๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š›๐šข ๐Ÿท: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž

๐•๐•€๐•„๐•€โ„•๐•๐”ผ๐•†โ„•๐”พ โœ˜โ„‚โ„๐•†๐•Š๐•Šโœ˜ (แด€ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

ย 

SUMMARY

This is Winrina time travel AU. Set in the modern time and whenย Korea is under Japanese rule.

ย 

AUTHOR

This was a Taengsic one shot that I've written in the past. I wasn't satiesfied with it so I modified it to its finest. Since Winter and Karina are now my fantasy characters, I changed the story especially for them.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

It was a restless night for Winter Kim, daughter of one of the well-known fashion brands in Korea. She cursed under her breathe for theย nth time, glaring at the tormenting traffic jam she's into.ย 

ย 

ย  ย ย Winter looks at the clock. It's already late and she'd been stuck in the traffic for half an hour now. She was in the middle of finishing an important presentation for her father, then she got carried away, not realizing it was already nine in the evening.ย 

ย 

ย  ย ย Tiredly, the younger Kim cried in annoyance. Friday the 13th was just not her lucky day. Winter ran her fingers through her blonde hair in a frustrating manner. Piercing brown eyes glazed with distress.

ย 

ย  ย ย Winter growled, "I can't take this anymore!" Abruptly, she steered her Humber car right, crossing an intersection that no one dared to go.ย Carefully, Winter maneuvered the car slowly on the rocky road, not to scratch it on the way.

ย 

ย  ย  Amidst her cursing, creepily she thought, the route she took was sort of like a deserted one. Isolated by the modern time. The meadowland was howling in an eerie manner, making her quiver in fright.

ย 

ย  ย  ย She became extra cautious of her surrounding. Upon realizing it, she looks up only to see the moon was saturated in the color of red and the surrounding was screaming the name of the devil. Baffled by so many things, she seems to regret taking the alternative route.

ย 

Winter gulped.

ย 

ย  ย  She doesn't like spooky places, nevertheless, she won't come back to that frustrating traffic zone. She knew at the end of this journey she will find a road back to the city. Straight back home, then cuddled to sleep.

ย 

ย  ย  ย The muteness of the night was earsplitting to hear. To block the awkward silence, she her radio, which to her dismay not working.

ย 

"What the heck?" She said, feeling restless. Another growl escaped out of her lips. She reached for her phone.

ย 

There's no signal.

ย 

She grumbles again, unexpectedly, fate seems to like messing with her, the car stop in the middle of nowhere.

ย 

"What the heck just happened?!" She got out of her car. She started kicking the wheel then regretted it after making a painful cry. She growls again for the hundredth time, then reached for her phone again only to find it dead.

ย 

"Can this night get any better?" Unfortunately, the sky starts to howl, and a heavy rain blessed Winter with wet clothes.

ย 

"Great. Now what?" She yelped in distress. Too much for driving a Humber car on a Friday night.

ย 

ย  ย  It was as though, fate was playing its role to save a damsel in distress. Winter heard a faint sound of horses and a harsh stomp on the ground coming towards her. Curiously, yet startled, she squinted her eyes to study what it is.

ย 

ย  ย Startlingly, a carriage appeared out of nowhere, dancing in the rain with its classic structure. Amused by the view, Winter never deemed that carriages are still a thing in the modern period.

ย 

It halted in front of her. She examines the carriage with curious eyes, but also fear was evident on it too.

ย 

"Do you need help?"ย 

ย 

ย  ย  It was a voice of a lady. Winter heard that itย was coming inside of the carriage. Though she can't see who's talking because her line of vision was blinded by the carriage window, she was certain that it was a lady who spoke, and she was talking to her.

ย 

"Speak, girl. Milady is talking you." The coachman, wearing a stoic face looks at her from his rumble seat, looking displeased all of the sudden. Winter found the way he speaks a bit odd because no one talks like the way he does this time around.

ย 

"Chan, be gentle to the lady." The voice yet again said.

ย 

"Pardon me, my lady." The coachman utters, gesturing Winter to speak.

ย 

"Iใ…กI'm kind of lost and my car just stops working," She pointed at her car, "Can you drive me to the nearest gas station or any convenience stores if it's okay? I just need to call my family."

