Umma's plan 💕

The cute glances from the window 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He have been thinking, about what happened to the lad back in school as he mentioned that earlier, was it bullies?! But who might bully an angelic cutie like him?!

He thought there, opened his bedroom and went in, walked over the window while his heart fluttering, eyes widened soon.

It’s jeonghan, he's changing, stood with his beautiful back showing to him, the man bite his lips.

" Why.. Why I'm I being attracted by a man's body?!". He asked himself in disbelief, kept looking unconsciously of him and when jeonghan turned around, he hide behind his own curtain.

Looked back after a while to see the curtain hiding what is inside the lad's room.

He must have noticed that he left the curtain apart. 

 

 

 

 

 

...... 

Jeonghan sat by his bed, went to sleep when his mother entered, " Hannie, how did it go with seungcheol?!." she sat by the edge of the bed and the lad pouted there.

" Umma, I don't think he will like someone like me, h-he's straight for sure."

The woman bite her lips.

" How are you so sure?! I found him glancing to you all the time you were sleeping earlier."

Jeonghan's eyes widened, cheek burned.

" Umma I wanna sleep. "

The woman sighed there, she smiled softly soon.

" Umma want you to be happy sweetie, anyway, we will be traveling tomorrow, and appa want to go to a hot spring with you so get ready in the afternoon."

Jeonghan nodded innconetly, melting slowly there as his mom watching with warm loving smile, before she gets up and heads back to the living room where his husband fully awake watching a football match.

" Nah honey, why don't you invite seungcheol too?! Going to the hot spring will surely make the two close." the woman giggled, her husband blinked.

"Hey hyunseo, you're really something."

The man chucked there at his wife.

" I want to make sure he will be alright when I'm gone." She said out emotionally after a while of silence, " I want someone who check up on him all day and tells me how is my boy doing, because no matter how I ask him, jeonghan always says he's fine, he never complain. "

 

 

 

...... 

The next day, jeonghan woke up to see his father packing a bag for the hot spring, he sat up rubbing his eyes.

" Aigoo, good morning hannie, your mom calls you for breakfast so go and eat. "

Jeonghan nodded lazily, he stood up cutely and went towards the living room where the breakfast on coffee table, his mom was there calling a friend as she signed to him to seat and eat.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter