1.111

Glasses and Curses

Park Chaeyoung of BlackPink was in the midst of recovering from a trauma she'd suffered after the stalker broke into her apartment. For the sake of expressing his love and admiration for the singer. However, the stalker may have met his end when the singer rejected his meager efforts, and as a result of his embarrassment and terrible rejection, he harassed the artist. The stalker slapped the singer three times before leaving her unconscious.

YG Entertainment, on the other hand, was doing everything they could to find the stalker and will provide a temporary guard for each member of Blackpink out of fear that a similar scandal would occur again.

 

Because fans were eager to meet the famous superstar: BlackPink, the comeback and concert schedule will be partially continued.

 

 

 

YN walked through the solitary corridor of some private hospital in Seoul, her jaw tightened. She was paying a visit to someone she had hoped never to see again in her peaceful life. Her black tight suit showed off her leaned muscular biceps and toned legs, as her overall body screamed masculinity with a small touch of femininity for her gender—because she's a woman.

Her body changed dramatically after she reached adulthood, with most of her muscles have become lean and hard, and she is very tall for her age, standing at about six feet. She landed a job in a security firm as a result of her tremendous growth. She dropped out of university in order to focus her efforts on a high-paying job. She was able to fund her two sisters' education and purchase a commercial building for her mother.

And it is now running smoothly as a result of the ridiculously low price and discount. She had been in a relationship with a girl, but it didn't work out. When they realized how mature and serious they are in their jobs and in their relationships, they realized that a job is more important than love, which made them unpleasant and boring.

YN was doing well, but her destiny had yet to be fulfilled. When a single call was able to recall the past being buried in the ground, as if it were a corpse resting in its rightful place, the painful past did not come to an end.

"Good day, ma'am." YN bowed her knees to the artist, her heartfelt and loving gesture. The burning wide brown eyes lingered on the ground, unwilling to meet the specks of it. She hoisted, and their gazes locked, but she snatched it away. She can feel those brown eyes looking at her with a mix of happiness and guilt. YN's lip clenched on a fine line, as if for something she didn't need to witness and feel sorry for. Instead, she reached out an inch from the bed.

She's not sure if the singer is going to burp or flinch. "Are you in need of a wheelchair or – " Yn had no idea what had happened, but she had an unusual feeling to ask, "Do you want me to carry you?"

Park Chaeyoung gulped after opening her eyes wide and blinking in between stares. YN realized how stupid it had to be. Reminiscing about the past could cause awkwardness between her and the client. She wasn't supposed to be here, but she remembered her mother's words: forget and forgive. Of course she is capable of doing so. However, the amount of awkwardness was distracting and a hindrance.

As her dazzling electric blue eyes locked its rosewood brown eyes, YN shifted. "So? "What exactly do you want?"

 

Roseanne's illuminated cognac brown eyes remain on her luminous blueberry eyes. YN couldn't distinguish her gaze because it was filled with so much cluelessness and innocence. You can't say what was on her mind or what the next course of action will be. She is a woman with no holes to hide in, and you never know what she is capable of. Her innocent features were a coping mechanism, but beneath its pure soul is a beast that could attack from behind without your knowledge. She is potentially very dangerous if no one can focus and observe her.

 

"Roseanne?" Roseanne's little ears were penetrated by YN monotone voice.

 

She stumbled with her own body, recoiling at every thought that had formed inside her head. She suppressed her plump lips and refused to look at another set of stigmatizing eyes. "Carry me," she says quietly, her gaze fixed on the polished white tiles. And she can sense the other's desire for something—"Carry me... just like before," she mumbled.

 

When she didn't hear the last word, YN's bluish eyes narrowed to crinkled slits. The girl's eyes were still avoiding her gaze, and she knew why, but she didn't ask why. It'll be even more awkward and unconvincing. Instead, she held the frail young woman in both arms. Vanilla. Her scent is a cross between vanilla and strawberries, and even her straight nose decided to go for it. Her small frame fit perfectly in her strong, tall arms, and she was very light.

She has a thin, frail, tall body with a perfectly sculpted buttock that bonds out of her stomach. There was something going on inside of her body that made every vein and organ want to burst into flames, a bright crimson fire. Something down there wanted to blow out their fuel for a big bang.

YN carried her home, each beat of their hearts synchronized in a perfectly balanced opera arrangement. And silence filled each other's company; talking would only make things worse. Simply listening to each other's hidden thoughts and desires. Even without the voices of the hidden things, it made them feel better, but a constant stabbing of sharp needles stuck in the middle of their own hearts made them feel worse.

When they arrived, the apartment was in disarray, with a broken lamp still laying helplessly in the oak wood ground, a half-hanging Jasper Johns painting, and a broken table made of glasses. YN passed over the shambled living room, pointed jaws locked tight as the oceanic pairs of eyes screamed like something on fire, shedding blood. For she can feel the girl's every recoil in horror as she walks through the area where the crime began.

She's had a ing traumatic experience. – A recurring trauma that will never end its cycle of destroying minds. She was now eager to locate the control room, where she could observe what was going on and locate the man in every inch of her power connections.

She softly lays Chaeyoung's fragile body into the soft dark mattress, covers her with a thick blanket, and stares above just to capture the acorn set of eyes, steadily staring at her every movement. Her relatively thin full lips munched something, as if she was muttering motionless words that didn't make it to her ears. It was her own hands that reached for her thumb, gripping it with tenacity and suffocation. Shimmering chestnut eyes pleading for something she won't be able, at least not yet. Instead, YN gently massages its palm as it used to.

Her bluish eyes rose to see, and all she could say was that a bubbly face had blossomed into a cunning and more mature perfection-sculpted face, with almond-shaped eyes that are so oriented and punchy. Smooth, straight nose that enhances the molded soft cheeks whereas lips pushed securely together defining an appearance of a younger and gorgeous woman who looks so different than before.

She achieved so much greatness in her appearance as she grew into adulthood. Other waves of ascending pulses could be felt beneath YN's body, splitting fires. A flushed body in desperate need of cold ice to alleviate the burning sensation. Unusual heartbeats and uncontrollable thoughts necessitate medication. Tricksy hands that need to be in full control. So much pressure is too much for YN to handle. She jerked away from the touches and stood up, breaking the alluring eye contact and instead looking away. I don't want to go any further.

"You have to sleep," she said emphatically. She always used this voice at work. 

She noticed a tongue click. She turned to leave the room with a hard jaw and a gulp, leaving the girl who appeared to be upset about something she had done. YN had the desire, but she will never succumb to it. Not ever again.

She walked through a narrow path to the control room after leaving the room. The luminescent darkness of each corner and the shadows cast by the furniture greeted her with such horror that her skin became thorny and sweaty. She sighted an oak door and approached it as she twisted the knob to open it, only to be greeted by darkness and an unusual odor reminiscent of a man with a beer. She fought the darkness by kneading her hand against the wall in search of a switch.

When it only takes a minute to find the switch, but on the other side of the door. She taps the switch, her head bowed in disbelief, as the lights shine brightly into the dark room. But YN is taken aback by what she has discovered; the room was a total disaster. The computers were destroyed as if someone had done it, and the cabinet, carrying the previous tape recorder was no longer exists. She can feel herself breaking each other's teeth in order to bring a war to a halt. Their agency cannot easily find the perpetrator without that much evidence because they destroy all evidence.

"!" YN can't bear another compromise, except to curse loudly as a peacock. She threw the table in desperation as she unknowingly sat in silence, both palms violently clutching her hair. She clenched her teeth to keep from cursing and disturbing the sleeping beauty on the other side of the room. The perpetrator was something and dangerous for having the audacity to destroy the control room, but not smart enough to believe that some people could back up the data even if it was broken. YN stood up, calmly approached the computer, and quickly grabbed the broken drive where all the data had been restored.

It may take days to repair and backup the data, but there is no doubt that this mission will be successful. She examined the entire room once more and discovered it to be as filthy as a quart of waste, though one thing she noticed out of the corner was a partially drinking cup positioned on the other end of the table. She wore a black glove and a plastic container on the other side of her hand, and she tilted her head in curiosity. She stepped closer to the table, an inch away, and looked at it with suspicion.

He snatched the glass and held it close to her face, her gaze suspicious and inquisitive. Things had awakened her senses to the point where she decided to place it inside a plastic container for research purposes.

She exited the room with the evidence and went into her own room to stuff the plastic into the box. She will submit it to the authorities tomorrow or as soon as she has time. She then decided to take a shower, which necessitated the removal of her clothing. She began by removing her suit and white polo, staring blankly into the air. The suit trousers were next, but before she could reach them, a scream of help jolted her with such an adrenaline rush that she dashed into the room where Park Chaeyoung slept.

She kicked the door, causing it to fly to the other side of the bedroom, and her eyes bulged when she saw the girl crying and begging for help. She walked beside the sleeping girl, her hands on her hips, rousing her from her torment.

 

"Roseanne." As she shook the girl's off, YN said firmly. But the girl didn't wake up; she just cried and scratched her shoulders, as if she was fighting for someone. A potential !

 

The thought struck her hard as her body erupted in rage, the veins on her neck protruding and her oceanic eyes becoming as hard as solid rock. She was determined to everything and finish the job. However, she needed to remain calm and assist Chaeyoung in overcoming her difficulties. She shook the girl's hard enough that its eyes went up, filled with salted tears and wavering sullen lips that sounded with , as she breathed heavily and closed her eyes to calm herself. Then YN caressed the girl on her lap, worried and nervously looking into her bloodshot acorn eyes.

She wrapped her arms around the girl, and their chests eloped, causing them to hear each other's heartbeat. YN can feel her heartbeat quicken, she closes her eyes, and regret fills her heart for what she did. She reassured her with a kiss on the brow. In the hope that it will help to calm the girl down. If someone had a panic attack, she would go back to her old ways. 

She can hear a small gasp beneath her, but she was too arrogant to notice it.

"Shhh, everything will be fine," she murmurs. —and to soothe herself, she gave the girl a slow kiss. A gentle kiss that calms the girl's nerves by sliding through her tongue inside . The girl moaned a little, recalling how each slide of her tongue and kisses reminded her of her past love, her struggles, and her addiction. She hoped Chaeyoung would never be aware of her feelings—the past.

 

Because YN knows she'll never win the game if she can feel it.