Fin~

She Looks So Perfect (Dahmo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hey

 

 

 

Hey

 

 

 

Hey

 

 

 

Dahyun-ah

 

 

 

Momo’s sweet voice echoed the entire living room as she tried calling Dahyun, yet the latter’s mind seemed far occupied. This made her admire the perfect features of the beaut in front of her, how Dahyun’s monolid eyes made her fall harder, how her pointed nose brushes on her while they cuddle, how her small hands fits hers. She can’t help but think about the future, the future that they dreamt of. Frankly speaking, all of their plans has already been decided ever since they decided to stay under one roof.

 

 

 

While looking around the house that they bought, it made her think more on how hard they worked hard to achieve the things that they currently have. This made Momo feel more excited as their dreams are now coming to life bit by bit. Who wouldn’t feel the same, right? You have everything that you want and need, a perfect partner whom you really love and loves you back, a perfect work, perfect circle of friends and supportive family.

 

 

 

If you don’t swim in this life that’s full of struggles and tests, you’ll drown.

 

 

 

That’s what Momo remembers from the book she really loved since she was young. She kept this in mind, but life isn’t hard for her. It was easy. She came back to her senses when she heard something shuffling near her and that’s when she noticed that Dahyun already moved towards their garden, urging her to finally come to her.

 

 

 

Slowly, she took light steps towards the place where Dahyun is standing.

 

 

 

Damn, she looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear.

 

 

 

And I know now, that I’m so down. I’m so down for this woman named Kim Dahyun.

 

 

 

When she was about to encircle her arms on Dahyun’s waist, the latter beat her to it.

 

 

 

Momoring

 

 

 

She just replied with a hum and continued to reach Dahyun to hug her, but the latter stepped back and just held her hand. Momo can’t help but question why Dahyun’s acting this way, as far as she remembers, she left early in the morning while the latter is still asleep and that they didn’t have any argument last night. She got too busy trying to drain her brains out until Dahyun called her again and squeezed her hand softly.

 

 

 

 

Momo, please listen to everything I’m about to say.

 

 

 

Momoring, let’s, let’s end this. I- I’m sorry, I kept on thinking about it but I can’t think of any way I won’t be breaking it to you where it wouldn’t hurt that much. I- I can’t do this anymore. I don’t want to continue lying to you or even to myself. You may have heard this already, but that’s exactly how it is, the problem here is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter