SHE'S MINE

HYOTAE ONE-SHOTS

SNSD is currently having their COMEBACK VLive. 9 girls gathered in one room to meet their fans after a long time thru VLive. In the middle of the live show, Sooyoung read some of the fans’ comments who were watching them.

Sooyoung: ‘Waaaah!! You are all so pretty. Daebak! Nothing has changed.’, ‘Finally! After  a long wait, you guys finally came back to us. Huhuhuhu.’, ‘You guys don’t know how much we missed you, my childhood favorites, My sonyeoshidae.’ Wah… we also missed you guys. Thank you for waiting for us.

Yuri: Yes, our precious SONEs, they were always there for us. It felt like it was just yesterday since the last time you met us as a group.

Taeyeon: That’s right. Aside from our SONEs whom we missed a lot. I, myself, missed promoting with you, uri memberdeul..

 

Sunny: Aigooo… We missed you also, Taeyeon-ah. Eventho, that doesn’t sound sincere. (in teasing voice)

Everybody laughs at the latter’s statement.

Taeyeon: Yah! It’s sincere. FOR REAL.. (laughing also)

YoonA: Wait. There were SONEs searching for Hyoyeon eonnie. Where’s Hyoyeon eonnie, I wonder?

YoonA asked playfully because obviously she knows where her eonnie is.

The rest of the members also playfully ask where Hyoyeon is with matching hand gestures. Seohyun playfully scrunches her brows and places her thumb and pointed finger below her chin. Meanwhile, Tiffany did also scrunch her brows and place her pointed finger in her right temple. YoonA’s brow furrows and crosses her both arms playfully. And they all playfully throw a questioning look to the leader as if waiting for an answer. The leader, Kim Taeyeon just laughs at the way her members behaved.

Taeyeon: Yes… Hyoyeonie …

Taeyeon's statement was cut off by her members' gasps as all of them made a fake shock at the way the leader mentioned their co members name. The leader just laughed it off and resumed.

Taeyeon: Uri Hyoyeonie had an emergency call with the bathroom, a minute before our live started. She’ll be with us for a bit after taking her medication. Please wait for her,okay?

 

Her members threw glances at each other as the first two words came out from . The leader never failed to notice this but she remained in her posture and finished her statement.

Jessica: Right.. She shouldn’t miss this. This is a special and memorable day. I'll be seriously mad if she missed it.

 

Everyone nodded in agreement.

As Taeyeon said, Hyoyeon appeared and joined her members. Her members dramatically clap like a seal as Hyoyeon made her entrance to the live show. Hyoyeon just laughed at how dramatic her members are.

Sooyoung: Yah! Please introduce yourself!

 

Everyone cracks up on Sooyoung’s attitude. But still, Hyoyeon did what she said.

Hyoyeon: Yes.. Hi, everyone. It’s your Dancing Machine, Kim Hyoyeon. (while doing robot gestures)

By the lead of Taeyeon, everyone clapped and cheered after the introduction.

Everyone was so immersed in their own world that they didn't notice Taeyeon scooting up to Hyoyeon and even clinged her right arm to the dancer’s waist. Since the dancer is a bit not feeling well, she is mostly quiet the entire time. Unintentional or not, Hyoyeon also swung her right arm to Sunny’s shoulder who was busy with the game they were playing.

 

Yuri: SONE, please help us. Comment your answers. SONEs should be on our side,right?
 

Jessica: Oh! Right.. We can ask Sones for help.

Tiffany: Ahuh! We can do that, right? (asking the production team) Alright! Let’s win this!

Seohyun: Okay. Let me read comments from them.

 

Seohyun grabs the tablet since she was the nearest and starts reading some comments.

Seohyun: ahh! There are so many comments!! Daebak! Nooo… comments went so fast. Hahahaha. Wait.

A short silence from the maknae creeps in.

 

Seohyun: Ah why…(whines) There are so many comments saying Hyo eonnie should get well soon and should take care of herself all the time. Yeah, they’re right tho. Eonnie should rest and take care if she’s tired.

Hyoyeon: No. I'm not sick because I'm not taking care of myself. It just happened that I ate something that made my stomach upset. (laughs embarrassedly) For real, everyone, no need to worry. I’m fine. (stucks her thumb out)

Another inaudible voices creep in as all of them are busy with the task the production team gave to them. Meanwhile, Seohyun is still reading comments silently. 


Yuri: Seohyun-ah, what did the Sones say? 


Seohyun: They keep saying Hyoyeon eonnie is so cute. Can we keep her? They wanna take care of eonnie. Can we have her? Like that.

But Seo’s answer was ignored by everyone since they’re busy winning the game. Well… we thought. Because that didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon. As soon as she heard the Maknae. She turned her head up and threw a glare at the camera. Taeyeon knitted her brows and pointed her finger to the busy Hyoyeon then pointed herself after while mouthing ‘She’s mine’. She then threw a satisfied smile at the camera and lastly she nodded as if the fans understood her.