Two

Who are you?

Sky checked her phone. ‘Korean area number?’ she pressed the reject call. ‘Why would I get a call?’ Sky in her deep thoughts, while packing her things.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring. ‘Again?’ still rejecting the call. She rarely gets a call from Korea and if it's her grandparents, it would say it's her grandparents because she saved their numbers. 

 

‘But what if they changed their numbers?’ Sky contemplated. Ring. Ring. Ring. Finally, Sky picked up the call and before she could say hello, the lady on the other line spoke “Haneul, I bought you a ticket to Korea. You must go down here. See you soon.” 

 

“All packed up?” Skylar's mum came in her room. “Yeah, um.. mum changed of plans..” Sky looked at her mum with a reassuring look.

 

In Korean news headlines, a famous child protege-then will make a debut as an adult but no one knows how he looks like. What's more interesting is the line up for his exhibition features JYP x SME collaboration. Making fans of both companies excited. “There will be another JYP x SME collab together with UNICEF x WFP, this is for the infamous sculptor Himmel. After 6 years of hiatus, he's going to have an exhibit. No one knows how he looks like, a child protege debuting as an adult.”

 

“I heard all items in his exhibition are being auction and 100% donated to charity, only entrance fees are going to the management.”

 

“Crazy. That's just the news and no other details. Maybe they're still planning.”

 


SM Entertainment building...

“NCT will participate for the debuting of a famous sculptor.” announced by the head manager of NCT, who gathered all 23 men in the dance practice studio at 8 in the morning. “You must all be still very sleepy I need you all to understand, you're also going to be collaborating with Stray Kids of JYP for this. It's a requirement from the higher ups. Also, this is with the participation of UNICEF & World Food Program. Apparently, the famous sculptor is a huge philanthropist known for his charities. And this will be a 6 months preparation.”

 

Another manager stood up and said “we should not forget about one more thing, this sculptor is one of our founder Lee SooMan's favorite artist..so no pressure.”

 

They then discuss more details. Aside from the sculptor, NCT & SKZ needs to make a sculpture of their own, individually, that'll be part of the exhibition and will, also, be auction.

 

 

...


At JYP, Stray Kids are at their recording studio when their manager give them some news. The collaboration with NCT & Haneul's returning to Korea.

“Haneul!?” Bang Chan shockingly exclaimed as he got up from his sit in disbelief. “That brat?” ChangBin replied in disinterested. “Noona??” Felix & IN excitedly asked. While Han was just listening and fixing some lyrics to some songs JYP gave him. SeungMin, HyunJin & Lee Know are practicing some dance so they didn't know yet. It's not that SKZ are more interested in this person named ‘Haneul’ than the collaboration with NCT, it's just that ‘Haneul’ left JYP 6 yrs ago, after not seeing any future of debuting to an idol group. Haneul trained with Bang Chan, a year earlier, actually, was street casted when Haneul was just 9 yrs and was visiting Korea. 

 

 

 

At the Incheon International Airport, Flight LH 712 from Frankfurt, Germany just arrived. 

 

-----

DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental. The use of NCT, SKZ, JYP, SME, other idols & their respective companies are featured purely out of imagination of the author and NOT based on their actual being.