Trying something new

Sunshine on a cloudy day | Jiyoo

Yoohyeon POV*

 

 

*Beep* *beep* *beep* I groaned as I burried my face onto my pillow while putting one arm to my ears to muffle the sound while the other one is trying to find my phone to turn off the alarm. 6:30 am, "Ugh" i groaned, trying to go back to sleep, i'm now regretting why i set up an alarm this early. 

 

Today is literally gonna be the same as it is everyday these past few years. I wake up, take a bath, go to school, go home, eat, poop, have an existential crisis, go to sleep. That's literally all i do everyday but last night something told me more like i felt like i wanted to changed that. Not that i want to change everything right now, just change a little bit at a time. Somehow last night i wanted to go to school earlier than i usually do. 

 

As I tried shifting to different positions to go back to dream world and failing miserably, I finally decided to get up from bed, glancing to the digital clock beside my bed, 6:43 am, i sighed. Might as well get ready not like a have anything to do anyways. I went to my closet to find what I'll be wearing today, after deciding with a black hoodie paired with black ripped jeans. Just like my personality, dark i thought lowly chuckling. I then went to the bathroom to get ready.

 

After finishing up in getting ready, I didn't even bother making breakfast before leaving my apartment thinking to just stop by a cafe or buy food when I'm hungry. I went inside my car and put on music on full blast(playing "What" by dreamcatcher) before driving off to school. 

 

I saw a cafe that i was about to past by then thinking whether to buy coffee or not. Feeling that i wasn't hungry yet I decided to just pass by thinking maybe another time. 

 

Finally arriving at school, i checked the time, 7:47 am. It was still a bit early, my first class is at 8:30 am so i still had some free time before going to the classroom. 

 

I went exploring the campus because i never really had the time and energy, only going to the respective classroom needed in a straight line, making this the perfect opportunity in doing so. I checked my phone to see if there are any new messages from my friends(not that i have that many friends). Noticing that there is one message from Dami, i opened the text:

PanDami 🐼: Hey yooh, you awake yet?

 

PanDami 🐼: If not, you should cuz yooh 

                        gonna be late if you aren't

 

          Yeah, I'm already awake lol and :Yooh  

                           I'm even at school now

 

PanDami 🐼: Really? Do you have early  

                            classes or something? 

 

I smiled, even though it just a normal text for some, to me it feels like Dami really knows me so much that it's surprising that i went to school early. 

 

              Not really, just kinda thought :Yooh  

                of going to school early today

 

            So what's up? You never really :Yooh

                               text me this early lol

 

PanDami 🐼: i thought it would be great 

                       if we grab lunch together later if 

                     you're down and I also want to   

                       introduce someone to you. 

 

"Huh?" I stopped walking, shocked. She wants to introduce someone to me? I started walking again. She never really did that, knowing Dami it's probably someone important. 

 

Before i could reply, someone bumped into me causing us both to fall with them on top of me. "I'm Sorry!!" the person said apologetically as she tried to stand up. She has a cute voice i thought. 

 

As she offered me a hand while still apologizing, I gladly took it and stand up rubbing my to relieve the pain from the fall while saying "It's Fine". I looked at the girl that bumped into me and was mesmerized by the beauty of the girl. She was the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen in my life. Those beautiful brown eyes, flawless button nose, and those perfectly plumped lips. 

 

Feeling that I'll be blinded by the beauty of the goddess in front of me the longer i look at her, i looked down to see her wearing a white shirt thinking I'm glad I didn't stop to buy coffee. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So how did you like the story so far? I know it only the first chapter but i still want your opinions about it. I hope that the details aren't exaggerated or too much or lacking even. I hope it gives an understanding on what the characters feels like. Also it is also a bit cliche somehow lol.

 

Also also i would like to ask if someone could make a cover for this story? I hope im not asking to much because this is literally my first story that i made. If you could also give some advice in how to type the texts because as you can see it is garbage and i dont know how to do anything lol. Thank you for reading