Shades of Love ( Chapter 2 )

Shades of Love

It was early in the morning when Lucas was awaken by his alarm, got ready and took a shower before anything else. He reached his phone after dressing up and grab his car key to go somewhere.

 

Lucas POV

 

It has been my routine to wake up early in the morning since I started my career in the industry, and today I decided to wake up earlier than usual to make a quick stop before going to the office.

 

**

 

Walking to the office, holding my coffee on my right hand, i bumped into Jisoo who was outside of the room looking slightly annoyed, “What happened?” I asked, “Lisa is not here yet. I have been trying to call her since this morning” she complained, I looked at her confused, “Did you guys stop by her place this morning?” Jisoo shook her head, “No, because she said she will come here alone” I am still trying to process what Jisoo is saying, “She injured her ankle last night and I drove her home”, “I can stop by her place again to check on her now?” Jisoo nodded and looked at me with her puppy eyes, “Could you? We have to meet the boss again today so we can’t leave” 

**

I walked back to the parking lot and drove to Lisa’s apartment, standing in front of the door not knowing what to do. I tried to recall the pin she might have put on her door but I couldn’t remember anything. A message popped in from Jisoo with a pass lock for her house and there, I have access to her apartment. 

 

“Lisa?” I called as I closed the door behind, I opened the bedroom, found her still sleeping but she seems to be having a nightmare, I walked closer and saw her sweat a little. I touched her forehead and damn, her temperature is high! I was about to call ambulance when she pulled my hand, “No I will be fine, please, no ambulance” I put down my phone and quickly ran to the kitchen to get some new towel and cold water to press on her forehead, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, looking pretty shock probably seeing a stranger in her house looking at her sleeping, “I made you porridge, eat some” I said offering her a bowl of porridge that I made when she was still sound asleep, “Practice?”, “I told them to let you rest today, i will take care of you until they come” 

 

End of POV

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“I bought you some meds for your fever and swollen ankle, not sure if you have it” Lucas turned to Lisa who was still eating her porridge, “I probably ran out of it but really, you don’t have to be here. I don’t want to be a burden to you” Lisa said, even though she is happy to see Lucas but two of them had just known each other yesterday and it seems weird to be cared for that much, “I promised them to take care of you at least until they come, I will be outside if you need anything?” Lisa stopped her, “No, it’s okay. You can be here” Lucas sat at the corner of the room near the window, having a full view of the bedroom, “I like your taste in colours” he said, Lisa smiled weakly, “I just love black and white that much” she said. 

 

Both of them spent some times together until it is time for dinner, Lucas offered to go out to grab some food but Lisa asked him to just stay in and order some food, “Arasso, I won’t leave you” Lucas jokingly said, the two seems to have get closer through spending the day together. They sat down on the sofa for some Netflix and chill after dinner, “Should I just sleep here tonight?” Lucas said, showing her the text message from the girls that they wouldn’t be able to make it tonight due to sudden change of plan during the meetings, “Aniya, I was just joking. I will visit you again tomorrow morning” he said, about to stand up and leave but Lisa soon stopped him, “Ani, please stay” 

 

The two fell asleep on the sofa bed while watching and Lucas has his arm around her waist as if he is spooning her from behind, seeming to be very comfortable with each other, Lisa turned to face him and they were fast asleep till dawn. Lisa was awakened by a touch on her lip, Lucas has leaned forward too much that their lips touched accidentally, Lucas who was still deep asleep pulled her closer that Lisa had to move her head a little to avoid kissing him, his hand on her waist and his face being less than an inch away from her, it sent her away to the moon, blamed herself for falling in love so soon and easily, Lisa was mesmerised by him and all about him, yes all in such a short timing and that left her dumbfounded too.

 

______________________________________________

 

Lucas was still trying to gather his soul when the sun was shining so brightly on his face, realised that his move was restricted he turned around to find that him and Lisa has been sleeping, hugging each other, as if they have been a couple for so long. Lisa was awaken by his sudden movement and opened her eyes widely to find Lucas looking at her, somehow confused, “Good morning” Lucas said, first thing. “I am sorry, I didn’t realise we have fallen asleep this way” Lucas and Lisa moved simultaneously to sitting position, “I am sorry” Lucas said again, Lisa looked at him feeling embarrassed and awkward, “Aniyo, we were probably too tired last night” she explained. Seeing her expression made Lucas chuckled weakly, “At least we didn’t do anything” he said again, reminded Lisa of what happened last night but she quickly brushed it away, “How’s your ankle?” Lucas moved away to the kitchen to grab some gel that he brought yesterday, “Put this on, and if it got worse I will drag you to the hospital later” he jokingly said, taking his coat with him, “I will have to go home and get changed. Do you want me to pick you up later?” Lisa shook her head, “Manager will pick me up later”, Lucas nodded and bid her goodbye, “Bye, I will come back here if I don’t see you later” he jokingly said before closing the door behind him.

 

______________________________________________

 

Soon after Lucas reached the office, he went straight to the meeting room where everybody has been waiting for him, as he walked by the girls his cologne travels through, reminding Lisa of just how close they were last night, Lucas looked at Lisa and winked at her several times during their meeting, causing Lisa to lose her concentration a little which caused Lucas giggling a lot.

 

The girls and Lucas walked out of the meeting room, “Lisa~yahh, how’s your ankle? You got us worrying like crazy last night” Rosé said as they left the room, “I’m okay, just another ankle’s injury, it’s not that serious” she explained, but Rosé was not satisfied with her answer, “I think it’s better if you got it checked, Lisa” Jennie added, Lucas excused himself to his room, “Annyeong, girls. I will be in the office if you guys need anything” 

 

***

“Are you sure you are okay?” Rosé asked again, realising something spicy and suspicious, “Or being with him actually fasten the healing?” Rosé talked softly, not wanting to create any scene, Lisa looked at her and smiled shyly, “Stop it, Park Chaeyoung” Rosé giggled as they walked to their practice room as usual, “You owe me some stories” Rosé said before joining Jennie who was already ahead of them. Jisoo was walking next to Lisa, not talking much as usual probably due to her feeling overwhelmed lately, “Was Lucas with you the whole night?” Lisa was a little surprised with Jisoo’s question, “He said he was waiting for you guys but you guys couldn’t make it” she said, “Jinjja? It’s not like him to stay to care for someone that he just knew recently” Lisa was about to respond, “Ani, I ma,-“, “Palli, Unnie” Rosé said, standing in front of the practice room with the door opened. Jisoo ran towards Rosé who cheerfully waited for them as she seems to be in a very good mood, “Lalisaaaa~” 

 

***

 

End of Chapter Two

 

Please leave some comments if you like this story & please keep in mind that this is not NCT Lucas, just a name that I want to use in this story :)