"We're having a baby!!"

HYOTAE ONE-SHOTS

The moment Taeyeon's door was opened, Taeyeon immediately clung herself to her girlfriend's neck and locked their lips as if they didn't see each other yesterday. But who cares? They miss each other that MUCH. Not even Venus, who was just in Hyoyeon's arms a second ago but now is on the floor, looking at her mom, dumbfounded. Good thing doors in Korea will just swing closed automatically. As the door announces,'Doors locked', Hyoyeon grabs this as a chance to pin Taeyeon by the wall. 

 

The couple were all over each other until they reached Taeyeon's room. Not that long after they entered the room. Outfits that were worn by them like a second ago were now thrown everywhere. Hyoyeon's shirt was probably now on the couch inside Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon's shorts are now maybe somewhere near the vanity chair. 

 

Since both of them are now on fire, they didn't bother to close Taeyeon's room door. Like no one would disturb them. Duh. And as if someone would barge in the middle of the night. No one. As long as the main door is locked, they're fine. They thought. Well, in this case, it's not SOMEONE or SOMEBODY. But some creature barged into the room. 

 

The couple didn't pay that much attention to that creature since both of them are busy feeling heaven as of the moment. The creature who was obviously innocent of what it was seeing, decided to sit down and enjoy the happenings that were unfolding right before it. The creature surely did something to call the attention of any of the two but it was ignored. Poor baby creature. 

 

On the other hand, the two were aware that they're being watched by some...one? Something? Not sure what it is, though. But the two just shrug it off until it was forgotten. 

 

Whatever the two are doing lasted estimatedly 5 minutes or less. The two screamed in glory as they were about to end IT. 

 

They were not lying flat on the bed, side by side as they were trying to calm down. Both were quiet until Taeyeon announces that she is going to get up since she's thirsty. The thing they did made her thirsty, I guess?? Hyoyeon just nodded and closed her eyes attempting to sleep. 

 

Hyoyeon was about to drift into her sleep when a shriek outside the room was heard. 

 

"Yah! Zero yah!" It was Taeyeon. 

 

Hyoyeon's eyes flew open and panics at what is going on. Even in her tired state, Hyoyeon managed to get up and ran towards where the noise was. 

 

"Why?! What happened?!" She asked the person who made the noise. 

 

Hyoyeon met the frozen and shocked state of Taeyeon. As she didn't receive an answer, she just followed where her girlfriend's eyes were glued. Her face was exactly what her girlfriend's face was right now. 

 

'The ladies was so stunned to speak'

 

Zero was doing IT to Venus. 

 

The couple came into realization in sync and all they can do is to face palm.

 

Zero was that creature. 

 

 

Almost a year later….

 

Nov. 30, Hyoyeon announces it tru her pet's IG, barbara_venus_, that Venus gave birth to a beautiful pup last Nov. 28 via C section and now healthy discharged. 

 

The moment Taeyeon saw the post, she immediately texted her girlfriend. 

 

'We are having a baby. Plus it's a baby girl 🤧 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ'

 

Hyoyeon laughed at the latter's behavior. 

 

'But Venus was the one who carried it. My baby suffered 🥺'

 

'Aigoo. Don't worry, Zero will take responsibility. I will make sure he will.'

 

'By the way, everyone is questioning why Venus got pregnant, including mom, to think December isn't mating season for Maltese. ㅋㅋㅋ I can't even say it's Zeros'! '

 

'ㅋㅋㅋ Omg. What are we gonna do now? You can't say it's others' members dogs, for sure they'll deny it.'

 

'We're in big trouble now, Taeyeon-ah. And it's all your fault.'

 

'Yah. You were the one who noticed Zero at the door!'

 

'No. Blame your hormones. You were taking it so fast that time, Taeyeon-ah! You didn't even bother to close the door.'

 

'Hyoyeon ah, you noticed the door was still open yet you didn't do anything? It was definitely your fault.'

 

'You can't use that to me! You expect me to pay attention to the door when you're all over me?! Definitely not.'

 

'You can't blame me if you're that irresistible,Hyoyeon-ah.'

 

Yes, they were arguing. But I think they are just the ones that are arguing while smiling and blushing. But Hyoyeon blushes the most by the end of their conversations. She went speechless at the latter's last text. How can she banter to someone who actually told her that she is irresistible? 

 

Hyoyeon locks her phone and suppresses a smile as she feels butterflies all over her stomach before everyone around her now thinks she's insane.