๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š›๐šข 12: ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง (FREE VERSION)

๐•๐•€๐•„๐•€โ„•๐•๐”ผ๐•†โ„•๐”พ โœ˜โ„‚โ„๐•†๐•Š๐•Šโœ˜ (แด€ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

SUMMARY
During the Blood Moon Ceremony, Winter was chosen to become a luna of a very powerful alpha.


AUTHOR
This is another version of Castel Granatefel in another universe XD The main story hasn't even been posted yet I'm already making a lot of versions of it. Well, I can't help it XD Enjoy!

ย 

ย 

Under the ethereal glow of the Blood Moon, its crimson radiance casting an otherworldly hue upon the ancient forest, the Mating Ceremony of the werewolves commenced. The atmosphere was charged with an electric blend of anticipation and primal energy. The towering trees seemed to lean in, their branches forming an intricate canopy that both shielded and embraced the sacred clearing where the ceremony took place.

ย 

ย ย In the heart of the grove, a dais of smooth obsidian had been erected, adorned with delicate traceries of silver and gold, glinting like stardust under the moonlight. On this obsidian stage, Karina ร‰loรฏse Laframboise Granatefel, the formidable, ruthless, royal alpha, stood in all her majestic glory. Her fur, a velvety cascade of deepest ebony, shimmered as if woven from strands of midnight itself. Eyes like molten gold blazed with an intensity that could rival the very stars above, and her aura exuded a power that commanded both respect and fear.

ย 

ย ย Karinaโ€™s presence was magnetic, drawing every gaze, but it was Winter who held the spotlight this night. Winter, a vision of enchantment in her own right, stood at the edge of the clearing, her long hazelnut locks illuminated by the moonโ€™s beguiling touch. Her eyes, a mesmerizing shade of glacial blue, radiated a mix of trepidation and determination. Though she was still young, her spirit burned like an unquenchable fire, and the ancient spirits whispered that she was destined for greatness.

ย 

ย ย The Blood Moonโ€™s light seemed to dance upon Winterโ€™s pelt, casting an iridescent glow that painted her form with an otherworldly luminescence. As she stepped into the clearing, each movement seemed choreographed by fate itself, a delicate balance of grace and power. The whispers of the wind carried the scent of pine and earth, mingling with the potent pheromones that wafted from Karinaโ€™s direction.

ย 

ย ย The howl of a lone wolf echoed through the grove, a primal call that resonated deep within every being present. It was a call that triggered a response from the very core of Winterโ€™s being, a response she could neither ignore nor deny. Her heart raced, the rhythm in sync with the ancient drumbeat of the forest.

ย 

ย Karina extended a massive paw, reaching out to touch Winterโ€™s forehead in a gesture that was both regal and intimate. As their gazes locked, an unspoken understanding passed between them, a connection that transcended words and boundaries. The blood of generations coursed through their veins, a lineage of power and dominance that bound them together in this sacred moment.

ย 

ย ย And then, with a surge of energy that seemed to cascade from the heavens themselves, Karina let out a resonant howl, a declaration that echoed across the land, announcing to all that Winter was chosen. The ground seemed to tremble in response, and a chorus of howls from the gathered pack rose to join Karinaโ€™s triumphant cry.

ย 

ย In that fleeting yet eternal moment, Winter and Karinaโ€™s destinies intertwined under the auspices of the Blood Moon. A Luna chosen by the very forces that govern the celestial dance, Winter stepped onto the path of her true calling. The forest, the moon, and the very essence of the world around them bore witness to this profound union of power and spirit, a harmonious symphony that would echo through time itself.

ย 

โ€œMy Lunaโ€ฆโ€ Karina sent telepathically, as she nuzzles her mate gently. Their minds and souls merging, binded by the undeniable fate of the Mood Goddess.

ย 

โ™ฆ

ย 

In the opulent chamber, the scent of rich woods and soft linens mingled in the air, creating an atmosphere of comfort and luxury. Winter sat upon the massive king-size bed, her thoughts swirling like leaves caught in a gentle breeze. The events of the night were a whirlwind, a cascade of emotions and revelations that left her heart racing and her mind in a daze. A human like her has limits. Trying to keep up with the pack was something thatโ€™s probably impossible since werewolves and humans are build rather different biologically.

ย ย She doesnโ€™t know how she ended up here. It seems like everything happened like a blur. Before she got taken by these peopleโ€”beings rather, she was just waiting for the Blood Moon Ceremony to finish, and then all of the sudden she was hereโ€”in a castle full of werewolves. At first she was horrified, but Karina, who had introduced herself as her mate, gave her the reassurance that she wouldnโ€™t allow anyone to harm her, which in the end calmed her down. Gradually, she tried to reminisce the memory of how she ended up here from the beginning.

ย ย Nestled on the fringes of the towering forest, the small town of Eldenbrook lay cradled in the arms of nature. It was a place where the rhythms of life were attuned to the whispering leaves and the songs of unseen birds. Winter Brightspear, a young adult born in this tranquil haven, had always felt an inexplicable connection to the wild expanse that surrounded her home.

ย 

ย ย From her earliest memories, Winter had been drawn to the secrets held within the forestโ€™s embrace. As a child, she would spend hours beneath the canopy, her small fingers tracing the intricate patterns of moss-covered stones and her curious gaze seeking out the elusive creatures that called this realm their own. Her mother would tell her stories of the ancient spirits that watched over the land, of the mystical beings that danced in moonlit glades and the gentle guardians that ensured the balance of nature.

ย 

ย The town itself was a close-knit community, where each person knew the otherโ€™s name and a helping hand was never far away. Eldenbrook was built upon the values of unity and shared responsibility, a reflection of the harmony that echoed through the forestโ€™s heart. The townsfolk had learned to coexist with the wilderness, respecting its majesty while reaping its gifts in a sustainable manner.

ย 

ย Winterโ€™s family had lived in Eldenbrook for generations, their history woven into the very fabric of the town. Her father, a skilled woodworker, crafted exquisite furniture from the ancient trees that the forest bestowed upon him. Her mother was a healer, drawing on the knowledge passed down through the ages to tend to both the physic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter