II. (final)

winters with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next morning, eunbi does her usual morning routine. ate her breakfast, read a few of her books, and continued what she left off on her cleaning session.

although she looks preoccupied, her mind won't stop thinking of the playlist she saw last night. she's been contemplating for god knows how long now if she would contact the older girl about it, and after hours of thinking about it, she finally messages the latter.



"hey, are you free today?" eunbi anxiously asks sowon.


she's staring hard at her screen, eager to get a reply from the older.


"only have to read a few of my works but besides that, yeah, i'm free. do you miss me already?" sowon replies with her favorite smirking emoji.


"you wish. i just have to ask you something, so tell me if you're gonna drop by here."

"can't you just ask it through message? it's freezing outside, eunbi."

"nope, i need you to come here. no buts."


eunbi can only hope sowon's actually going to come, or else this playlist will just bug her for the rest of her week.

(but then again, this is sowon. sowon will always come whenever eunbi asks her to.)



approximately 45 minutes after she sent her last text, eunbi finally hears a knock on her door. she quickly grabs her thick coat to somehow lessen the coldness.

"i'm here now," sowon does some sort of a hand gesture, "how important is your question, really?"

"say, do you have an ipod? does it have a playlist? most importantly, a playlist with my birthday as the title?"

"you sure got tons of questions there" sowon lets out a chuckle to somehow ease the uncomfy atmosphere, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter