Shades of Love ( Chapter 1 )

Shades of Love

Hello BLINK & Everybody,

I present this story to you guys - Romance

 

____________________________________________________________

 

The girls were seen practicing for their upcoming tour in the usual dance room when someone knocked on their door, “Annyeong” a man stick his head in between the opened door and looked inside, smiling when his eyes were fixed on one of the member, “Yahh! Choi Lucas” Jisoo said running towards the man, “I didn’t know you are back from LA” she added while approaching Lucas, “Ne, i just reached awhile ago and thought of saying hi before you get too busy”, Jisoo smiled proudly and looked at the girls who were looking real lost, “Ahh, girls, this is Choi Lucas, my best-friend that i used to talk to you guys about”, the girls quickly realised and bow 180% degrees, Lucas was stunned but he adjusted himself there quick, “Aniyo, no you guys don’t have to be so polite”, “I told them who you are” Lucas laughed and smiled at the girls, “We can be friends too, don’t worry” he said, shaking their hands one by one but his eyes were totally fixed on one of the girls who was smiling so widely and her eyes were smiling too, “So pretty” he muttered to himself, “Are you same-age with Jisoo unnie or .. ?”, “We’re of same age. You can call me Lucas, doesn’t have to be Oppa, I am not kind of used to it” he said again. Lucas handed Jisoo the flowers and bid goodbye as he has to meet the boss before anything else, “I will be cheering on you guys, let’s grab some food soon” he told Jisoo and pat her back.

 

Lucas left the room, leaving the girls alone, “Isn’t he like the youngest director ever in the company?” Jennie said as she went to take a sit at the corner, “You are blushing” Chaeyoung said, teasing her best-friend, Lisa, “Aniya, I am not”, “No, you are!” Jisoo smiled and walked towards Jennie, “You should, he is single and he is sweet too” Jisoo added, Lisa was blushing even more, “I am not on his level, Unnie. He is a director!”, Jisoo shook her head, “Ani, he is such a humble-man too, and don’t talk so low on yourself. You are a queen, Lisa~ya!”, “Why are you not with him, Unnie?” Jennie added, “Ani, we don’t have that kind of spark” Jisoo went on with her own random thing.

 

_____________________________________________

 

A sudden meeting was held with the girls by the company and in the meeting, Lucas was again introduced officially, “Let me introduce to you, Choi Lucas. Our director that has just came back to Seoul today. He will be with us and be in charged for your tour this time” Lucas stood and bow to them, “I hope for your cooperation” he said, “I will leave you guys with Lucas” the boss said, leaving the door behind. “So! What are we having for lunch?” Lucas said, breaking the intense atmosphere from the meeting, the girls chilled out a little, laughing at him, “You are so quirky as usual” Jisoo said, “Are we allowed to have dinner outside?” Lucas asked them, “No. The paparazzi has been crazy lately” Jennie added, “Let’s order in, and we will talk after dinner?” He said again, Jisoo went back to the practice room to grab her phone, followed by Jennie and Rose, Lucas turned to Lisa, “You are not going to get your phone too?” Lisa was stunned and shook her head, ‘Aniyo, I’m okay!” Lucas smiled to her, “So! i heard you’re from Thailand?” she nodded, “That’s cool! I’m not fully Korean to I’m technically half-foreigner. We should be friend” he added, Lisa, showing her bright smile, “Don’t smile like that to me, you’re making me blush” Lucas jokingly said, Lisa quickly changed her expression, looking confused, “Aniya, I was just joking. You are pretty either way” he added, Lisa was about to explode, being with Lucas and him being cheesy made her blush even more but Lucas was not fully aware of it, the girls were heard all the way through the hallway, Lisa almost sighed in relief, “What are we going to eat?” Jennie said, while looking at Lisa who was unusually timid, smirking at her, “You guys should have dinner together, I will leave you guys alone” Lucas said, excusing himself, “Aniyo, let’s eat together” they agreed, Lucas sat back down and they looked through the option to decide what to eat for their dinner.

 

The dinner was filled with laughter and joy, totally forgot about their practice for the tour, “It’s getting too late, let’s talk tomorrow morning” Lucas said, looking at his watch, “I think we should leave now, we have another practice tomorrow morning” Rose added. The girls cleaned up their dinner and excused themselves. Lucas leaned on his chair and took a deep breath, “I should just sleep here” he said, regretting his decision for not resting today, he felt asleep for a good one hour and got awaken by a notification on this phone, “It was great seeing you today! Let’s talk more next time!” Message from Jisoo popped up as he lifted up his phone, he smiled and replied quickly, “You too! Talk more soon!” He stretched a little, got up and took his coat with him as he left the room.

 

**

 

Lucas was walking through the hallway, passing the practice room where he heard musics playing, stopped by to say bye to anybody who is in the room. “Awww” Lucas quickly ran towards her, “Are you okay?” Lisa was dumbfounded, was not expecting to have somebody found her fell down, “I thought you went home?” Lucas added, offering his arm support for her to get up, “Can you get up?”, Lisa tried but her ankle just gave up on her, “Do you mind?” Lucas said, putting his coat aside and helped her to get up, “Thank you, Oppa!”, “Please, call me Lucas” he jokingly said as he sat her down, putting her injured leg on his knee, “I’ve felt down many times, i think my ankle is just too tired” she added, “Are you sure you don’t want to get this checked?” Lisa shook her head, “I will be fine” Lucas was massaging her ankle a little, “I’m afraid i will break it if I massage it more” he added, “You’re funny” Lisa said, Lucas offered to send Lisa home as she asked her manager to leave earlier, “It’s okay, I can call a taxi” Lucas looked at in disbelief, “A girl shouldn’t take a taxi alone at this timing, I will drive you home” he insisted, taking her belongings with her, “Come, I will give you a piggy ride to my car”,  Lisa hesitated, “Don’t worry, my car is parked nearby and it’s tinted” he continued, reassuring her that everything is going to be fine.

 

Lisa POV

 

I was dancing on my own, trying to perfect my dance break for the upcoming tour and my ankle gave up on me, probably because it has been sprained recently, “Are you okay?” I turned around as I heard a voice, he walked towards me “Damn, why of all timing” I muttered to myself, “Do you mind?” Everything happened so quickly until I am now on his back, being carried like a little girl, “Don’t be too hard on yourself, you should get some rest” he said, still walking towards the parking lot that seems very far away, I feel awkward, not really knowing what to do or say since the first time i saw him.

 

His smile is so addictive and he is the first one to care and help me to this extend, not saying that they ignore me but this is my first time after being in this company for over 10 years. Probably because I am a foreigner, “There, my car is just over that side” no doubt, he is seriously driving a fine-car for such a young age, “Great car” I said, Lucas looked at me and smiled shyly, “Thanks”, “Are you into cars?” I continued, Lucas nodded, “I have always love cars and my dream has always been to become a racer” he said again, sitting on the driver’s chair, “Can you drive?” I laughed at myself with that a question, “I am not sure how to answer you. I could but people told me I am a drunk driver” Lucas laughed it off, “You must be a racer” he added. 

 

End of POV

 

“Where do you live?” Lucas was pressing on his car screen to adjust some music, “Cheongdam” she said to his surprise, “Which building?”, “Next to Eterno building” Lucas laughed again, “We are neighbours. What a coincidence”

“Do you stay in Eterno building?” Lisa asked again, “That was an expensive estate” she added, “Yeah, I bought it when it was still building up, wasn’t expecting it to be an expensive estate” he said casually.

 

**

“I will see you tomorrow!” Lucas said after dropping Lisa on her apartment door, took her phone and dial his number, “Call me if you need anything, I am just nearby” Lisa took the phone from him and waited until he is out of sight. She made her way to the bedroom and took a quick shower.

 

She lied down on her bed and took her phone, was about to save his contact when a message from him came in, “Take a good care of your ankle, you are a great dancer! Good night” she smiled to herself and replied, “Thanks for today, Lucas” before falling asleep.