Made In You

Let’s Make It Forever

Italics will indicate a phone conversation.

 

Baekhyun's POV (taking place at the same time as Soobin Visiting Chanyeol)

"Can't say I didn't seen this coming Baekhyunnie, Park Chanyeol is like a fine expensive Malbec, one sip of that  luxury velvety smooth wine leaves you desperate for more. Loss of commission aside, there is no finer man to fall in love with. I'm sure he will ensure your taken care of, and your family too Byun Baekhyun."

 

"Your not mad I'm ending my contract with you?" 

 

Baekhyun waits with bated breath for the penny to drop and the anger to surface, he's seen how this innocent unassuming deer like man transforms in to a fire breathing dragon when he doesn't get what he wants. Right now he's not sure if he should be worried that there's a distinct lack of anger and emotion he can read on the older man's face. Nothing sets Luhan off more then breaking one of his agencies cardinal rules, yet here he's sits in this very plush office, declaring he's broken the very top one. Do not fall in love. He remembers when he first came to the Moonlight agency, Luhan had denied accepting him as an , he vaguely remembers the reason behind it as being too innocent, too fresh, too easy to be taken advantage off. He's not proud that he begged for a chance, as he needed help to pay for expensive hospital bills. 

 

Luhan reluctance was the sting to his heart, yet he didn't cry and that's when Luhan sat him down and told him his list of rules, what to expect on each date, where those dates could lead too. That there were strict policies in place should any mention of arise, that could only be progressed after the fees discussed with him. He soon leaned that everything above the agreed basic companionship came with a price. Quickly learning Luhan had expectations for all his staff to keep too, to be immaculately dressed for each date, soft spoken, groomed to the exacting points requested by paying patrons. Luhan was blunt when he explained this could include intimate waxing, wearing lingerie only wearing certain perfumes! Luhan also advised no tattoos, no extreme piercings, nails must be manicured and clean at all times, and clean shaven too. 

 

Luhan then went on to explain each client goes through stringent negotiations, each of the clients made aware nothing more then companionship happens with out his own say so. That discretion is key in every aspect of a match, that a safe environment is created for both client and employee. That all dates are public, juts ual encounters are never allowed. No seedy motel bookings are ever allowed, and should clients  get to handsy or a employee get to needy contracts are terminated. 

 

He had seriously considered fleeing like the frightened little bunny, but the mounting cost of his father's hospital bills was eating in to his parents meagre profits. Truthfully his parents problems are not his problem after the way they treated him, when they kicked him out. Yet the farm is still his home, and he can't let all their hard work end up paying for his father's heart attack and subsequent retirement. Yes his father was cruel, he remembers the day his father slapped him across the face when he came out as gay. How his mother just looked on in disappointment, before his father denied him help for his schooling. Something else they hated, that their second son would not go to the farming college to follow in his family's foorsteps.

 

Beakhyun locks up over his memories, he doesn't want to remember what they all screamed at each other in the days before he was kicked out. Deep down he knows his father just didn't understand and underneath all the cruelness there is a man who loves him. Baekhyun will make him proud one day, so he made the decision to put on his big boy pants, and sighed up to be a sugar baby. Six months later here he is asking to end his contract because he's fallen in love. 

 

It's been an absolute whirlwind, yes he was aware he was being paid for his time, buts he's loved every minute. He's never in his life been treated like the prince Chanyeol does, Chanyeol always been charming, patient and even explained how to maximise his wages and meagre savings, something he knows the man charges an exorbitant fee to do so as part as an investment banker. He made the decision himself, to attend the seduction classes Luhan had said would be a benefit to him. Boy had they been, as he tries not to whimper at the throbbing still wreaking havoc at the base of his back.

 

He remembers on one such seduction class he attended, one that was particularly interesting as he blushes remembering the topic the class was on. How  he and the other three students, were taught the art of the perfect sensual using glass 's. Before he overheard the gossip about the new Uber wealthy Patron the three girls were desperate to catch the attention of. It took only 2 hours for Luhan to reveal to him in private,  just whom had become a patron and had requested his inexperienced self as his choice, it was the one and only Park Chanyeol. 

 

He feels all warm inside, the company dinner he was requested to accompany Park Chanyeol was the moment he knew he had serious feelings for the tall, dark haired Adonis, the man who makes him feel all kinds of emotions. "Hello earth to Baekhyun!" 

 

Baekhyun feels his cheeks heat for an altogether different reason now, he's been caught mid day dream of his perfect gorgeous man, one he still can't believe feels the same way. He goes to apologise but is rendered mute, when Luhan smiles and shakes his head. Catching him completely off guard, he was totally not expecting to see the man smile, he even sees a rare glint of fondness in those steely blues. "This is exactly why I said I'm not surprised, Chanyeol wore the very same expression when he barged in here asking to become your patron. I knew then that what ever was going on between you was something more then companionship."

 

Baekhyun watches in complete surprise as Luhan simply shuffled some papers about, picking out a familiar document with a flourish. Seconds later Baekhyun watches the shredder gobble it up like a snack. "I'm sure you want to know why I'm not raking you over the coals, or demanding to know why you didn't consult me first about last night?"

 

Before he can stop himself he's nodding his head, as he watches Luhan bring up on his fancy iMac all of his own details. "This is how. As a part of agreements I expect to be get sent copies of every expense, know every gift that's given. Did you know in the six months you've been a sugar baby, your expenses are less then some of my bills."

 

"I didn't want to take advantage, Chanyeol has always been a gentleman, he's offered me so much but as our dates evolved from business events to private dinners.  As we got to know each other more, I realised my feelings and that I could never be that type of sugar baby."

 

"That's why I didn't really want you to be one, you Byun Baekhyun are far too innocent for this type of work. I was afraid that some of my clientele would destroy your naivety and force you in to something I couldn't protect you from. That's why I gave you an agreement with Park Chanyeol, a man of his calibre and prestige would of attracted to much attention with some of my other staff. They are vultures Baekhyun, that's why all transactions come through me I have to protect my business and sometimes employees from themselves. So no I'm not mad, you deserve happiness as does Park Chanyeol. Now before you say anything else I'm no fool I know you had with him last night and I should suspend your final payment but I not going to as I know where that money is going."

 

"Thank you for everything you have done for me!"

 

"Don't mention it, a word of advice if I may Baekhyun. The park family are influential, powerful and of old money. Your love story will have obstacles and you will feel like giving up at times and walking away, stay strong and believe in Chanyeol as it's clear your made for each other."

 

Whatever he goes to ask next is cut off by the loud vibration of his phone, checking the clock on the wall he still has plenty of time before his shift at the ponchama. His night classes are still on spring break so it can't be any results yet, picking up his phone the air leaves his lungs and his chest warms at the name flashing on the screen. "Lover boy already calling, god you guys make me sick, we can finish finalising this over email, go answer that and I will send you the rest later in an email!"

 

Baekhyun nods and bows low to offer his sincere thanks,  before rushing out the door he was so sure this meeting was going to be a disaster but is overcome with giggles that sometimes for once has gone better then expected. Answering the phone he can't even say hello before that deep y baritone voice sighs in delight.

 

God baby I have missed the sound of your giggles.

                                                                                              Chanyeol it's only been a few hours since you saw me last.

 

After everything we discussed and did last night my Prince, our time apart is far too long.

 

Darling, have you and the playboys had a little too much to drink on empty stomachs today?

 

Would you believe me if I said I didn't even get to have one drink!

                                                                                        What happened darling?

 

My mother is what happened, she called Jongdae this morning as she herself had a call from one of her friends called to say they saw us leaving the bar together. My mother was waiting for me when I got back to my apartment, she knows about you baby.

                                                                                              Does she know how we met, that I was your paid for sugar baby?

 

I promise you Baekhyun, my mother doesn't know that, you've been more then a sugar baby to me for a long time.  You make me one of a kind, you've made me feel things I didn't know I could feel.

 

I can't believe I found you in this vast universe Chanyeol, but I'm worried you sound stressed.

 

Meeting my mother is always stressful, she wants you to come to dinner on Friday.

 

Oh that's very soon, I can ask my boss if I can start the midnight run, I'm sure she will let me it's always busier after 10 on Friday nights. Chanyeol does this mean dinner at your family's home or a restaurant?

 

It will be at my parents house. 

 

Oh my god, me coming for dinner with your powerful parents in a mansion.

 

Sweetheart I can here the nerves in your voice, please calm down I'm not there too hold you.

 

She knows we had last night doesn't she?

 

Yes my love, I didn't tell her she just knew.

 

Oh my good this is my worst nightmare, she's going to think I'm a , who's only after your money especially if she knows I'm much younger and not from wealth myself! Please believe me when I say I don't want to be with you for your money. I fell in love with you, you the man not your wealth. You make me feel one of a kind Chanyeol. 

 

Oh my precious prince I know this, your heart is just too pure for anything like that. Listen to me. Beakhyun baby you need to breathe, where are you I'm coming to get you! I won't leave you alone to panic over this. I'm going to be there with you, I'm not going  to leave your side it's just a dinner.

 

It's going to be a dinner that probably cost more then my monthly food budget, probably include some kind of  ancient royal cuisine. This dinner is not going to end well I can feel it, it's bound to be some kind of test. 

 

Baby your address, I'm getting in my car right now to come get you I don't like to here you like this. I'm so sorry this is all my fault.

 

No it's not I'm over reacting, we knew this day would come, it's just a whole lot faster then I was expecting! I had hoped to meet the playboys first, you know impress them with my kindness and how I look after you.

 

Careful baby they may try to snatch you off me!

 

Never Chanyeol I'm made in you! I'm just at the outskirts of Itaewon, there's an international shopping centre before the American school I will meet you there it's better for you not to be seen picking me up outside Moonlights front door.

 

Sweetheart that really doesn't matter your not my sugar baby anymore, I'd pick you up from the gates of hell if had too, now go get your self that iced coffee your always raving about and I will see you in less then 30 minutes.

 

Baekhyun doesn't get to respond to anything Chanyeol just said as all he can here before the call disconnects is the purr of a powerful car engine. Checking his pocket he checked his wallet, letting out a sigh of relief that he does have enough won on him, not just for his own coffee but one for Chanyeol. He feels instantly calmer knowing he can do this small gesture for the man who's paid out a small fortune to spend time with him it's time for him to return the favour. Taking a deep breath he gently places his wallet back in the trousers he wore last night, the red suit thankfully didn't get too creased on the floor last night. Blushing at happy memories, he makes a note on his older version phone to get it dry cleaned before returning it too work. His second job at the men's luxury boutique down in fashion forward gangnham, it's amazing how much he's learned about fabric working in the clothing store. Whilst it's not a store that does bespoke suit tailoring, the range of designer hanging on the racks is every fashion students dream. 

 

The suit he's currently wearing, is one from the store his boss the owner let him rent it out for a small fee and with the promise to take it to the dry cleaners. Something he will do on his way to the restaurant, he can then pick it up first thing tomorrow. He's going to have to think fast about his outfit for Friday night, it's not going to be enough time to knock something up himself, perhaps his room mate will have a shirt he can borrow, because he certainly won't be turning up  in anything the Parks will think he's sponged out of Chanyeol. 

 

He really needs to calm down, his reaction whilst justified was just a tad dramatic. Chanyeol is right it's only a dinner  with his parents. He's literally just been told to stay strong and  believe in Chanyeol, something he already does with his whole heart. Yes he would of preferred to meet the playboys first, but this he's supposes will be like ripping off the bandaid. Completely ignoring his own body's trembling he takes a deep breath and enters the coffee shop ready to treat his man for once.

 

Hello my lovelies,

How was that for an update, I wanted to give you a little bit more insight to Baekhyun as a character. Isn't he just an Angel after everything his family has put him through.

Yes you could say it's a filler chapter, but you know me I like to add as much information as I can with out going overboard. I just hope I haven't bored you with my style of writing. Please be honest with what you think of both my story and my writing, I've had a blow to my confidence and worries it's effected my quality. 

You may of already guessed  that drame  is coming with this dinner, you be right. I'm praying it's not predictable so please do stay tuned for what's coming.

As always don't be afraid to let me know what you think.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️