Prologue

MBTI Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin was a down-to-earth person. He had an intimate relationship with his fans, his family and his friends. He knew what his passions were, knew what made him strong and what made him weak. Years of fame and success, failure and unforgettable losses had shaped him for the last 29 years. He was experienced. And especially now, after his military service, he felt more mature. Arrived. Arrived at life.

Almost.

Because Taemin was lonely and that had became even clearer to him in the military. He had gained a lot in his life, so much that others could only dream of. And Taemin was grateful for that, very much so. To his family and friends, his managers and mentors, and also to God, for Taemin was a believer.

But he had seen and experienced a lot in the military, had made friendships that would hopefully last for a long time. But he also had realised that the biggest goal of the men there was the same: to find a girl, get married, start a family and grow old together.

Of course, Taemin had also known beforehand that this was the biggest wish of most people. But he had never been aware of how significantly big this wish was for some others. He himself had also wished for this, but it was far from being his goal in life. He had always imagined that if he did not find a suitable lady, he would grow old with his cat and his career. That had been okay for him. Acceptable.

But the fear of those many others was contagious. It had become painfully clear to him that neither his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter