one

bestfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GISELLE'S POV

 

It's the first day of school again, and I feel like I'm wasting my time for this stupid boring year; if it weren't for my future, I wouldn't study this hard; I barely remember any of our lessons from the year before, and yes, I find it boring as ; I don't have anyone to talk to, and everyone in this school except for this one girl who makes me feel weak when I look into her beautiful eyes; almost no one makes me feel.

 

UCHINAGAAAAA!" A squeaky voice yelled from behind, surprising me.

 

"uchinaga! I called you and you didn't answe!, so by the way, I thought I was going to pick you up?"

 

"Oh yes right, sorry, I forgot to inform you that my mother had already dropped me off," I explained.

 

"Aeri, why are you sweating, are you sick?"

 

She checked my temperature by caressing my cheeks.

 

"Oh my God, you're so hot," she expressed her concern.

 

"I know I'm hot, you don't have to tell the world," she continues to grip my face, and I'm at a loss for what to do.

 

"You , not that type of hot, let's get you home, I think you're sick," she adds, her worried expression showing in her eyes.

 

"I'm fine, It's the first day of school, so I'll just sit here" i said.

 

"All well, if you say so, but you're going to sit next to me like you always do." she pointed at my face.

 

"OK, alright," I think to myself, "how can I say no to this girl?" i whispered

 

I stretched and yawned after a long hour of studying since my back hurt, then I spotted Yizhuo staring at me, oh god I'm thinking about kissing her right now ugh, I shook my head.

 

"What are you looking at, Yizhuo?" My eyes twitched. I don't think I'll ever be able to d word her since she's so beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter