We Are the Lovesick Boys

Let’s Make It Forever

Let's get this show on the road, I really hope you all like this first update on Let's Make it Forever!  ❤️

 

Chanyeol cant stop the smile on his face, as he hears the general hum of the bar give way to silence like a perfect falling line of dominos. Tearing himself away from the never ending emails, he takes a quick sip of the perfectly chilled champagne beside him, water would be better for his parched throat, but the champagne is free tonight. The rich, tart dry golden bubbles slide down his dry throat in such a luxurious way, he has to close his eyes quickly. He imagines it's something all the more sinful, accept the liquid he truly wants to taste will not slide down the same way. Yet it doesn't stop him imagining how a certain pearlescent syrup like substance would feel gliding down his throat. His whole body vibrates with want and arousal as visions of this innocent beauty spread out beneath him, those dusky pink lips full of his long fingers ling on them, as he rocks them both to !

 

Shaking his head he can't think of that now, if all goes well tonight, he may finally get a taste of the forbidden fruit. The hotel room key may be burning a hole in his pocket, he just hopes this heaven sent Angel feels the same way as he does. Whilst he is desperate to move this agreement into a relationship, he will respect the voice of the young man who's he's becoming ever move lovesick over. The last six months have been more then simply having a piece of arm candy at certain work events that didn't involve his family! Chanyeol has just recently started sharing more intimate dinners with him. He's gotten to know a truly incredible human who's been supporting a family back in the country by working two jobs, even while trying to find time to take night classes. 

 

Chanyeol hates how he instantly can see the face his mother would make if she knew whom he's been trying to wine and dine! No he will not think of his mother and her old fashioned classist views not now. 

 

When the whispers around him intensify in time with the man he's waiting for getting closer, an odd sense of jealousy and pride fills him. He truly is not surprised men and woman alike have stopped functioning in the other mans presence. He did the same in fact he was far worse, he simply stared like he was catching flies for 5 minutes straight when he met this angel for the first time. Even now this beautiful beguiling creature takes his breath away, walking towards him in a very obviously expensively tailored red suit, a stark yet amazing contrast to that soft textured baby pink hair and iridescent glimmering pale skin. Chanyeol tilts his head subtly as he tries not to ogle the way that red suit clings to every visible curve, how the silk clings to surprisingly broad shoulders. He waits with a smile as like always this demure boy walks through a snake pit of jealousy with his head down. 

 

It's not long for that magnetising pull between them to spark to life, that soft strawberry pink head rising instantly once he feels that tug on the pull between them. It's like magic listening how those whispers fade into nothing when they notice the true beauty underneath that thick mop of hair. The purest sky blue feline like eyes, high sculpted cheekbones and dusky pink plump lips! What really sets Chanyeol's heart beating is that soft smile, a smile he knows is only for him as those sky blues light up at finally spotting him. Chanyeol can hear the whispers of who is he, who's he with resume and remains smug in the knowledge that this strawberry prince is here for himself and himself alone. Chanyeol almost wants to flip every one still staring the bird, but settles instead for a show of obvious raw masculinity and perhaps a bit of male dominance! He not so subtly chicly french kisses those baby soft cheeks, before placing his hand on the small of Baekhyun's back. Guiding him gently to the vacant bar stool beside him. 

 

His strawberry Prince is here at last, his Byun Baekhyun the sugar baby who's fast becoming more then the companion he pays Moonlight Agency a handsome fee to spend time with. When his friends found out that he had been going to certain functions with the younger man, they were immediately concerned, well horrified in his business partners case. Especially when they found out he had gone to the agency directly, fed up of his mother's  interfering in his dating life. The constant parade of power hungry social climbing men was begging to wear him down, none had made it past three dates, most never past the first. 

 

That all changed the day he heard about the Moonlight agency, a suggestion from one of his assistants, he will admit he was shallow enough to assume it was just another agency. Flouting pretty desperate younger men for free food and ! Something his best friends advised him was very likely the case, that he was being risky and would end up with an even bigger social climber and gold digger! One who would treat every request for their time as a way to get expensive gifts, and wrap their sugar daddy around their fingers. 

 

He was left with no choice but to enquire when he had to attend a function for a potential client who preferred to do business with committed people then singletons. He didn't want one of the many socialites to get the wrong idea, so want better then to have some eye candy that was coached. He reached out a s was pleasantly surprised that the moonlight agency was not some seedy agency parading as something else. Chanyeol had to be vetted by the owner, a tiny yet fierce Chinese man, whom after a a stressful week of negotiations with was eventually matched with the pure devine creature heading his way now. Someone who is completely different to what he thought a sugar baby would be, yes he was told about how he would be expected to cover incidentals for any costs incurred for his sugar baby to attend an event. That any thing above the approved agreement would need to be paid for to. Chanyeol was and is fully aware that those additional costs would be for, Luhan has even explained that there would be additional things expected if that kind of contract arose! 

 

Chanyeol however to this date has never been asked for anything extra save for the monthly base rate! Chanyeol is snapped out of his internal monologue when he feels a dainty hand on his arm. It's followed by the soft almost soprano stone of this amazing creature that instantly has blood pooling in his groin.

 

"Have i kept you waiting for long, your glass is almost empty!"

 

"You know I would wait eternity for you!"

 

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun can feel the blush intensifying at the hidden meaning of those seductively whispered words, it takes all his might not to whine out loud! The heat too from that large hand at the base of his back makes him feel all kinds  of butterflies deep in his groin! He so desperately wants this arrangement between them to evolve to more, he knows he treading on dangerous territory wanting more! He subtly takes his eyes over Chanyeol, something erupting in his stomach at all the hard lines he sees where his suite clings in all the right places. 

 

Chanyeol is so gorgeous and  impeccably dressed in a black pattern silk shirt, a hand made Saville Row soft English wool black suit. Complete with what Baekhyun will know will be an expensive watch peaking out the cuff and a class ring on his other hand as well. Baekhyun can't help but appraise the suit it fits every beautifully defined muscle, ones he desperately trying not to salavate over. God those legs, he would very much like to climb them like a tree and do naughty things when he reaches the top of them.

 

Park Chanyeol is the devil incarnate! He just screams dominance and power in that expensive suit with his hair styled back. You can see every gorgeous masculine feature with that jet black hair away from his face. That sharp jaw line he would very much like to from ear to mouth! Gorgeous high cheek bones and the deepest hazelnut eyes, he's stared at on more then one occasion. Skin so dazzlingly perfect and free of any stress  and she lines. The man looks good for being 41! Yes the very dominance and raw in those eyes, and the obvious display of wealth intimidated him at first! Now he just wants to be consumed by it all! 

 

During the six months they have had this agreement he's gotten to know the man underneath the Park family name, the man under that facade is someone he's not ashamed to admit he's fallen even deeper in love with.

 

Luhan will not be happy if he finds out just how much he's fallen for the older man before him, Luhan had drilled in to him just how vital it is not to fall for the patrons that pay for their companionship, not to confuse their time and generosity for such a fickle emotion as love. To treat if it happens like a transaction, and nothing more. The small Chinese man would be shocked to know that he has never accepted anything more then the dinners and drinks Chanyeol has payed for! He knows the retainer fee that's charged, it's eye watering. He also knows too that there are those in the agency that ask for crazy gifts in return for their bodies. Yet the idea of for money with Chanyeol breaks his heart, he wants to be made love too, he just really hopes his gentle giant is on the same page. 

 

Baekhyun is fully aware of the magnetism between them, he can feel it sitting under his skin calm like ripples in a pond, patiently waiting for the time it can surge and crest like waves in an ocean.

 

"Penny for your thoughts!" Baekhyun shakes away his sudden melancholy and feels his cheeks redden even more at being caught red handed spacing out! He internally shakes off the anxiety over Luhan and his feelings, and brings his attention back to the man in front of him, who has boyish smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes! 

 

"Sorrry I was miles away."

 

"Is it anything I can help with?"

 

Baekhyun is rendered almost speechless when the hand  still on the base of his back starts to gently knead at the tense muscles there! It's like Chanyeol can tell what he's thinking, he's so desperate to say he wants more then the contact they share. He can already feel the tears forming at his inability-to voice exactly what he wants, he's so afraid of being rejected by this man that he will willingly continue this agreement until the end of time if need be! He wants to shout to the  rooftop that he loves this man but is very much aware of the different social class, their age and even their own families outlook on life. He and Chanyeol may have only shared tidbits of information about their upbringings, he of course knew who Chanyeol was the moment he met him even with out the introduction and many stories of The Park family. They are the one family who would probably make sure to tell him his place in life, and that's not on the arms of their son. 

 

Yet he's never felt more content when in this amazing mans presence, he so wants it to be more. His love sick heart is desperate to lean into that solid chest and just nuzzle in to that silk.

 

"Baekhyun baby your looking very pale suddenly, are you sure your ok?"

 

Baekhyun eyes widen as he takes a sharp intake of breath at the endearment. He's never outright been called anything but his name by this man, the way it rolled off Chanyeol's tongue makes him feel all kinds of hopeful. Glancing up his heart skips a beat at the soft look in Chanyeol's eyes, he can see what ever he is feeling reflected in those eyes. 

 

Perhaps he is not alone in his feelings, what ever he sees does have him overwhelmed and before he can stop it one single tear leaks out of right eye! Baekhyun gasps again when Chanyeol rubs his thumb across under his eye catching his tear before it can fall! It's only then that Baekhyun notices the sudden silence of the very busy bar, before he can stop himself he whispers out. 

 

"Everyone is staring!"

 

"Staring at your beauty!"

 

Once again Baekhyun feels a harsh heat on his cheeks at the insinuation that he is worthy to be stared at, he's pretty positive the reason people are staring is Chanyeol's bold move just now. He tries not to show how disappointed he is when that comforting hand on the base of his back is removed before Chanyeol takes a step away from the him. Has he perhaps misread the kindness of this  man for love, oh good he can feel the embarrassment and shame creeping in! Yet that instantly stops when Chanyeol calls his name, Baekhyun hadn't even realised he had lowered his head! When he finally feels brave enough to raise his head he finds Chanyeol holding out his hand towards him and a soft gentle smile on his face. 

 

"It's a bit stuffy in here isn't it, would you like to go somewhere a bit quieter!"

 

Baekhyun once again doe t miss the meaning hidden in those words, he dares to dream this is going to lead somewhere so much more passionate. Perhaps after all he's not the only one lovesick. What ever his brain is thinking short circuits the very second his hand touches Chanyeol's because what ever happens tonight he knows it's going to be beautiful! 

 

 

Hello my lovelies,

I have to say I'm quite proud of this first official update!  

I didn't want to overload with the detail as I wanted this to be all about the feels! I truly hope I have delivered something that your going to love.

I'm pretty  sure you can all guess where this is going 😈

Please do let me know what you think ❤️

P.S is Strawberry Prince to cringe worthy for a nickname?

 

❤️❤️❤️