ย 

"I may not be familiar with those things that you're speaking of, but I reckon we can help you get in touch with your family."ย 

ย 

Not familiar with...?

ย 

ย  ย  Winter thinks for a moment, is this place so deserted that the people are not aware of gas stations or convenience stores? She was a bit astounded to know such a fact, or such places like this still exist.

ย 

"It's already late and you're drenched. If you don't mind, you can stay at my house to take cover, or stay for the night, if you want."

ย 

ย  ย  ย Oh, how kind of her, she thought. Winter finds the suggestion very tempting since she's dying to rest for the night. The only doubt she has is, they're strangers, and she's not ready to get murdered for tonight.

ย 

ย  ย  In the middle of her uncertainly, Winter heard the voice of the girl again, reassuring her that she'll be in good hands. There was something oddly comforting about her toneย that makes Winter give her full trust. She nods in agreement, not minding if she made the right decision orย not.

ย 

"Chan, open the door for her." The coachman gladly responded, opening the carriage door for Winter.

ย 

"Come in." A face of a lovely lady welcomed her. Soft, alluring onyx eyes, looking at her fondly. Long and silky jet-black hair that seems so smooth to touch. A white complexion that seems to glow whenever the moonlit touches, and together with those rosy lips,ย the attractive beauty mark near it, giving her a dazzling smile.

ย 

ย  ย Winter had never seen such beauty. She doesn't want to sound dramatic, but she felt time stopped for her to admire her looks. Sheย works in a fashion company so it's only natural for her to work with models across the globe. She has seen a bunch of gorgeous people, but the charm that the lady possessed in front of her compares nothing to them. The mystic aura she holds piqued Winter's interest to know her even more.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  The lady seems to notice Winter's not moving an inch andย was still gaping at her. She released a chuckle seemingly studying the drenched girl. She offered a hand, kindly gesturing to the girl to hold.

ย 

"Let's get you warm." She smiles. Without even noticing, Winter held her hand, still admiring her good-looking features.

ย 

ย  ย  It was a wild ride. Swiftly, but smoothly, the carriage rippled gracefully in the raging weather, startling Winter. A thunderstorm seems to start along the way and it's one of the things that sheย hates. She doesn't like the sound of thunder as she grips tightly on her seat to calm her nerves down.

ย 

ย  ย  She didn't expect that being inside a carriage was such a hassle. It's making her sick through all the harsh rocking motions. Though she doesn't want to show her discomfort especially the lady in front of her looks so serene, not a single pain can be seen on her face whatsoever.

ย 

ย  ย  ย Winter can't tear her gaze to the mystery girl that saved her from the grieving rain. Whenever theย lady was not looking at her she took the opportunity to steal some glances.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย This allowed her to examine the girl in secret. She was clothed in a somewhat vintage appearance. White long sleeves blouse with a black ribbon tied on it. It was tucked in her long black skirt that seems to cover her feet, gracefully exposing her curvy outline. Her appearance wasย screaming feminine grace, that Winter finds very attractive.

ย 

She's so beautiful. I wonder what's her name?

ย 

Unexpectedly, the beautiful lady seems to hear herย thoughts, she answers.

ย 

"Jimin." She said, her eyes fixed on the view outside the small window of her carriage. "My name's Jimin." Slowly, but surely, she tore her gaze from the window to look at Winter, and gave her an alluring smile.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  Winter wanted to squeal at that moment, though she can't, painfully, she bit her inner cheek to calm herself. She cleared , suddenly getting shy getting caught from staring.

ย 

"May I have your name?" Jimin asked, words soย gentle.

ย 

"W-Winterใ…กIt's Winter," Winter cleared again not sounding embarrassed, "My name's Winter." She repeats one more time, mentally facepalming herself.

ย 

"Winter." She repeats with a voice so melodic. "Your name sounds very western, it's pretty."

ย 

ย  ย  Their eyes met again. For a moment they held gazes, not feeling awkward at all. There's just something within those black orbs that grabbed Winter's attention. Gently, sheย gave Jimin a shy smile, mouthing a thank you word.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  The carriage halt, disturbing both of them from their reverie. The coachman opened the door and Winter was met by the view of a gothic Victorian mansion. Astounded by the sight, she didn't expect someone would build such a westernized house in such a desolated place.

ย 

ย 

ย  ย  A wonderful friendship was blossoming between the two la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter