The Sweetest Birthday's Gift

The Sweetest Birthday's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I'm doing something so unreal right now for my birthday this year. Yeah maybe it’s a bit crazy but I decided to make my 22nd birthday to be a special one. I decided to fly to South Korea to spend my first alone-trip as well as birthday-trip in the country where someone who is very important to me exist. KIM TAEHYUNG, the man who gives me the whole world, the entire universe. I'm coming to him.....


Riia > BTS’s V [Weverse] : I’m going to you. I’m flying from thousands miles away from India to South Korea just for you. I hope I will at least could walk on the same footprint with you.

-----

[ South Korea, Seoul ]

6AM

Riia > BTS’s V [Weverse] : Good-morning, Oppa! I’m finally touching your soil.


I’ve finally arrived at Incheon Airport. It gives me so fluttering feeling because I come here all alone and especially to a place where the owner of my heart is. I swear I’m not afraid at all even though I’m alone oversea for the first time. This is because all the desire of me to come for someone here dig up all my fears and cowardness.
 

After safely checked out from airport, I walked to stand at a side of the building from everyone to have a peaceful private time alone. I slowly close my eyes; breathe in out Seoul air.
 

“Indeed your national air, indeed your scene inside the air, definitely I’m here. Yes Riia is here, Kim Taehyung.”


I whispered slowly to myself while my smile is gradually getting bigger and bigger by just calling his name every time. Why is he this poweful? Maybe I love him the way too much. Sigh~

-----

[ At Gangnam Restaurant ]

8AM

Riia > BTS’s V [Weverse] : Here, I’m eating Korean original taste food. But you know I choose not to make it spicy because you can’t eat spicy food. I’m doing this because I want to make me feel like I’m spending my time with you.


After filling up my stomach with Tae’s favorite dish, I went to my hotel to check-in and exchanged my cloth.

“Ahhh the bathtub in Korea is so good.”


I spent a little moment in hotel bathtub then hurriedly dressed up to spend my first day in Seoul.

-----

No need to guess, HYBE building is the first destination I’m going or maybe I could probably spend the whole entire time at there, hoping to meet an angel.

 

Riia > BTS’s V [Weverse] : Tae, I’m going to your work-place and I’m sure there is where I can walk on a lot of same footprints with you. What if you show up there, by any chance?..... Indeed, I would die on spot. No no, I can’t die. I should live on to see you until you’re gone. Hehe


[ HYBE BUIDING, Museum ]


“Wowww many people are lining up. How long will it take me to be able to enter the museum?”

I exclaimed loudly in my language got everyone looking at me after seeing the long queue. I quickly raised my hand to hide my face and run quickly to the last row to queue up.

 

Riia > BTS’s V [Weverse] : I’m outside the HYBE building right now. The line is crazy, Tae. Can you make me a VIP and guide me inside the building? I’ve come all the way from India, you know? Aigoo!!!

The line is no joke. I can see there are many fans both national and international and come from different fandoms since HYBE now is the home to many merged artists.


“Awww NU’EST! NU’EST!” -Noisy sounds-


Suddenly many fans went wild screaming when one of popular K-pop boybands arrived. It’s NU’EST. I became so excited too by thinking to surprise my god-sister who lives in Cambodia know I’m seeing her favorite group in person. I quickly grabbed my phone and took their pictures. I sent their pictures to Cherry-unnie at once.

As expected, my sister went crazy just to know I’m seeing her men.


“Thanks for the pictures, Riia. But please spend your precious time for yourself more. I pray to gods to make you meet Taehyung. I don’t care how but please god makes you meet him. I want nothing but to make you meet him even once even from a far. I know, I know more than anyone else how you sacrifice so much for a chance to meet this angel. You’re an angel yourself too so angel will surely meet their angel. I love you, Riia. Please have a miracle gift on your birthday, my cuite Riia. Happy Birthday, Sweetie.” -Cherry’s message-

 

I couldn’t hold my tears. I let them flow as they want. At least there is someone who isn’t even having any blood-related, who doesn’t even once meet up in person always stay by my side and cheer me up at what most of people think it’s useless. I’m so grateful.

 

Riia > BTS’s V [Weverse] : I’m crying. There is someone understanding my desiring of meeting you, is right now unlimitedly wishing for us to meet. So do I. I’ve been praying at least we can meet somehow, somewhere, sometime…..

…..

After like 5 hours, there is still long line. People today is over-limitation. We have to wait for visitors who are inside to come out in order for us to enter too. I’m literally standing in line for many hours energetically. However, when the sun starts to set, I become worried. There is a rule of visiting hour so if it’s 6PM then the rest of lining up people have to wait for next time.
 

“No I may not have next time. What if tomorrow never comes? No I have to go inside today.” I was panicked already.


Unexpectedly, the security staffs came out and announced the closing hour. “Dismiss, please! Visiting hour is up.”
It’s like a knife to stab on my chest. “Seriously after many hours for nothing? Seriously? Oh god! Can you please once stay on my side? Hik hik” I sat down at the standing point exhaustedly after the miserable announcement and started bawling out like a spoiled kid. I don’t care how the hell of all eyes are on me. The pain is overload.

 

“Kid, please go back! You can come tomorrow again.” Suddenly a male sound to be heard closely near me.

I faced up to look at the speaker. It was Uncle Security. He probably recognizes me as a foreigner that’s why he is speaking in English to me.

“But uncle, today is my birthday and I’m afraid what if tomorrow will never come. Hik hik” I replied then cried out again.

“Aigooo, poor kid! But Taehyung-shi won’t be happy to see you crying on your birthday like this.” Security Uncle said.

I widened my eyes to hear his words like how could he know I’m V’s biased???

“Haha I can guess because you’re having V’s pin on your bag, Lady.” He laughed and explained to my reaction.

I nodded in understanding then continued crying again.

“Alright, alright! Let's go to sit over there then I’ll tell you about Taehyung-shi if you promise to stop crying. Won’t you want to know how he looks like outside the celebrity character. I meet him a lot.” He made an unexpected offer.

I jaw dropped. “Wow Uncle, I want to hear, I want to know about Tae in his real personality. Let’s go there!”
I wiped my tears then we went to have a seat on a bench at outside the building together.

“So how is Tae in real life?” I impatiently asked.

The uncle smiled lovingly. “You’re fond of loving him, I guess.”

“Ahh yes maybe… hehe I came all the way from India to South Korea just to want to celebrate my 22nd birthday in his home-country. I want at least breathe the same air with him.” I shyly but sincerely replied.

That uncle nodded with a happy smile. “I see. He deserves some kind of love like this.” He seemed to be praising me and Tae.

I faced down shyly.

“You know Taehyung is actually a warm-hearted person. He actually likes to be private and quiet rather than what fans see him being so loud in front of TV. He said he wants to make everyone happy even when he isn’t. He never misses doing greeting even to low staffs like us when we meet. He has the heart of cheering people in need. I think those who have him as their favorite or ideal type are also very special people.” Uncle started telling me the behind-back personality of Tae. I listen to it carefully and I feel so soft as it’s like listening to a beautiful poem in autumn since it’s since autumn in Korea.

“Sometimes he is like an ordinary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter