiful. His hair was white now, not yellow or a different kind of blonde, his hair is silver and he loves it. 

Jongin finally stepped inside the elevator after he ended his daydream.

He would like to date someone like his neighbor. Why are all the nice guys taken or straight? He really hates his life somethimes.

He really hates his boring life, and his omma isn't making things better, she is expecting him to bring his girlfriend home for Christmas and he's ing Gay! Why?! Why him?!

Letting out a deep sigh Jongin dropped on his bed after his shower. 

,,Bed, thanks to the person that invented this bed." Jongin pulled the cover over his head falling asleep in a second. 

His plan of sleeping for 2 days was abruptly interrupted by his bladder. He wanted to sleep more but he can't. With lazy legs he literraly crawled to the bathroom to pee.

Jongin's stomach was crying for some real food but he's lazy to cook. He should eat some ramen and sleep more. But.

,,I hate you." He was starting to tear up seeing how poor his fridge is. He makes enough money to live a good life and here he is, no food.

,,." He mumbled under his breath walking to his bedroom to pull a hoodie over his body going to buy himself some food from the small store down stairs. He pulled the hood over his messy hair, he took his thic and ugly glasses, he's not in the mood for contacts now.  

He's in the mood of chicken, he's always in the mood of chicken and some sushi. 

 

Jongin was lost in his own thoughts looking at what he wants to eat.

,,You should try the pork, it's really delicious." Jongin jumped ready to drop his grocery basket.

,,Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jongin looked to his left seeing Baekhyun looking so ing good! Why was he looking so good at 10 pm? Was he going on a date? 

His face heat up for sure because he was looking like a mess and here was Baekhyun looking like a model.

,,It's okay, I was in my own head." Jongin wanted to leave as soon as possible. 

,,I do that all the time, but really, try the pork, it's really delicious." Baekhyun warm smiled at Jongin that melted on the spot. His smile is really beautiful, that is all that he could think about.

,,T-thanks." Jongin took some pork meat and his sushi. Jongin looked in Baekhyun's hand seeing the two wine bottles. 

That means that he's not single, a small pout formed over his lips wanting to be the one that get's in Baekhyun's bed. That will never happened. 

They both payed for their stuff walking out the store together. 

,,It's so cold." Baekhyun shivered stepping outside the store.

,,It is. Christmas is in 30 days, so..." Jongin smiled because he feels awkward to be next to Baekhyun. 

,,I love Christmas." 

,,Me too, well, my family is crazy over Christmas." Baekhyun chuckled both walking side by side.

,,Are you alone?" Jongin looked confused for a second.

,,Are you in the mood for some wine?" Baekhyun moved the bottle.

,,You want me to come over?!" Jongin's voice came out shocked than he wanted to.

,,Yes." Baekhyun laugh hard.

,,We live 2 feet from each other." Jongin should say no, he looks like a mess and Baekhyun looks like, ...perfect.

,,S-sure." Jongin cursed his stupid mouth. He just accepted Baekhyun's invitation?

 

,,Come in. Make yourself comfortable." Jongin fell in love with the way Baekhyun decorated his apartament, with his gray sofa that looks extra soft.

,,Should we cook the meat?" Jongin dumbly nodded giving Baekhyun the bag.  

His eyes were glued to Baekhyun's back watching him taking off his jacket revealing his white see thru blouse. He gulped trying to ignore his inner demons.

,,Will you open the bottle please?" Jongin looked dumbly at Baekhyun for a second.

,,Oh! Yes." Baekhyun gave him the bottle opener and two glasses. 

,,What do you work Jongin?" 

,,I'm a doctor." Baekhyun looked surprised at him.

,,Really? That's cool."

,,It is, I work with kids, and I love everything about my job, even the tireness that comes with it." Jongin poured the wine giving the glass to Baekhyun.

,,You like kids?" 

,,I do, I wanted to do something else but decided to this, to help children in need. It's just nice to see their genuin smiles and honest hugs." Baekhyun smiled seeing Jongin smile.

,,It's nice when you do what you love." 

,,It is, what about you?" Of course he was curious to know everything about Baekhyun.

,,I work for a company, I desine clothes." Jongin's mouth dropped. 

Well, he's not surprised because Baekhyun is always nice ddressed and that makes sence seeing all the models coming out his apartament. 

,,That's nice, that means you have a good imagination." Baekhyun laugh cooking the meat and some Ramen. 

,,You can say that. I love my job as well. And dinner is ready." Jongin helped Baekhyun put the table both eating at the tall counter top watching some Tv show that Jongin really doesn't care.

,,It's nice eating with somone." Jongin said more to himself actually.

,,You live alone, right." 

,,Yup, all alone. Too busy to date actually." And he's super gay with a huge crush on him.

,,I know how that feels." Jongin wanted to roll his eyes but he stopped himself. He saw all the woman coming out from his apartament. 

,,We should make a Christmas wish this year, to find true love." Jongin only pouted knowing too well that he won't find love, he's too busy for that and where should he find love? 

,,Thank you for the food Baekhyun, I should leave now, my body still needs sleep." Jongin yawned ready to snuggle on Baekhyun's comfortable couch.

,,You look like a bear." Baekhyun chuckled seeing how Jongin's eyes were slowly closing. 

,,You can always sleep here, I won't mind." He won't mind as well if Baekhyun would hug him to sleep.

,,Next time." He has no idea why he said that but he hopes he will visit Baekhyun again.

,,Rest well Jongin." Jongin left with a heavy heart back to his own apartament. He dragged his legs to his bed dropping face down.  

,,I wish you would be my Christmas present." Jongin mumbled in his pillow slowly falling asleep. Just to woke up the next day with a hard one.

,, me and my life." Jongin groaned going to take a shower, he needs to work later, so he better go for a run as well. He loves to run, to clear his mind before going to work.

He will eat breakfast when he comes back from his run. It was a cold day, not that cold but perfect for a run.

,,Nice." Jongin jumped hearing Baekhyun's voice behind him when he was trying to lock his door.

He tried really hard not to blush because Baekhyun was looking amazing like always.

,,Hi! Going to work?" He managed to say and not make a fool of himself.

,,Yes, December is always a busy month for us. You?" 

,,Just for a run before going to work later." Baekhyun nodded walking to the elevator.

,,You like to run?" 

,,I try to as much as I can, and yes, I enjoy running to clear my head." Jongin feels strange aitting next to Baekhyun inside the elevator and breath the same air as his crush. Baekhyun's perfume was driving him crazy actually, he likes it.

,,Do a good job Jonginnie, save all the children." Baekhyun winked at him before getting inside his expensive car.

,,Bye." Jongin made a crying face as he watched Baekhyun leave. 

He really needs to stop his stupid crush because it's not healthy for him. Baekhyun will never like him back. Letting out a deep sigh Jongin start running.

 

 

Jongin spend the rest of his free day in after he came from his run, he cleaned a little and made something to eat, beef stew. He ironed his uniform before getting ready for a long night. He smiled thinking that last night he was over to Baekhyun's place having a nice dinner. He wants to belive it was a date, he will just imagine how it would be to go on a real date with someone like Baekhyun.

Junmyeon called him before leaving asking him to buy them some coffee since he forgot. 

,,Okay hyung. I will be there in 20 minutes." Jongin's phone was ready to drop his phone when he saw Baekhyun coming out the elevator kissing a new girl. She was so beautiful and skinny. He could see her red underwear because her skirt was too short.

Should he say something? He better walk fast and leave, leaving pieces of his heart behind. Baekhyun will never see him as date, and that hurts. Why does he needs to like someone that is into girls? 

,,Fighting Jonginnie." Jongin turned around before walking inside the elevator seeing a grinning Baekhyun. He even winked at him before walking inside his apartament. 

Baekhyun winked at him, that put a smile on Jongn's face.

 

 

,,Someone's happy." Junmyeon giggled sitting next to Jongin both enjoying their coffee.

,,Something good happened?" 

,,Not really. Just got enough rest."

,,Aha, found someone you like?" 

,,He's into girls." Junmyeon looked with big eyes at him.

,,Do I know him?" 

,,No? He lives next to me, he designes clothes actually and that is all, I have just a stupid crush on him, but he's not into guys so that is all." Junmyeon pouted because he wants his friend to be happy.

