Chapter 2

MBTI Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't believe you." 

"I did it and period. I don't care if you believe me or not." 

"You can't seriously tell me you shagged her under the stage in the middle of the awards." 

They were sitting backstage in a dressing room.

"Yes, I did." 

Kibum raised his hand and held it in front of Minho's face. "Here you go, just tell my hand. It believes you." 

Minho leaned back and grinned. "You're just jealous." 

"Pfft, come on. You've been doing it like an apprentice under the stage. I did my prey like a lion in a sauna at Inkigayo." 

"Now THAT I seriously doubt." 

"I have evidence!" 

"WHAT?" 

"Hey." 

Taemin, who had been just sitting quietly with his tablet in front of the mirror, looked at the two of them. 

"Do you think I have a chance with Hwasa?" 

For a few seconds, Minho and Key looked at him blankly before Key cleared his throat. 

"Well sure, why not. Call the manager and tell him to get in touch with her." 

This time Taemin was the one with the question mark on his face "Isn't that too impersonal?" 

Minho sat up straight "You've done it yourself the most so far between all of us. You must be a pro when it comes to collabs." 

"Collab?" 

"Yes...?" 

There was a silence again as the three men looked at each other completely lost. And then it hit Key. 

"You want to date her?!" 

And the penny finally sank in for Minho as well "What?! You want to date Hwasa?" 

"Psshht. Be quiet damn it!" Taemin stepped up in a rush and walked over to the two of them on to the couch " There are crazy sasaengs running around outside." 

"How did you suddenly figure out you want to date Hwasa?" 

Taemin thought for a moment. He didn't want to share his MBTI research yet, he knew his hyungs would think he was crazy. "She's quite a pretty one, after all, so why not?" 

"That's all? Do you know how many pretty girls are running around here?" 

"I know but I want to date THIS pretty girl. So, can you help me or not?" 

Key looked at him skeptically but didn't ask further "If you really want to date her I can organize it. I have my connections. But Taemin, I know Hwasa a little. And to be honest, I don't really think she's your type. 

"Let me worry about that." Taemin grinned. 

...

Almost three weeks passed until the day in question came and Taemin was getting ready for his date with Hwasa. He thought about the last time he had dated and even after minutes he didn't know the answer to that question. It must have been ages ago. 

He took one last look at himself in the mirror. His currently black hair sat well, the jeans with the white shirt and the brown jacket looked neither too elegant nor too sporty. Perfect. 

He grabbed his keys, went to his car at the garage and drove to the said hotel called Seoul Lofts where the dinner date was going to take place. Kibum had arranged it and Taemin knew that many celebrities dated precisely at that place, as it was very discreet and completely isolated from the outside world. He really did not need any unnecessary scandals. 

It was 6 p.m. sharp when he pulled up at the hotel, the porter directed him to the underground parking facility. Once there, he was already met by a hotel employee who escorted him to the top floor of the hotel in a private elevator.

"Mr. Lee, my name is Taewon, I will be your guide today. Would you like me to take you to your booked room right away or would you like to freshen up first?" the suit-clad man asked politely.

"I don't need to freshen up, thank you for the offer, Taewon."

"Right."

Taewon took out a card from his pocket and inserted it into a slot in the wall of the elevator before typing a code and the elevator went up. And slowly, Taemin's nervousness rose as well because that was the first time he had ever been on a blind date although he knew Hwasa obviously. He had seen her often enough and also talked to her a few times already, but he never would have imagined that he would date her.

When the elevator stopped and the door opened, Taewon went ahead and Taemin followed behind him. The two walked down a long corridor lit only with dim blue light. Here and there were doors but it was very quiet and finally Taewon stopped in front of a door and opened it with his card, holding the door open for Taemin as well.

"Ms. Hwasa has not arrived yet. As soon as she comes, I will bring her to you."

Taemin just nodded and entered, heard the door clicking shut as Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter