Do my best... who are you?...soulmates?...

Through time

                2013

                  Third pov (point of view)

 Bts are practicing for their debut song, no more dream. It was going well until jimin missed a step.

''the rest of you can leave'' said the dance teacher addressing the rest of the members

They were going to protest but decided against it thinking that their interference will only make it worse.

As they were leaving, jimin was trembling wishing for the ground to just swallow him up.

After they left, the teacher turned to him, and him across his face so hard that he almost fell down but then straightened up again.

That slap was surely going to leave a bruise. ( a/n: I don't know if that's the right word to describe it) 

'' you missed the same step for the twentieth time you're also holding the rest of the members back'' shouted their dance teacher at jimin.

'' I'm s sorry, I'll try my best  to get it right this time'' jimin stuttered desperately trying to hold back his tears.

''your best , huh'' the dance teacher mocked

''well obviously your best is not enough, if it continues like this the whole group won't be able to debut because of you''

''look at yourself, so fat and pathetic'' he/she continued.( hehe I haven't decided the gender of the female yet , and just a quick note : jimin in 2013 is literally so cute and adorable  those who that he looked ugly  I don't know what to say about them, don't wanna be disrespectful )

​​​​​after an almost 15 minutes lecture , the teacher stormed out of the room angrily.

jimin went to the bathroom and broke down he looked at his reflection in the mirror and felt pathetic , ashamed of his chubby cheeks he wished that he could become thinner and not be a such a burden.

suddenly he started to feel a bit dizzy because of the extreme that he is doing currently. He was starving himself

He splashed his face with water to keep his open. And eventually the feeling faded away.

And he started practicing again. He practiced for hours and then went back to their small dorm.

When he arrived , he found the members waiting from him. They were really worried.' They were sitting in the living room 

jimin took a seat at the side looking down fidgeting with his fingers.

''Are you okay?'' Asked j hope trying to lessen the awkwardness knowing that it was a silly question.

''y yeah, just a b bit tired'' jimin stuttered nervously

The members wanted to say/do something for him but jimin doesn't really talk much and looking at how nervous he is they decided to not do anything.

Jim decided to talk to him alone later.

Yoongi's face looked blank but even though he wasn't close to himhehim was really worried too

Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung were equally worried too 

Later, they all went to sleep

Later that night, Jimin woke up to get some water. He was halfway to the kitchen when he felt a sharp pain in his head. It was so painful that he wanted to scream but his voice got stuck. And then there was a big beam of light and then a loud this was heard, loud enough for the rest of the members to wake up from their much needed sleep.

They all came rushing to where the sound came from and found someone on his knees holding his head and groaning in pain.

From the side they saw that the man wearing bright blue clothes and a red choker. He had grey hair. From what they saw they assumed that he was someone famous or something like that.

''Who are you?'' asked Namjoon.

The man looked up and they were mesmerized by his beauty.

But they also realized that he looked a bit  familiar but didn't know why.

''Moonie hyung, you look so young!''exclaimed the man.

The bts were bewildered and then realization hit them like a hurricane, the man looked a bit like their jimin but...

Namjoon looked around, looking for jimin but he didn't find him in the living room, he was starting to panic.

Before he could say anything the man in front of him said '' What is this, a prank? Why do all of you look so young?'' he looked around '' why are we in our old dorm?'' he continued.

'' wait, wait, wait , who are you?'' this time it was jin asking.

''Park Jimin'' he replied sarcastically.

''what? How?'' 

jimin was going to say something but then a crazy thought came to his mind

''What year is this, hyung?'' he asked

''2013..?'' J hope said but it came out as more of a question

''WOW'' jimin exclaimed blinking his eyes rapidly. The reason he didn't freak out completely is because v once showed him some weird time travel theories armies had come up with. But he was actually freaking out but not completely.

 ''I know it's crazy but I think I time travelled to our debut days'' said join still in shock.

The rest of the members were trying to process things except for taehyung, he looked rather excited.

They all sat in the living room. They had so many questions to ask but didn't know where to start from.

''you've grown up and have bbecome so, handsome''said taehyung

''ahh thank you taetae'' he said shyly.

Taehyung was surprised at the nickname

''so....since you're from the future'' yoongi spoke up for the first time, all eyes turned to him'' tell us something about it'' he continued

''I'm not sure if I should do that I mean wouldn't that change the future'' replied jimin

'' well if our future selves don't remember it than it should be fine'' said taehyung a bit enthusiastically.

'' what were you doing before coming here ? You seem rich from the way you're dressed and confident'' it was jungkook who said that

''before what what about our jimin? And how are why did you travel here and not some other member and what about our debut?''  said Namjoon seriously.

Jimin frowned a bit at that because he had a faint idea about it.

He bit his lip and said''I think my past self and I swapped bodies and at this time I wasn't really doing well but I remember that a while after I started to becomechange confident  so I guess you got the idea of what i want to sayy...''

a series of '' ohhs'' were said around the room

'' so do we get closer in the future?'' Taehyung asked hesitantly because of the  nickname he gave him earlier. 

Jimin beamed'' yes, of course you and I are soulmates literally, we two even released a song called friends.

 

 

To be continued...

​​​​1144 words

​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​

 

 

 

​​​

​​​​​