All It Takes Is One Smile

It Ends With I love you's

The dorm is quiet and empty, only Hyunjung is there, the rest of her members went home to spend Christmas Eve with their families, she could have went home too, but Jiyeon will be completely alone when she gets to the dorms after her drama filming and she wouldn't want the tiny girl to feel lonely on Christmas.

 

Although she feels alone right now, nothing will compare to the bright but tired smile Jiyeon would give her when she gets home.

 

Hyunjung thinks it's sad that her girlfriend is spending christmas eve and welcoming christmas doing her job, it's already bad enough that Jiyeon still feels worse for not being with her lover when the clock hits 00:00 on Hyunjung's birthday and for leaving the birthday girl all alone on her bed early in the cold morning

 

Jiyeon did message her as soon as the date changed to 24, messages that contains birthday greetings, apologies and a lot of sweet messages but despite all of that Hyunjung is just glad that her girlfriend didn't forget her birthday.

 

It's already 23:45, 15 minutes 'till christmas and Jiyeon still isn't home yet. Hyunjung knows that the chances of welcoming Christmas with Jiyeon is low but there's this tiny hope inside her heart, longing and wishing to the Gods above to let her welcome Christmas with her lover, just like the same hope she had yesterday.

 

00:00 came fast and just like yesterday Hyunjung is on the other's dorm couch, looking at the time, and just as the same as yesterday she raises a glass of wine but instead of saying "Happy Birthday" to herself, she whispers "Merry Christmas".

 

She opens her phone and immediately greets Jiyeon. She then goes to their group chat, she smiles at the amount of messages her members had sent in a few seconds, she sent them a simple "Merry Christmas" then shut her phone down before they spam her with messages and bother her peaceful but lonely night.

 

Just like yesterday Hyunjung sighs once again and cleans the dorm before she wash herself up. She uses one of Jiyeon's sweatshirt, it's a little too short for her but she doesn't mind, it smells like her girlfriend and that's the only thing that matters right now.

 

She waits for Jiyeon at the couch, different from yesterday, where she immediately slept after thanking everyone who greeted her 'happy birthday'. She doesn't even know what time Jiyeon got home yesterday, only remembering soft mumbles, faint kisses on her forehead, cheeks, nose and lip before she was engulfed with the younger's warmth.

 

An hour or two passed in a blink of an eye as Hyunjung drinks wine while scrolling through twitter using her laptop to see all the birthday messages she received. She didn't have time to read it all yesterday, she was busy spending time with her family and playing with her niece all day.

 

Her mom asked her to stay, to celebrate Christmas Eve with them. And just as the same reason she had for her birthday, she didn't want Jiyeon to be all alone in the dorms. Her parents just shook their heads and kissed their daughter's forehead goodbye.

 

Jiyeon comes home an hour later, she sees Hyunjung fast asleep on the couch, cheeks are stained with tears, her laptop on her lap, her head leaning on the couch, an almost empty bottle of wine on the coffee table, seems like she fell asleep while waiting for the younger. That rises the guilt Jiyeon was feeling.

 

The tear stains worries her. She nears Hyunjung, takes the laptop and put it on top of the table. Jiyeon leans down to hold Hyunjung's face with her hands, she caresses her cheeks, at the same time removing the tears on her face. She kisses her forehead and lets it linger for a while.

 

She moves back only to see Hyunjung staring at her lovingly with a smile on her face, Jiyeon returns the smile before leaning in to kiss the older's lip. It was supposed to be an innocent kiss but as their lips moves in sink, their desires for each other was exposed. Hyunjung holds her waist and guided her to her lap, she sits astride on the older's lap, while still kissing.

 

Her left hand moves to hold Hyunjung's nape while the other stays on the older's face. Hyunjung's hands moves all around her body. When they separate Hyunjung places her head on the younger's shoulder, wanting to feel more of her. Jiyeon plays with her hair, Hyunjung pulls her impossibly closer.

 

"I miss you" Hyunjung mumbles on her neck

 

"I miss you too, Unnie"

 

Hyunjung lifts her head up to look at Jiyeon, she kisses Jiyeon once more. It gets hot one more time but the older decided to stop before everything gets out of hand.

 

"Let's sleep?" The older asks. Jiyeon looks at her confused but before she could say anything Hyunjung speaks again

 

"You have work tom-later, right?" Jiyeon sighs and nods, finally understanding why the older stopped

 

Jiyeon gets off Hyunjung's lap and proceeded to pull her to her room

 

"No, let's wash you up first" The older says, Jiyeon pouts but Hyunjung strictly shakes her head

 

Hyunjung takes care of Jiyeon, treating her like a baby. She bathed the younger, shampooing her hair, scrubbing her gently, and giving occasional kisses

 

"Merry Christmas, Unnie" Jiyeon say at one point while Hyunjung is rinsing the soap off her body

 

"Merry Christmas, Jiyeon-ah" Hyunjung leans in to kiss the side of her head

 

Jiyeon chuckles when she sees another pair of pajama that Hyunjung was wearing. She wears it and immediately pulls Hyunjung on her bed.

 

She lays on top of Hyunjung, her head on the older's chest, arms wrapped around her securely.

 

"I just want to spend all day with you" Jiyeon mumbles

 

"I'll take you every where you want when we get the time, okay? Sleep for now, Princess. I love you" Hyunjung kisses her on the head then caresses her back

 

"I love you" Jiyeon barely replies, tiredness already taking her in

------------------------------

started writing this before christmas, i'm just glad i finished it