Enchanted

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Too much crowd." She mumbled to herself as she tried to walked out from the classic party of big shots in business and socialites.

Yoo Jimin, heiress of YM Group of Companies. She's wearing a fancy dress that highlighted her curves, her long hair flowing down like a water that shines under those chandeliers.

"Where are you going, young woman?" Her father stopped her, holding her arms. He have a smile on his face but she knew what kind of person his father is.

Under that friendly smile hides a snake, a sleek and ruthless man.

She wanted to roll her eyes at him but Jimin knew better not to push his buttons.

"I need to breathe some fresh air."

He leaned in closer to whisper, "No funny business. We have to meet the Kim family later."

"I know, okay?"

Without any thought, she turned her heels on and walked away from her father. Jimin wanted to rip off the hem of her dress, she wanted to shout at the people trying to impress her. She don't like it here.

Jimin aimlessly walked around the mansion and found herself at a big fountain. There she finally found peace.

She sat down on the bench, watching how the water on fountain moves; pondering when will her misery stop. Would there be anything left to do here except from faking her smiles?

She was deep in thoughts that she didn't even noticed someone's watching her.

Jimin suddenly felt a shiver, then she almost jumped from the bench when she saw another person standing on the other side of the fountain. I'm pretty sure she's staring at me.

"Hey!" She called her out. "You scared me to death."

The stranger laughed at her, "Oh I'm sorry about that."

"You should be. What if I have a heart problem? You'll be a criminal."

Jimin scolded the stranger who were still laughing at her. She took that moment to finally stare at this...goddess. She was star struck, almost gape at the beautiful creature 4 meters away from her.

It seems like the world stops for Jimin, to let her admire the masterpiece sparkling under those fancy lights.

"Hey, have we met before?" She asked the stranger. Somehow, this kin of Aphrodite gave her a familiar feeling.

She cleared , "No? I'm pretty sure that we haven't met before because how can I forget a pretty face like yours."

Jimin instantly felt her face flush and her ear getting warm. She looked away, avoiding the piercing eyes from the beautiful stranger.

"Eh, flattering me won't make me fall for you."

The dark haired stranger strides toward her. She's clad with black leather jacket, her gaze never left Jimin, her hair with bangs bouncing as she took her steps, getting closer to her..

"Tell me your name."

"Karina." She don't want to say her real name because, for once, she wanted someone to have a genuine conver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter