I.

winters with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was a very busy day in their town, as their famous lantern festival had reached its last day. it took them almost an hour just to get to the venue because of the insane traffic.

they took pictures here and there, waited for the fireworks, ate different treats, and of course lit their own lantern. people usually write their wishes on it, so the two then follows the old tradition. they both agreed to not tell each others what they wished for, but eunbi soon gives a hint about one of her wishes, revealing it's actually for he to do great in her upcoming exams.

sowon lets out a chuckle, thinking she would do just great with or without the wish.



after hours of walking through the festival, sowon suggested they grab some coffee first to have something warm, since they've been outside for so long.

their hot coffee and hot choco soon arrives, and as they make their way to the exit of the shop, they notice something.

it's snowing.


and so eunbi proposes to stay for a while, but sowon declines as she sees the other girl's eyes start to get droopy as time pass by.

"let's go home, i'll give you my coat instead."  sowon suggests to the girl.

"and you're left with that padded jacket? no, we're staying."

"exactly, i still have this padded jacket, but you" she puts emphasis on the you, "only have your thin jacket. plus, you can just hug me while we walk! extra warmth!" the older girl replies with a big smile on her face.


"your smile is so creepy and i really don't know if you're concerned or you just want a hug from me"

"and if i do? you never hug me when i ask you to" sowon playfully rolls her eyes.

after a couple of minutes (and convincing), eunbi finally agrees to wear sowon's coat.

"fine, i will be wearing your coat" eunbi sighs out of defeat and sowon can only smile while looking at the latter.

"are you also gonna give me a hug?" the older girl says, clearly hoping for a positive answer.

"i'll think about it on our way home" eunbi replies while she wears the coat "why is this so long?"

"it's not long," sowon says as she opens up the door, "you're just short."

she walks a little bit faster as she knows she will get another teasing as a reply to that, but she soon goes back to her normal pace to let the other girl catch up.

neither of them opens up a conversation, and they don't really mind since it's too cold for them to open their mouths. they spent their walk quietly and the last thing eunbi knows, is that they're already at the front of her apartment.

sowon doesn't leave eunbi just yet, as she waits the girl to open her door just to make sure she arrives safely (even though she was with her throughout the whole walk)

"you can leave now." eunbi playfully says.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter