Everyday Problems or Solutions

Versa Days

It was a normal day. Well, everyday is not so normal for Heechul.

"Chullie, we switched in our sleep again." (Han Geng)

"Oh. Then we do what we do." (Heechul)

You see, when Heechul was just in middle school, he was kidnapped by crazy scientists who experimented on him. He managed to escape before they could even complete what they were doing. The first time he switched was in high school with his friend Gunhee. They were just giving each other a small hug when they found out that they've been switched. That's when he discovered this. Apart from Gunhee, Jay and Jungmo from TRAX, Yunho from TVXQ, and his bandmate Han Geng are the only ones who know .At first, he thought it was a curse. But over the years, he found it to be useful. Like he let his friends borrow his body whenever they get injured or need a break.

Just to note, Jay, Jungmo and Yunho found out accidentally when Heechul switched with them on accident (he fell over and bumped into Jungmo and Yunho at different times) and Han Geng found out unintentionally when he tried to get close to Heechul.

"That's better." (Heechul)

"Yeah. Come on. We'd better get going." (Han Geng)

And did he tell the SM or the rest of Super Junior? No, he didn't. Why? Because it's too crazy to even be real.

 

They went to the company building and met up with their friends.

"Hey, guys!" (Jay)

"Hey! What happened to Yunho?" (Heechul)

"He fell over and hurt his ankel." (Jungmo)

"And I have a show tomorrow." (Yunho)

"I see where this is going. Okay, I'll help." (Heechul)

"Thanks, hyung." (Yunho)

"Heechul! Hankyung! You're here early." (Leeteuk)

"Yeah. We just came to see how Yunho's doing." (Han Geng)

"Oh. How are you feeling?" (Leeteuk)

"I'm fine. We decided that Heechul hyung should perform tomorrow instead of me." (Yunho)

"You can do that?" Leeteuk said that because he can't believe that Heechul can memorize a TVXQ song in one day.

"Just you wait." Heechul winked at the others. The others winked back.

 

It was the next day. The day of TVXQ's live performance on TV.

"Today, we have a special guest." (MC 1)

"Yes. Super Junior's Heechul will be performing for Yunho due to his injuries." (MC 2)

"Well, let's give it up for Heechul and Changmin!" (MC 1)

They performed The Chance of Love and "Heechul" managed to do it flawlessly. Super Junior came to the show and they couldn't believe what they're seeing. 

"Wow. Hyung can dance." (Ryeowook)

"I know, right?" (Kangin)

Everyone except Han Geng seemed surprised. The song ended. Everyone cheered for "Heechul" and Changmin. They went backstage and went into their own dressing rooms.

"Nice work, Yunho." (Heechul)

"Thanks, hyung." (Yunho)

They hugged each other and went back to normal. Just then, Super Junior and Changmin went into the dressing room.

"Nice show, Heechul hyung." (Siwon)

"Yeah. How did you manage to memorize all that in one day?" (Sungmin)

"I have my ways." Heechul winks at Han Geng. He winks back.

 

Super Junior went back to their dorm and Heechul and Han Geng went into their room.

"So, shall we do it?" (Han Geng)

"Since it's just the two of us." (Heechul)

Heechul and Han Geng had feelings for each other since they met and when Han Geng found out about Heechul switching problem, he helped him instead of freaking out. Now they're together and their friends know about their relationship.

"Heechul hyung. Leeteuk hyung wants to see you." (Donghae)

"Okay. Be right there. I'll be right back." (Han Geng)

Leeteuk was waiting for "Heechul" in the living room.

"What is it?" (Han Geng)

"I was just wondering. How do you manage to help TRAX and TVXQ? Like you helped Jungmo the other day by playing the guitar for him." (Leeteuk)

Han Geng gulped. "He gave me... private... lessons?"

"And how did you practice The Chance of Love in one day?" (Leeteuk)

"Yunho taught me how to do it." (Han Geng)

Leeteuk doesn't seem like he's buying it. "And what's with your talking?"

"Uh... Being with Han... Kyung for years, so what?" Han Geng had to come up with an excuse.

Also, the others don't know about their relationship so he couldn't say the nickname.

Han Geng left the living room and went back to his and Heechul's shared room.

"So, what'd he want?" (Heechul)

"He just wanted to know how "you" did that." (Han Geng).

"And he shouldn't know." Heechul laughed. They both laughed.


Also in this story, TVXQ debuted as a duo and the rest of them will be in future chapters. Does this count as shipping? Please interpret however you like.