two

bestfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later:

 

I can see Yizhuo waving at me in the middle, and I can see her running towards me, her light brown hair swinging slowly and softly as she ran. I know my feelings for her are wrong, and I shouldn't take things for us seriously.

 

"UCHINAGA!! I MISS YOU "Her lovely squeaky voice makes everything cute, and she hugged me.

 

"How can you miss me when we were together for a whole week?"

 

'I said, rolling my eyes.

 

" can't I miss my best friend?" she answered sweetly.

 

right just 'BEST FRIENDS' I should just ignore my feelings because I know this will pass quickly.

 

"psst hey, aeri," said an unusual voice, which seemed like it belonged to a girl.

 

"Karina?" I inquired.

 

"Oh my my, it's been a long time," she said, hugging me tightly.

 

"oh hi, who's she?" says Uchinag. Yizhuo asked with a smile.

 

"Oh yizhuo, this is yu karina, my 6th grade friend, and karina, this is yizhuo my best friend," I said, and it hurt a little that I said best friend instead of something else.

 

"Nice to meet you, ms. yu karina," they said, shaking hands. "You can call me yizhuo, but you can also call me ning or ningning."

 

"karinaaa!" we heard a little voice from the back, it was Karina's girlfriend, mj.

 

"Oh hi, baby, look who I ran into," karina says to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter