New Tour Guide

Sunshine on a cloudy day | Jiyoo

Minji POV*

 

I'm at my new school right now trying to find my classroom because apparently Bora won't be able to give me a tour because she had an unplanned date with Siyeon last night and you know what happens when those two are alone together at night. 

 

Trying to read the map Bora made for me, this school has a really huge campus that she even made a map so i wont get lost. I mean I could ask other people here for directions but it's still too early in the morning to disturb anyone right now and I'm pretty sure there aren't that many students who have free time and isn't busy because of early classes. 

 

I was too focus on reading the map that I didn't realize that there was someone in front of me causing me to bumped into them. We fell on the ground with me on top. I quickly tried to stand up. 

 

"I'm sorry!" I sincerely apologized while offering my hand for them to help them stand up. She took it my hand and stand up making me glad that she wasn't that mad at me. I then bowed deeply to show her I'm sorry and to also hide my embarrassment.

 

"It's fine" she said while rubbing her to relieve the pain from the fall. Damn that must have hurt. I thought. Now I'm feeling more guilty because she might've been injured.

 

“A-are you okay?” I ask worriedly. I finally looked up at her trying to examine her face. She looks really beautiful even without make up on and looked cute even though she’s taller than me by a little bit. 

 

Looking at those alluring brown eyes that anyone would get lost in and those perfectly plumped lips that even i want to kis- Wait why am I thinking like a . I mentally slapped myself. I snapped back to reality only to noticed that she didn’t answered me but only kept staring at me. Maybe I pissed her off and she’s just trying not get mad at me by staying silent, but i don’t think that’s it. 

 

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked again, waving my hand trying to get her attention. She finally noticed and looked me in the eyes My god, those eyes...I gulped So attractive yet so mysterious. I thought to myself. 

 

 

Yoohyeon POV*

 

I didn’t notice that I wasn’t even listening to her and was just staring. I was staring at her admiring her beauty until she waved her hand in front of me and asking if i was okay. 

 

“Y-yeah, I’m okay, i just hit my on the floor aside from that I’m okay, i think” i said scratching my nape while awkwardly laughing. God why am I stuttering? I thought mentally trying to kick myself. 

 

Still seeing the worried face from her, i tried to smile as wide as i can to show her there’s nothing to worry about. I saw her sigh in relief and showed me her cute smile. She looks like a bunny. 

 

I usually don’t care about what others impression about me are but something about her make me feel soft for her. Maybe it’s her cute bunny smile that makes me want to protect this girl. 

 

“My name is Minji, Kim Minji also known as Jiu, you can call me Jiu or Minji either way is fine” she introduced herself showing her beautiful smile while reaching out her hand for me which i gladly took. “I’m sorry for bumping into you, i couldn’t look in front of me because i was reading something” she slightly bowed while still smiling. 

  

“My name is Yoohyeon, Kim Yoohyeon. You can call me Yoohyeon or Yooh or hyeonnie if you want, any of the three is fine.” I said also introducing myself making her laugh. Even her laugh is pretty and cute. I thought while smiling. “It’s okay, really. It was also my fault for being on my phon-” realizing my phone wasn’t on my hand, i tried to find where it was, releasing Minji’s hand. 

 

After founding where it was, i picked it up seeing a crack on the screen. I sighed this is what i get for not looking where I’m going. And i just got the screen replaced last week after i dropped it on ground because i tripped on nothing. Minji saw the crack and immediately apologized again “Oh no, I’m sorry for breaking your phone, I’ll pay the repair for it” she said. 

 

I waved my hands refusing her offer “Don’t worry, Most of the time my phone breaks cause of my clumsiness” i said laughing reassuring her that it’s okay. She looks at me before hesitantly nodding. She keeps apologizing even though it’s not her fault, weird. “Anyway, I haven’t seen you here before are you maybe a new student?” I asked her. 

 

I obviously don’t know every student in this university but I would be blind if I didn’t know that a gorgeous girl like Minji goes here. “Yeah, Today’s my first day and I’m still trying to know where things are” she said. “Can you maybe give me a tour around campus? I mean if you have time to spare of course” she asked me with puppy eyes. 

 

How can someone ever say no to this angel, I’m not even sure if the devil can say no if he saw her cute bunny smile. “Of course, i would love to give you a tour m’lady” i bowed to her, offering her my hand. She then laughed and playfully slapped my shoulders. I smiled when she took my hand with hers. 

 

I’ve never meet someone who made me feel comfortable as soon as we met. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ohhhh Yoohyeon already simping for Minji i see. Also Suayeon what are you guys doing at night 👀 I would like to know. How did you like the story so far? I also realized that story making is really hard. I’m sorry to all authors there for not appreciating you as much as you deserve 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️. Hope you like the story. Thank you for reading!