Rain&cup of hot chocolate ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒง๏ธโ˜•

The cute glances from the window ๐Ÿ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, seungcheol went back after his parents investigated him like detectives, as if he's really close to him but they only meet face to face once outdoor.

Jeonghan blushed innconetly as he hug his pillow, pouted soon seeing his father snoring as he sleep with him on same futon bed while his mom's sleeping like princess on his own bed in the other room.

He woke up quiet early unlike usual, decided to make breakfast for his parents and spoil them, feeling so happy to be around and he just wish if they live here forever.

It would be so nice if his father opened another restaurant here instead of the one in countryside.

" Aigoo my boy's cooking, what a miracle." his mom giggled there as she walked in and saw unusual sight of her son cooking innconetly there but he pouted when she said that.

" I-I cook to myself too mom, it's really delicious, I bit you will be so shocked. "

She giggled, patting his back and sat by the kitchen table, his father soon woke up as he yawned, " Aigoo, it smells nice."

Jeonghan smiled brightly.

"Appa, I made your favorite, it's chicken soup." he served there and his parents surprised to see how good their son actually became.

" Aigoo, so cooking is something inheritance in our family?."

Jeonghan giggled.

" Yes, it's all thanks to your skills umma, appa ~. "

ย 

ย 

......ย 

His parents ate very well, jeonghan was so happy to see the dishes empty and his father even drank the rest of the soup not leaving any drop.

He giggled, cleaned the table with his mom and his father went to rest by the TV.

ย 

Around afternoon, jeonghan's mom wanted to go shopping, not wasting the chance to shop around lots of centers downtown unlike the countryside there is only one place and it's far away.

She dragged the pure lad with her and now he's pouting, " So sweetie, do you really know seungcheol as just neighbors?!".

Jeonghan blushed, he nodded.

Couldn't tell his mom that he have been peeking on the handsome man and have serious crush on him but the woman knows her boy.

" Ill be inviting him tonight so don't say anything okay?! ".

Jeonghan shook his head, seem scared and so hesitanted.ย 

" No umma, please, my apartment is too small for lots of people." he hugged her arm pleading, but she spanked his back and he whined.

" I need to thank him for the stew yesterday. "

She giggled to herself there.

"Beside, I wanna take pictures of him and show my friends back in countryside."

Jeonghan blinked.ย 

" Seriously umma ~."

ย 

ย 

......

He was worn out there as he sits by a bunch, he lost count of how many times his mother entered different places as she bought so a lot of things and he pouted there feeling his leg aching him while he's still young and there's his mom going from her to there like she's the youngest one.

He really need to exercise more.ย 

She finished around late afternoon, get back home after taking a taxi, now the woman's measuring and seeing the clothes she bought for her family, especially her son.

"Gets up and try this jeans, umma know your size but I wanna make sure." she murmured, saw the lazy boy who wants to take his nap time.

" Umma.. I-I will later."

His eyes becoming heavy there, his father next to him his son's smooth hair gently as he smiles.." Leave him honey, he must be tried. "

ย 

6:30 PM.

Itโ€™s noisy, jeonghan stirred, he woke up blank, whose mom's talking too?! She seem so eager and happy, jeonghan felt his father his hair so he smiled, about to fall asleep again when he heard a familiar voice.

He opened his eyes wide, looked at him there, sitting across his mother on sofa and he flinched eventually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter