Want a Kiss?

Versions of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi claims it's the Chuseok spirit. The girls don't agree with her. 

 

“Hello, ladies. Would you like a kiss?”

A giggle. “Okay, Seulgi.”

Seulgi smirked. She loved this time of year because everyone was so gullible, high and drunk off of the Chuseok spirit. They believed almost everything and took everything she said so seriously. However, she just smiled and said, “Alright. Close your eyes.”

The two girls obliged, sly smiles adorning their faces as they closed their eyes. Seulgi continued to smile mischievously as she slipped her hands into her pockets. She leaned in close to them, her breath washing softly over their faces. The girls shivered and grinned in anticipation. Seulgi took a deep breath and placed her hands in theirs for a second before pulling back with a huge victorious grin on her face.

The girls blinked their eyes open in confusion. Their smiles slowly fell off their faces as they looked down into their hands.

Kisses. Chocolate kisses.

They groaned, stomping away and muttering, “Dammit, Seulgi…”

Seulgi laughed and walked away towards her locker. There she found her best friend.

“Hey there, Irene!” Seulgi crowed. She herself was obviously feeling the festive holiday high.

Irene smiled. “Hey Seulgi. Hyper much?”

“Nope. Just having a fun day…” she smirked, her eyes glinting down at her. “Say…would you like a kiss?”

Irene blinked and raised a brow. “Um, no.”

Seulgi grinned and held up the little chocolate. She dangled it in front of her. “Are you sure?”

She couldn't believe how immature and idiotic she was. She snatched the chocolate from her and unwrapped it, muttering, “You are such a dumba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter