bonus

Be my girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Sunny was looking at their intertwined hands.     She still can't believe Hyomin's now her girlfriend. She scooted closer to the girl, snuggling, enjoying the warmth her girlfriend's body emmitted. Hyomin's arms was draped over Sunny, cuddling her. Sunny was sleeping over. Besides, she's missed Hyomin so much. 

 

     "Hey Sunny," Hyomin called. "When did you realize you have feelings for me?"

 

     Sunny hummed, trying to think. "I can't exactly pinpoint when, but I do have a particular memory where I found you too adorable that I can't seem to forget."

 

"What is it?" Hyomin was now curious. She tried lifing her head to have a better look at Sunny but the girl whined, saying it's too comfortable to move. 

 

    "I'll tell you, but we'll stay like this. You're warm." Sunny felt Hyomin nod in response.

 

     "It was when you fell on your bum. Sixth grade."

 

     Sunny heard a gasp followed by a push. Hyomin was trying to push her away. "Hey!" Sunny just laughed and held Hyomin tighter. 

 

     "That was entirely your fault, Sunny!" Another gasp and a slap was heard, "I fell on top of you!"

 

     "You did. Might be the reason why I can't forget it." she teased. 

 

     "ert."

 

     "Your ert." Sunny countered.

 

     "Is it too late to back out of this relationship? I think I was giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter