Bound

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sat down, beside her father who were listening to the speaker on the stage. 

 

"Dad." 

 

He glanced at her daughter with a hint of agitation. "Where the hell did you go?" 

 

Jimin sighed. 

 

"I told you that I just need to breathe." 

 

Her father scoffed. 

 

Just as the lights go brighter, everyone almost stucked in awe as six people started to make their way to the center of the stage. Kim Taeyeon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Seojong, Kim Jong-in, Kim Minjeong, Kim Seonwoo. 

 

"Jimin, listen to me. That's them." 

 

All of them were wearing a formal attire but one caught her attention— the one who were clad in black leather jacket, her long midnight black hair, and that obsidian eyes. The stranger at the fountain. 

 

Winter... 

 

Is this part of the universe's plan? Jimin feeel giddy at the thought that maybe, the universe is on her side. 

 

After the oldest Kim gave a short speech, the people stands up and clapped their hands. The six bowed their head afterwards, then walked to their respective table at the front. 

 

 

Mr. Yu gave his daughter a signal to stand up and follow him. He brushed his suit then led Jimin to the Kim, were all of them stared at the young woman with admiration in their eyes. Jong-in were the first one to stand up from his seat and took Jimin's hand, kissed the back of it. 

 

"Such a pleasure to meet a pretty angel tonight." He said as he flashed his famous smirk to her. 

 

Mr. Yoo took that as a good start. 

 

"Ah, where's your manner, dear? Introduce yourself." 

 

Jimin remained stoic, "I'm Yoo Jimin." 

 

But then her gaze trave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter