MKDH03

Ms. Kim Dahyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 03: A Lonely Charmer

Dahyun's POV

 

Maybe today is that time of the year. Do you know? It's that specific day in a year when you're unreasonably...sad. A day each year where you feel quite...empty. Then suddenly, you just feel like you need some time to yourself.

 

That's what I felt the moment I woke up. That's also the reason why I filed a leave just 10 minutes ago.

 

That's not the only reason why I filed a leave. I kinda feel tired too because of the event yesterday.

 

Sheesh! It's tiring to be an event organizer.

 

Anyways, good thing I got an immediate reply from Jeongyeon unnie. So! Today is my time.

 

It's my time to recollect myself.

 

Oh, right! It's better to plan ahead of time.

 

Wait, I have to book a reservation at a restaurant for dinner first so that I'll be able to follow everything that I had planned.

 

Let's just say that the restaurant is like, hmm...a meeting that I have to attend later?

 

I mean, the reservation part is just something I do every single year whenever it's that day of the year.

 

It's just that I find it easier not to stray off my planned schedule whenever I reserve a hotel or something.

 

Anyways, I took a bath and changed into these clothes.

 

This is just perfect to keep me warm enough since it's almost winter.

 

After that, I looked at the clock.

 

Ah, would you look at that? It's currently 7:56 in the morning. Just perfect.

 

8:00 am - Leave the house ✔️
 

The first thing on the list is done, let's keep finishing the others.

 

Author's POV

 

Dahyun continued doing everything she listed on the piece of paper she kept inside her pocket.

 

Ever since she was 8, Dahyun likes to plan things. She doesn't know why but she considers it a habit of hers.

 

Anyways, she spent her day jumping from one activity to another.

 

As an excellent teacher in school, she deserves this small break. She ended her day by watching a movie at the cinema, well not really since she still has a reservation at a restaurant. 

 

Anyway, Dahyun went to find the seat number indicated on her ticket. When she finally found it, she sat down comfortably and started eating the popcorn she bought just earlier.

 

The lights inside the theater started to dim, and people were instructed to find their respective seats since the movie was about to start soon. Because of this, Dahyun noticed. There weren't many people watching the movie. Several seats were left unoccupied, including the two seats beside her.

 

Well, Dahyun only shrugged it off since she thought that it was better this way. She won't have to worry about where to place her drink and the popcorn, she won't have to worry about where to place her arms...It was completely spacious, much to her liking.

 

The movie started at last. It's a movie she's been wanting to watch again for quite a while already, "Disobedience" Dahyun muttered under her breath.

 

Oh, she can't believe how it's still possible that the movie's still showing in cinemas, like- the movie was literally released way back in 2017. About 5 years have passed already.

 

30 minutes in, Dahyun was completely invested in the movie, to the point that she wasn't able to notice the person sitting beside her.

 

"Quite the movie, ain't it?"

 

"Holy-!" Dahyun got startled by the voice of a woman.

 

She turned to the person beside her and gave her a glare.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry if I scared you" Dahyun sighed and got a chance to look at the woman properly.

 

"Wait a minute..." Dahyun said, earning the other's attention.

 

The woman was shocked too when she saw Dahyun's face clearly.

 

"Tzuyu?"

 

"M-Miss Kim..."

==============

 

Dahyun couldn't help but laugh throughout the movie. Hoping that she only misunderstood her student's intention, judging by the way Tzuyu had talked earlier.

 

Tzuyu's tone was quite different from when she talked to her earlier, almost as if she was trying to hit on her. Funny enough, both of them didn't recognize each other at first.

 

It's too funny, too much for Dahyun to suppress her laugh. It was very embarrassing for Tzuyu though.

 

Let me fill you guys in if you don't know who Tzuyu is.

 

Chou Tzuyu, a transferee student from Taiwan. She's been in Dahyun's class ever since she was in grade 8, making that almost 4 years already.

 

As a 12th grader student, Tzuyu pretty much thinks that it's time to have or find someone whom she can rely upon and love, which excludes her family o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter