Attention, Please! (enclose)

Santa Claus Is Coming To KyuSung Town

I started looking at them after SJ4 when they got paired together. Their interactions are very funny, Kyu is always the one who “controls” yesung

.

.

.

.

.

My name is Kim Yumi. Starting today, I'm going to work as Cho Kyuhyun-ssi's personal makeup artist. I'm not an ELF but I know Super Junior (who didn't?), though I never expected to work with them. My acquaintance was the one who recommended me to the company and I was called in for an interview. I agreed because I've heard of an amazing work environment with them, that they are fun to work with and they treat their staff well. The interview went on smoothly. I have both experience and skills so it should be easy to pass the interview. They asked me questions like how long have I been working in this field or who I used to work with, you know, the basic getting-to-know-you sort of questions? I answered them truthfully without any problem. Though one of them almost caught me off guard— "what is your opinion regarding a same- marriage?" I really didn't expect to be asked such a controversial question. Luckily, I'm quite open-minded about it and I told them so. They only nodded and continued. Then, the interview took an interesting turn.

 

"Yumi-ssi, seeing that you'll be working closely with our talent and his bandmates, we're going to ask you some questions about them."

"Understood."

"First question, are you a fan of Kyuhyun?"

"No, I mean, I do listen to his songs and watch his shows, but I wouldn't call myself a fan."

"Alright, next question, what do you think about Yesung?"

"He seems like a genuinely good person and his voice is pleasant to listen to."

"Do you see yourself becoming his fan?"

"I don't think so? As I said, I like their voices but I wouldn't call myself a fan."

"Alright, you pass!"

 

I blinked at the sudden conclusion of the interview.

 

"Aren't you going to ask me about other members?"

"That's unnecessary. Your opinions on Kyuhyun and Yesung are the only ones that matter for this job. We look forward to working with you. Please, sign the job contract and the confidential information agreement."

 

A confidential information agreement? Maybe to prevent us from leaking their works? I read the said agreement and quickly noticed that it wasn't an ordinary agreement. The fine and legal actions for breaching the contract were extremely brutal, too excessive for a mere worry over spoiling content. I couldn't help but wonder what secrets they kept. Still, the salary and benefits were very good so I just shrugged and signed them all. After that, they asked me if I could start immediately and I didn't mind it. Wouldn't be the first time that I was rushed into a job soon after the interview. They took me to a staff room and introduced me to everyone who would be my co-workers from now on. One of them was Yesung-ssi's makeup artist who happily greeted me.

 

"Hello!! I'm Do Eunju, Yesung's makeup artist."

"Hello, Eunju-ssi, I'm Kim Yumi."

 

Eunju-ssi waved her hand while grinning.

 

"Just call me Eunju~ We're going to see each other a lot anyway~"

"Then call me Yumi too. By the way, what do you mean? Do they often have schedules together?"

"I wish," Eunju sighed, then giggled, "or should I say, Kyuhyun wishes?"

 

Her words puzzled me but before I got to ask more, we were told to go to the shooting location. So, I just brushed it off and focused on my first day as the famous Cho Kyuhyun's makeup artist.

.

.

.

Contrary to my initial nervousness, Kyuhyun-ssi is very friendly and easy to work with. Probably because he is a professional with many years of experience under his belt, I don't have to tell him what to do. He sits still quietly and plays some games while letting me do my job. I apply a moisturizer to prepare the skin while listening to Eunju talking about a new rom-com drama that just aired. Apparently, Yesung-ssi is going to arrive later so Eunju has nothing to do at the moment. It seems that Kyuhyun-ssi is used to this because he casually chimes in whenever it is possible. Eunju also chats amicably with him so they (plus Yesung-ssi) probably have been working together for a long time. About ten minutes later, Yesung-ssi arrived at the dressing room just as I was about to apply a foundation on Kyuhyun-ssi. Then—

 

"Ye!!"

 

My brush missed his cheek.

 

"Ye~ Ye~"

 

Kyuhyun-ssi calls his bandmate a strange nickname while grinning mischievously. Yesung-ssi rolls his eyes and ignores him, turning to greet Eunju instead who is busy giggling at the two men. Oh, so this is how they are together. I continue to apply the foundation and quickly finish one side. I reapply the cream on the brush and move on to the next side. Then—

 

"Yesung hyung is angry again!"

 

After getting no response, Kyuhyun-ssi abruptly stands up and approaches Yesung-ssi, and my brush misses his cheek, again. Yesung-ssi who just sits down glares at the taller man who keeps grinning at him.

 

"Not today, Kyuhyun, I only had four hours of sleep last night so I'm not in the mood to entertain you."

"Again!!? What's wrong? I thought you went to bed after we ended the call? I even sang a lullaby for you!"

"I got too excited thinking about meeting everyone again after a while."

"Hyung, really…"

 

 

I almost dropped my brush.

 

 

Cradling Yesung-ssi's face in his palm, Kyuhyun-ssi leans in and kisses him. Yesung-ssi closes his eyes and places his hand on the other man's nape as he returns the kiss, all the while Eunju is bouncing around while covering . I look around the room but no one bats an eye at their action, not the members nor the staff (although Eunhyuk-ssi does roll his eyes and Shindong-ssi smirks knowingly). I'm not sure how much time has passed but it feels like forever with the way the two men take time tenderly tasting each other's lips. When they pull away, Kyuhyun-ssi is smiling affectionately while Yesung-ssi no longer frowns.

 

"Wanna drink something or eat something light? My treat."

"Mm, sounds good~ I want the same then."

"Alrighty! One iced latte and oatmeal cookies for my Ye are coming~"

"Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah."

"Anything for you, hyung."

 

Kyuhyun-ssi smiles and pecks Yesung-ssi's lips again, before straightening himself up and smiling at Eunju.

 

"What about you? The same too?"

"That'd be awesome. Thanks!"

 

Kyuhyun-ssi waves his hand and finally comes back to his seat while I'm still shocked by what I just witnessed.

 

"Yumi-ssi, do you want anything to drink or eat? Order whatever you want. Think of it as my welcome gift for you!"

"H-Huh? Excuse me, what did you say again?"

 

Kyuhyun-ssi stops smiling at once. He sneaks a glance at the light blond-haired man, before lowering his voice.

 

"Are you bothered by what you saw…?"

"What? No!" I quickly shake my head, "Yes, I was shocked and surprised, but definitely not bothered or disgusted, I swear on my life!"

"I see. Sorry for surprising you but please get used to it as soon as possible. You're my makeup artist. You're going to see it all the time."

"I will. Should we resume…?"

"After you tell my manager what you want to eat and drink!"

 

So, I told Kyuhyun-ssi's manager my order and continued to do the makeup. From time to time, Kyuhyun-ssi turns to tease his boyfriend which earns laughter from the members and staff but a glare from Yesung-ssi, though his lips are actually smiling. And when I'm done, he quickly leaves his seat to hover around the shorter man, teasing and poking him until Yesung-ssi snaps and curses at him. Instead of getting upset, Kyuhyun-ssi looks overjoyed and fearlessly keeps teasing the other man.

 

"Yesung hyung is angry!"

"Shut the hell up."

"Teuk hyung, Yesung hyung curses!"

"Yesung-ah, don't curse."

"Hyung! Why are you siding with him!!?"

"See! Yesung hyung is angry agai— ah!"

 

Eventually, Yesung-ssi has had enough and punches his boyfriend's arm. Although it doesn't look hurt at all, Kyuhyun-ssi still cries as if he's going to die which earns another light slap from the older man. I watch everything unfold without saying anything, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Super Junior Kyuhyun and Super Junior Yesung are in a relationship.

 

 

Ah, no wonder they made me sign the confidential information agreement.

.

.

.

My first day working as Kyuhyun-ssi's personal makeup artist passed peacefully. Save for the fact that I just discovered a top secret, the job is like any other job that I used to do. I apply the makeup before the job and hang around during the shooting to fix the makeup if need be. Most of the time, Kyuhyun-ssi is an exceptional artist to work with. He can stay still without doing anything for many minutes, making my job a lot easier. However, he becomes a real challenge as soon as Yesung-ssi comes into the picture. This guy… just can't stop teasing his boyfriend at all… When his boyfriend is with him, Kyuhyun-ssi constantly whines or shouts baseless accusations to get his hyung's attention. I can't help but wonder if I'm being tested. Maybe the couple isn't like this but they purposefully act extra touchy to see if I might feel uncomfortable with them or not. After all, they will want staff who are genuinely fine with their relationship and can work with them for a long time (someone like Eunju, for example). So, I show them that I'm unfazed despite their lovey-dovey acts until the job is done.

 

 

I smile proudly at myself when I get a call to continue working for them and finalize the contract.

 

******************************************

 

I thought that the couple was being extra touchy last time to test me. Apparently, I'm completely wrong about it.

.

.

.

Today, Super Junior is going to shoot an mv for their upcoming comeback. I arrived at the shooting location together with other staff but found out that Kyuhyun-ssi hasn't arrived yet. It seems like he has a schedule before this so he will arrive much later. So, I help other staff and get to know other Super Junior members in the meantime, though I stick by Yesung-ssi's side most of the time and chat with Eunju. While we are talking about the recently opened cafe, Donghae-ssi who just finished his scene comes in and drags Yesung-ssi away to talk about something. The two men sit down together on a couch and whisper between them. The younger man has his arm loosely around the older man's shoulders and they laugh together. Yesung-ssi almost chokes on his iced latte, even. Then, about five minutes later, Kyuhyun-ssi finally arrived at the set. I quickly get up, ready to do my job, but the tall man just walks past me to the pair on the couch.

 

"Yesung hyung skips his dinner again!"

 

The pair looks up at the newcomer. Yesung-ssi sighs while Donghae-ssi turns to his hyung in worry.

 

"Is what Kyuhyun said true? Did you skip a meal again, hyung?"

"Just ignore—"

"Yesung hyung already ate five dinners this year so he can't eat more!"

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, stop spouting nonsense!"

 

Kyuhyun-ssi smirks and shakes his head, before taking the iced latte from his boyfriend and taking a gulp.

 

"You brat! You tease me and now you dare to steal my drink!!? I'm going to—"

 

I gasp in shock while Eunju squeals loudly beside me. Kyuhyun-ssi holds Yesung-ssi's chin and lifts his face up, before sealing his boyfriend's complaint with a kiss and feeding the beverage to the older man. Yesung-ssi places his hands on the younger man's chest as if he wants to push him away, but ends up pulling him down closer. While the couple is drinking each other's lips to their heart's content, Donghae-ssi covers his eyes in embarrassment but actually peeks at them through the gap between his fingers. Some staff also squeal at the scene while some go about with their job unfazed as if they have seen it every day. As for the members, most of them are smirking or chuckling, only Eunhyuk-ssi and Heechul-ssi are making a face at the blatant PDA by the KyuSung couple. After a while, the two men who are in love finally pull away, and Yesung-ssi's makeup is ruined, especially at his lips and chin.

 

"Yah!! Look at what you've done!!? Now I have to redo the makeup!!"

"It's not our turn anyway~ Hyung, come sit with me and do the makeup together!"

 

Kyuhyun-ssi grins and holds his boyfriend's hand dearly, before leading him to the chairs in front of a mirror and sitting down. Kyuhyun-ssi nods at me and I immediately start working on his makeup while Eunju also starts on her artist. While we are working, the two men never once let go of their connected hands.

 

"Your hand is still small like a baby hand~"

"Are you picking a fight with me?"

 

I accidentally bite my tongue when I almost draw eyeliner on Kyuhyun-ssi's cheek instead of his eyelid, because the man suddenly leans away from me to lift up his boyfriend's hand and kiss it.

 

"No, just saying that I really love it~"

"...Jeez, just shut up already."

 

Satisfied with his flustered boyfriend, Kyuhyun-ssi finally stops moving around and lets me do my job peacefully. From the start until the end, those two hands refuse to let go of each other. I quickly learn to watch Kyuhyun-ssi's body language and stop my hands as soon as he ever shows signs of whining to get his hyung's attention.

 

***********************************

 

It has been almost a year now since I started working as Kyuhyun's makeup artist. After discovering my client's secret relationship with his bandmate Yesung and his tendency to whine for his boyfriend's attention, I quickly learn and adapt myself to work around those strange habits. I learned to read Kyuhyun's body language and now I can precisely tell when the man will lean away or stand up and leave. I also learned to observe the room and kept my eyes on Yesung, because Kyuhyun only pulled off his teasing when his hyung didn't pay attention to him. At first, I used to think that the couple was just testing me. However, I later found out that it wasn't true. Kyuhyun and Yesung are naturally lovey-dovey and touchy. Whenever they have a schedule together, at least two kisses and a lot of hugs are expected. If they can, they always do their makeup at the same time and sit side by side, so they can hold hands all the time. 

 

Obviously, I grew fond of the couple who is genuinely in love with each other despite the risk they have to face. I was a bit surprised when I first noticed that Kyuhyun and Yesung didn't interact much in front of the camera. Later on, I realized (and was confirmed by Eunju) that their interactions were restricted by the Label to keep the secret. I was really sad watching the two men on the stage constantly snuck a glance at their lover but were unable to reach out. That's why it doesn't bother me at all whenever Kyuhyun suddenly leaves during the makeup to see his boyfriend. The members and the staff also understand it too so no one stops them from flirting around, even though they are actively killing all single people with their love.

 

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung can only be together behind the scenes.

 

 

Although there is one thing that I don't understand. It's as clear as day that Kyuhyun is deeply in love with his boyfriend, yet he always teases the older man whenever it's possible (or rather, all the time). I have never seen Yesung get angry at his boyfriend before despite all the teasing. So, I can't help but wonder what Kyuhyun would do if he crossed the line one day.

.

.

.

Today, Eunju called in for sick leave so I'm in charge of the KyuSung couple. I start with Kyuhyun first knowing that he wants to quickly be done and tease his beloved boyfriend. While I'm working, Kyuhyun chooses to draw his boyfriend's attention this time by telling stories about him.

 

 

"Yumi, did you know that my Ye hyung was the one who let a new kid like me sleep in his room when I just debuted?"

"Kyuhyun… not this story again!"

"But Yumi hasn't heard of it yet, hyung!"

"That's very kind of you, Yesung."

"He is! Well, until he crept me out and woke me up by molesting my philtrum!"

"Philtrum?"

"Yep! You know, this area between your nose and your lips?"

"I don't even know that it has a name."

"Me too! I only learned about it thanks to my cute boyfriend~ You're very obsessed with it, right? Ye—"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped talking. I wisely stop my hands too and, as I thought, he quickly stands up and kneels down before the black-haired man. Then, Kyuhyun takes both of Yesung's small hands and envelopes them in his larger hands, before probing kindly.

 

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just feeling a bit under the weather."

"Liar. I can tell that something is bothering you."

 

Kyuhyun kisses the short fingers in his hold and caresses them with his thumb.

 

"I'm here with you, Yesung hyung."

"...You know that I recently showed up at Ten's online fansign, right? Well, some of his fans weren't happy with it and I got a lot of hate… even death threats…"

"What? Did he know about it?"

"He did and already apologized to me, but that's what makes me feel bad. This isn't Ten's fault…"

"Neither it is yours, hyung. Stop blaming yourself for wanting to greet your hoobae."

"But… if only I didn't show up—"

"No but."

 

Yesung yelps when the maknae suddenly carries him up in his arms. Then, Kyuhyun sits back down on his seat while still carrying the older man. Yesung, who has his arms around his boyfriend's neck, frowns and pouts.

 

"Kyuhyun, what are you doing? You're going to make Yumi's job unnecessarily harder."

"I'm whining for all of your attention now."

"You brat! This isn't the time—"

"That's why," Kyuhyun smiled tenderly, "focus on me and forget about all those s. Haters are gonna hate so they don't deserve even the tiniest bit of your attention. Just look at me and only think of me, Yesung hyung."

"Kyu…"

 

The couple then inches closer and gets lost in their loved one's kiss, all the while I watch everything unfold and snort. Ha, Eunju will definitely cry a river of tears if she finds out that she misses this. She is a huge supporter of the KyuSung couple so she treasures every moment she witnesses dearly. And she just missed one big moment! Already getting used to it, I watch with a straight face how the couple smooches and hugs each other as if there are only the two of them in this world. Although their kiss is a pure one with just nibbling and pecking, their blatant PDA still earns a boo from some members and single staff. So, the two men have no choice but to stop.

 

"Thank you, Kkuru, I love you."

"Mm, love you too, Ye."

 

The couple smiles and looks into each other's eyes, before brushing their noses together. Then, when Yesung notices that the foundation on his lover's nose is rubbed off, he seems to realize that they are in the middle of getting makeup done. The black-haired man blushes slightly as he apologizes to me.

 

"Sorry, Yumi, even though I didn't want to give you more work…"

"Nah, I can fix that in a heartbeat so it's fine!"

"Can you do our makeup like this? I'm going to hoard my beloved Yesung hyung's attention all to myself today."

"Of course! Who do you think I am?"

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung laugh at my confidence before inclining their heads to me as a silent thank you. I brush it off and continue to do my job while the couple still cuddles close. Yesung sits on his boyfriend's lap and hugs his shoulders while leaning on him, while Kyuhyun holds the older man gently and endearingly as he keeps kissing the chubby cheeks. (And I have to hold my laughter at Kyuhyun's sad puppy face when he realizes that he can't kiss his boyfriend anymore due to the makeup). It takes me a while longer than usual but I eventually manage to whip them up handsomely for the album jacket shooting. As I watch them become an entirely different person when working seriously, I come to an answer for my question.

 

 

Kyuhyun doesn't have to do anything if he upsets his love and crosses the line.

 

 

Because he will never cross that line.

 

*******************************

 

"I still don't get it."

"The reason why KyuSung isn't a mainstream ship like EunHae, right?"

"No… that's not what I was wondering, though I agree with you, Eunju."

"Hm! If only those people get to see what we see basically all the time!"

 

We turn to look briefly at Kyuhyun and Yesung who sit together at a corner far away from everyone, flirting and getting lost in their own sparkling pink world.

 

"Sigh, I want to shout to the whole world but I must protect their privacy… Anyway, Yumi, what is it that you don't get?"

"You see, I understand that Kyuhyun really loves Yesung but isn't he a bit… silly? Why did he choose teasing and whining as a method to get his boyfriend's attention?"

"Well—"

"Everyone! Time to get ready!"

 

We aren't able to finish our conversation because the head staff calls for us first. Kyuhyun and Yesung also leave their corner and come to sit in front of a mirror, so we have to get moving too. Before going to our artist, Eunju clasps my shoulder and smiles.

 

"I'll tell you when we have another chance. In the meantime, why don't you try to find out for yourself? The reason why Kyuhyun always whines and teases Yesung?"

 

A reason? Why would you even want to make your loved ones upset by teasing them? Although I don't think I'll get it, I still nod anyway.

.

.

.

And I began to observe the KyuSung couple more closely than ever.

.

.

.

"Hyung, did you have enough sleep last night?"

"No, it was raining all night and it was noisy."

"Then, how are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine."

"Ah, hyung, you really are a bad liar! Just like that time you lied that you can eat dinner when I knew that you can't because you already met your quota of five dinners a year!"

"Shut up."

"But I'm speaking the truth! Everyone! Yesung hyung skips dinner again!"

"I said shut the hell up!! I'm already in a bad mood so stop provoking me you brat!!"

 

Kyuhyun grins and pulls the older man to sit on his lap, before making Yesung lean on him.

 

"See? You're not fine. Why don't you close your eyes and take a short nap? I'll wake you up when it's our turn."

"Kyu… sorry…"

"No need, no need~"

 

Kyuhyun pecks Yesung's forehead and hums softly for him until he dozes off.

.

.

.

"Hyung, I saw those hate tweets under your post with the NCT kids. Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"No. You're angry!"

"I'm not."

"Yesung hyung is angry!"

"I said I'm not."

"Yesung hyung is angry again!"

"I'm not!!"

"Look, look! Yesung hyung is angry!!!"

"Stop while I'm still having mercy."

"No!! It's very obvious that you're— ah!"

 

Kyuhyun smiles fondly as he catches the small hand that just punched him lightly and kisses the knuckle.

 

"Much better?"

"Yeah…"

"Ye~ Come here~"

 

Kyuhyun spreads his arms and Yesung immediately throws himself at his boyfriend. Rubbing the small back in circles, Kyuhyun keeps humming along with the older man's complaint.

 

"I'm very upset at those rude people."

"I know."

"What have I ever done to earn their hate?"

"Nothing. They're stupid."

"I'm angry at them but way angrier when they drag my family and Clouds into this bull."

"Just ignore them. Don't waste your brain cells on these obnoxious people."

"Kyu…"

"I'm here, hyung, always."

.

.

.

"Eunju, where is my Ye?"

"Over there, I think he got a call from his friend and went there to talk."

"...Not that actor again!"

 

Kyuhyun grumbles and stomps toward the shorter man who is smiling widely while talking on the phone. Yesung's fingers stop playing with his curly hair when he sees his boyfriend approaching him. Yesung smiles but shoos the maknae away with his eyes. However, Kyuhyun pointedly ignores the sign and tackles his boyfriend into a bear hug from behind.

 

"Hyung!"

"Not now, Kyu, I'm talking with Sungjoon."

"Ye hyung!"

"Ah.. I'm sorry, Sungjoon-ah, Kyu is—"

"Ye~ Ye~ Yesung y~"

"Kyu!! Get off me!!"

"Hyung, did you skip dinner again? I can barely feel your meat!"

"Yah! Where are you touching you ert!!?"

 

In the end, Yesung has no choice but to end the call with his friend. He glares heatedly at his boyfriend but Kyuhyun just grins happily. The taller man buries his nose in the fluffy hair and hugs the smaller man tighter while humming contentedly. Yesung seems like he is debating whether to smack his boyfriend or not but decides against it. Instead, he relaxes and leans on the maknae.

 

"... What's wrong with you today, Kyu?"

"Nothing."

"Wait, don't tell me that you're jealous of Sungjoon?"

"Nonsense."

 

Kyuhyun scoffs and shakes his head to deny it, but literally anyone can tell otherwise, including Yesung, of course. Yesung chuckles while patting his boyfriend's head.

 

"Kyu, you're very busy so this is the first time we met after a while, right?"

"Mm,"

"Then… how about we take a selca together? To celebrate the release of this special single album and our meeting?"

"Hn, I never said that I want to take one with you!"

 

Kyuhyun pouts and walks away. However, he still stays in the range of the camera and even glances at his boyfriend when Yesung does take a selca. Yesung snorts after he sees the picture.

 

"I thought you didn't want to take selca with me?"

"I didn't. I just happened to be in the camera."

"Aww, what a shame. I'll just ask someone else then~"

"What…?"

"Donghae-ah, do you want to take a selca with me?"

"Of course hyung!!"

 

Donghae beams and immediately arrives at the older man's side. Yesung smiles and holds his phone up, ready to take a selca. However, Kyuhyun suddenly puts himself between the two men amidst Donghae's confusion and Yesung's amused snort.

 

"Well, if it's with Donghae hyung then I don't mind it."

"If you say so~"

 

Yesung chuckles and takes the picture.

.

.

.

.

"He's such a big tsundere, isn't he?"

"Absolutely."

 

I giggle while Eunju snorts loudly at her own statement. From the minute Kyuhyun asked us about his boyfriend's whereabouts, we have been watching the couple and smiling at each other. Although it is as clear as day that Kyuhyun was jealous and wanted to get his boyfriend's attention, he resolutely denies it. The point being, he did a horrible job at that!

 

"I think I got it now. Kyuhyun doesn't want to admit that he's jealous so he whines instead. Am I right, Eunju?"

"Bingo! Well, you're half correct. There's another reason why Kyuhyun likes to tease and whine."

"...Is it related to how Yesung likes to keep things to himself?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"And Kyuhyun started to more? To get him to talk?"

"Yep. It's childish but very effective. Yesung got to vent out his emotions from time to time thanks to Kyuhyun's probing!"

 

We turn to look at the couple. Kyuhyun is whining to get his boyfriend's attention as usual. Although Yesung is cursing quite heatedly, he looks obviously happy to be with Kyuhyun. Actually, we can even see a pink aura surrounding the two men who are head over heels for each other. Right now, the couple is exchanging a short kiss and a peck on the cheeks. It seems like we have to fix their makeup soon.

 

"I guess this is my life now, huh?"

"Do you hate it?"

 

Looking at Kyuhyun and Yesung who are holding hands, I shake my head and smile at Eunju.

 

"No, I love it!"

 

************************************************************************

 

Author's note:

We're all Eunju on this blessed day xD

All the events happened in real life but I just added kyusung filter  :P   Hope you enjoy it!

I can't believe it's been almost one month since I last updated this project *sweatdrop* Stuff happened and I didn't write much... Then I was busy preparing for KyuSung Day so my apology for the lack of update lately! Stay safe wherever you are and look forward to April 13!   ;)