fin

the english girl

Joohyun watched as their plant flower bloom gracefully, she have been taking care of this little blossom for the past three weeks and finally it paid her hard work. The scarlet azalea that shows elegance made her proud, she finally beated Seulgi's green thumb leafy herb.

She took her phone to click some pictures of her tiny flower and brag it to her friend until the door slammed open.

"Joohyun unnie we have a cute neighbor just beside our room, he's name is Bogum" Seulgi said while wiping her sweat obviously tired from running but her smug smile still showing.

"So?"

"What do you mean, So?" She copied her roommate's tone and placed her hands on her hips. "I am literally presenting you a probable candidate as your future boyfriend and you're telling me, So?" Her annoyed voice made Irene smile, her friend is so thoughtful although she don't swing that way.

Besides she already interested on someone else despite how she knows it's impossible to be with that person because of her shy demeanor.

"I'm fine I could find someone soon so stop pressuring me and take care of your dying plant"

Seulgi widened her eyes remembering how she forgot to water her precious 'kang sooksook', she rushed to her bedroom to check if her plant can still stand, it's leaves were turning brown and it's already bending down, how could she be so irresponsible for not taking care of her sweet baby.

"Hey please remember to wake up early tomorrow, it's already sunday and I won't wake you up in case you get wasted" Irene's muffled voice was heard from the other side of the room, of course she was lying when she said that she won't wake Seulgi up but her friend should be also warned to avoid adding problems into her stressful life.

She continued looking at her phone finding the camera app, she wanted to see how her plant grew so fast it's like she's watching her own child stand on it's own but still needs guidance like watering, sunlight and food (fertilizer).

She clicked the shutter and took endless photos of her blossoming flower, what a good way to end her day. After watching a couple of film series and playing puzzle games she had a very calm and peaceful evening, she watched the clock as it's hands pointed number eight and the other longer one at twelve.

Maybe she should continue showing affection to her plant tomorrow and start dozing, she can't be napping all day at school tomorrow and be scolded by the strict supervisor.

--- ---

Joohyun only grew her flower to impress this one girl at her class who speaks fluently in english, she likes how her light brown hair floats in the air whenever she turns around and the way how her soothing voice just makes her fall everytime.

It's very weird for Irene to like her since she hates people who have vices, but maybe she should make this one an exception.

She became a delusion for the aphrodite girl and one of her hobbies was watching the girl speak with her canadian accent while brushing her hair upwards showing her holy forehead.

She likes how the cool blue cigarette smells from the girl's mouth.

She likes how those muscles from the girl's arms shows up whenever she carries her school supplies.

She likes how the sun lights the white button up shirt making it see through which is a huge advantge since Joohyun had the chance to watch the raging abs.

She likes the hidden tattoo under the girl's collarbone which made her more handsome and probably seductive.

She likes the sharp and shiny piercing on her ear that made the girl ten times ier.

She wanted the attention given to her by the delinquent girl so she always take detention slips, makes a lot of troubles to be noticed by the puppy like girl, she wanted to see her after class so she purposely annoys everyone to be left behind their lecture room and punished by their professor.

Joohyun made the woman her new obsession every time they would have assessments she would use it to fantasize, how the girl would her milky legs and kiss her inner thighs as they make out on her desk. Because of this she can't focus neither clear her mind but she never regretted it at all because at the end of the day she was always recognized.

She doesn't mind if she fails this english test since she would ask for her advice, people may say that she's obsequious but she can't help it if the girl would always look after her. They might say she's also pretentious but as long as the woman would be right by her side, she won't bother at all.

She wanted to share her deepest secrets to her friends but scared that they might not believe it.

Because she had fallen deeply in love with Son Seungwan.

The girl who always comforts her and teaches her patiently rather than shouting on how she answers dumbly on each questions.

The girl who is currently making her heart beat rapidly that she thinks it might stop.

The girl who always insists to take her home after school to save her money.

She's intimidated by the fact that her friends may make fun of her and say how foolishly in love she is with her.

So after the class end she left her red azalea on top of Wendy's table and wrote a note, not just a simple note but a love note that shows how she doesn't care how many suitors Seungwan have and what may the consequences be if they enter a relationship, that she would always be here watching and seeking for her no matter what is her answer.

--- ---

 

 

 

"Seungwan-nim, Seungwan-nim, Ms. Shon Seungwan!" 

A loud voice from a far was calling out to her name while she's walking through the hallways  and was about to enter a room.

"I forgot to hand you these earlier, you forgot your luchbox again"

"Oh thank you Chaeyoung-ah, I'm sorry I'm being forgetful these days" she said with a sheepish smile.

"It's fine anyway I have to go I have paperworks to do, have a good day Seungwan-nim" 

Rosè waved her hand and walked away trying to hide her crimson cheeks from the charming girl.

"Ah I shouldve remember bringing these, I hope it wasn't a burden to her" she lowly spoke as she tried to twist the knob of the door.

She entered the room with the words engraved at the wood.

SON SEUNGWAN

4TH YEAR ENGLISH PROFESSOR

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Inspired from a song that I heard a few days ago... thank you for reading and have a nice day everyone!