,,You should come with me and Lay and have some fun, we're going to a club." 

,,Next time hyung, let's do our job now." Junmyeon let or a sigh patting Jongn's back.

 

 

Jongin hasn't seen Baekhyun the next week, he was busy as well coming home late at night or early in the morning. He was wondering if Baekhyun was home, if he was busy with someone because he didn't hear any movement from his apartament. Should he ask Baekhyun to come over for beer or something? Maybe next week.

Next week was more hectic than the last one, he was really tired, so tired that at one point he couldn't drive home. His eyes were slowly closing walking inside the building, it was a cold night as well. All that he wants is to take a hot shower and sleep.

His eyes got heavy waiting for the elevator to open.

,,You look tired." Jongin looked with half closed eyes to his right, his brain was too sleepy to understand who was next to him, or what his mouth was saying.

,,And you look hot, I hate you." Baekhyun laugh getting inside the elevator waiting for Jongin who was slowly moving from side to side.

,,Pabo." Baekhyun pulled Jongin inside the elevator having a hard time holding back his laugh.

 

 

Jongin jumped having a weird dream about falling into a deep hole. He needs to use the bathroom anyway. And water, his mouth feels dry like a desert.

,,For a second I thought you're dead, I was getting worried." Jongin turned his head so fast that worried Baekhyun for a second. 

,,What are you doing in my house?!" Jongin panicked for a second. 

,,First, you're in my house and second, are you hungry? I've made dinner." Jongin looked confused for a second, his brain was still sleeping but he managed to understand that, he, in deed was in Baekhyun's bedroom.

,,How did I end up here?" 

,,Take a shower, put some fresh clothes and let's talk over dinner, I'm sure you're really hungry." Baekhyun left him alone after he made his heart go crazy inside his chest. He noticed some new clothes on the chair that were his size. 

Did Baekhyun bought him clothes?

,,Calm down Jongin." Jongin took a breath going to take a shower because he needs one. 

The clothes fitted him perfectly. They are soft against his skin, his fingers run over the logo "Privé", what a nice name. Before walking to the kitchen Jongin looked at the bed, he slept in the same bed Baekhyun sleeps, where all those girls gets ed by him. That's one lucky bed. Jongin laugh to himself walking away.

,,It smells delicious." Jongin sat down at the table.

,,Let's eat, I'm starving." Both eat in silence at first.

,,What stupid thing I did to end up here?" 

,,You said that I'm hot and that you hate me and then you fainted on me, you kinda gave me a heart attack." Jongin's face paled, what did he say? That Baekhyun is hot?

,,I'm really sorry for what I said, I don't know why I said that." Jongin hide his face trying to eat and ignore Baekhyun's laugh.

,,You looked really tired, hard week?"

,,It was horrible, I slept 5 hours these week and I'm sorry again and thank you at the same time, I took your bed." 

,,Don't worry, I slept next to you." Baekhyun laugh hard when he saw Jongin's face. The pure shock over his face was Baekhyun's new thing to watch.

,,I was jocking calm down." Jongin let out the breath he was holding.

,,You will have your bed back tonight." 

,,Thanks." Baekhyun laugh watching Jongin closely. 

,,You should take a vacation Jongin, you look tired."

,, I will, I'm going home for Christmas, I will rest then, and thanks for the clothes, you made them?" 

,,Yes, they are my design, I'm glad they fit you, you should be my model. Did you ever think of changing your career?" 

,,Me? A model? I think that's impossibile." Jongin laugh blushing a little. 

,,Think about it." Jongin only nodded taking Baekhyun for saving him.

 

One hour later Jongin went home to rest a little more before going back to work. Jongin blushed again remembering that he in deed he called Baekhyun hot. 

,,Idiot." Jongin giggled to himself. Baekhyun took care of him and that makes him happy. He enjoys every moment he's close to Baekhyun, to speak with him and hear him laugh. 

Baekhyun looks like a good person, really smart and funny. He would like to know Baekhyun better, to be his lover and have nice dinner dates.

 

Jongin saw Baekhyun the next day when he left for work. 

,,Give me your phone numbled Jongin." Jongin gladly did that, of course he wants to have Baekhyun's number in his phone.

,,Thanks, have an easy day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter