three

bestfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[gc : without ning]

 

M: I'm here now with karina.

 

G: wait for us I'll just pick yizhuo up.

 

K: aeri, are you sure she's just your friend?

 

G: yes and why

 

K: hmm ok if you say so.

 

 

i put my phone down and turned right to yizhuo's house, i beeped as a sign that I'm here outside, i knocked at their gate and someone opened it.

 

"oh hi are you ningning's date? come on inside." ningning's mother greeted me.

 

i sitted comfortably waiting for her to come out.

 

"I'm ready, let's go meet your friends" yizhuo said while grabbing my arm.

 

she's wearing a cute dress that matched her light brown hair tied up, I'm not joking when i said she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

 

"quit the staring let's go" she said cutely, and kissed her mom goodbye.

 

 

 

i opened the car door for her, "this is not a date yizhuo we're just meeting my friends" i said to her while she was looking at me.

 

"yeah yeah sure if that's what you call it" she answered and rolled her eyes.

 

I'm driving to our destination spot and saw ningning dead asleep i was about to wake her up but she pulled my arm.

 

"aeri uchiuchinaga" called my name andaand smismiled she started hugging me, i can't pull out and i like the feeling of her hugging me, but we're getting late. 

 

"yizhuo wake up we're here" she immediately removed her hands aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter